• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eight Enies Lobby

Hmmmm, wasn't expecting that to happen to Big Mom. I honestly don't know how I feel about that. Hope Oda played this "Memory" card business carefully with Big Mom. I wonder if Pudding have something to do with this, especially given her powers.

OP Theorists - "Nooo way that's Big Mom, why would she rush into enemy territory with just 1 battleship... its gotta be brulees clones..."

GODA - "Lol"

I normally ain't the biggest fan of the amnesia plot point but I wanna see how Oda takes this

Like will he have Big Mom actually team up with Luffy to take Kaido down? I'm expecting she's gonna get her memory back then the chase after our favorite rubber boi will continue of course

Well feats wise nothing really we don't already know about ( although reading Luffy vs Fujitora reminds me we still gotta redo him lifting Dressrosa)

Story wise the arc was fan freaking tastic as I expected

Oh yeah. And IIRC Sabo's Hiken needs a redone as well.

But we should wait. If Rin's scaling gets accepted then we would need a discussion and a redone of the scaling. God damnit...

I kinda didn't like that Damage just instantly turned it down by saying "we already have an accepted Dressrosa size"

When I mean couldn't you say the exact same thing about when you recalced the size?

Nah, the scaling would stay the same it is at the moment, we'd just need to replace the current stats from "High 7-A" to whatever the outcome for my calc is. I personally prefer mine over Damage's version since the one I found uses better scans and is more consistent with the majority of the Dressrosa calcs. 17 KM Dressrosa didn't seem right to me tbh.

I'll try to scale Dressrosa from other things like the Collosseum to see if which is closer.

Kinda hard now. I changed my PC for one so old and slow :c

Well I'm no calc expert but looking at it the methods to find the size seem more or less the same and Ant says it's up to them to decide which is more accurate

Just have to wait to see how it is evaluated and which one the Calculation group will choose. Have you started the calculation for the other feat in Dressrosa like Zoro's Daisen Sekkai or Pica's Flower Hill one.

I'd like to see the results of those calcs. Every Dressrosa's feat relies on its size.

Calaca Vs said:
I'll try to scale Dressrosa from other things like the Collosseum to see if which is closer.

Kinda hard now. I changed my PC for one so old and slow :c

Yeah you are better than I am at organizing blogs and what not. Mines a bit of a mess but if you wanna take a crack at it instead then feel free too.

PlumCrayfish376 said:
Just have to wait to see how it is evaluated and which one the Calculation group will choose. Have you started the calculation for the other feat in Dressrosa like Zoro's Daisen Sekkai or Pica's Flower Hill one.

All of them are done, the credit goes to Kob. I just haven't included them into the blog yet is all. But it goes like this, Pica's feat would be High 7-A+, Zoro's feat would be low end 7-A, The King Punch oil be 7-A and Fujitora's feat would also be 7-A.

Also while reading I noticed Bartolomeos barrier could push back against the Birdcage without getting damaged so maybe it should still be high 7-A

Back