• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eight Enies Lobby

I think Rebecca is just a pile of wasted potential. She could have ended up being interesting and having a good fight. Instead she is just yet another damsel in distress.

I have six figures of Perona on my shelves. She is the best non-main girl.

Her negative ghosts would make a great collectable and emoji me thinks

wish i was at home then i could post some great Perona pics

Yup. It's been a long time but we're almost there. Now a new calc changing everything wouldn't cause this problem again now that we have the scaling more or less defined.

That's a relief since I was thinking if I'm curious about a feat that hasn't been calced it having significant results wouldn't cause a ton of work

BTW, if some of you find a profile which reasoning uses some of the non-existent profiles (Monster Trio originals' profiles) let me know. I'm gonna start those edits as well.

Well I found Moriah and Crocodiles links back to the og profile

Edit: well actually it links to the current one but there's no post time skip updated one yet

So this may sound kinda petty but yesterday i was suprised reading WCi and the translation reffered to Katakuri as Dogtooth ( since appreantly Katakuri is japense for it)

does only the Viz translation call him Katakuri or is this not just a *********** thing?

*********** is one of the worst fan translation sites out there.

They mistakenly translated his name to Dogtooth.

Even though his name is supposed to be just Katakuri.

Well thankfully Jaiminisbox still has the chapters i need and they acctually refer to him as his actual name so im def switching today

Damage3245 said:
*********** is one of the worst fan translation sites out there.

They mistakenly translated his name to Dogtooth.

Even though his name is supposed to be just Katakuri.

Agreed 100% they tend to butcher a lot of their translations

I still can't believe how good is Hancock in this site. She lost many of her previous matches when she was 7-A which is sad, but apparently she'll be one of the strongest High 7-C for the time being until she gains a proper justification.

I mean she only lost a few matches iirc ( Vison for example) but yeah it's exactly as I said before she's killing it in her tier and just in general on this site

Just checked and Luffy, Zoro and Sanji are all class M

I'm not entirely sure about Robin but I think she would scale

But what about those lack luster characters like Don-freaking-Krieg, Buchi, Kuro, those two guys that Sanji fought in Baratie, and other characters I won't bother to remember because I be more surprised that they have pages.

Oh crap your right just checked and they haven't been updated

Gin is the only interesting character of the bunch tbh

Gin should be the only one to get the upgrade. I'll request the deletion of Mohji and Cabaji's profiles. I don't know if we have other useless profile.

Robin should be Likely Class M, I guess. Dunno much about her scaling so you should ask RoronaRobin, the more knowledgeable about Robin in the site.

Back