• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #5

And just in case it was missed last thread
0A6EF474-2B83-4175-BE7D-0FC953BC001F
Happy Birthday future worlds greatest swordsma

I think when a Oro dies or if he ever dies he will have a scar on his back cause a Oro would never live with the fact that he turnt his back in the middle of a fight

Oh yeah, Marco hasn't showed up yet. The way I'm currently seeing it, we're going to get Law vs Hawkins and Luffy, Kid, and Marco vs Kaido.

Where's Apoo anyway?

Make you think the possibility of every Haki user.

The comment section suggest Luffy's Haki makes people his allies, Shanks's unleash pure force, etc.

That'd be awesome.

"Vlisa 24 points 5 months ago I'd love an alternate reality LN where Luffy dies an Ace lives. Be a fun what if for a short story."

I actually wrote a spin-off novel about this.

From Prince to King was it name. I don't remember where it is and I think I never fully ended it.

I wanna see more Sabo!!

Bruh I just had a great idea for a OP movie. Straw Hats and Sabo meet up and do what they usually do in movie beginnings; then they meet a mysterious group of pirates on a even more mysterious island with ghosts of the ones you want to see. Ace shows and gets controlled by the group of pirates until he breaks free and works with Sabo and Luffy

I can actually see that tho lmao

It's basically a form of Will manipulation in verse cause who ever has the stronger will wins technically. If you can use your will to control someone who has a weaker will it would make sense because it's conqueror haki and in the sense that's what happens when u conquer people

Was wondering cause they guy who posted it didn't say anything

Personally I'd think it would be good if Oda including dialogue like that because it would emphasize the higher level thinking of the characters. That's one of the things which makes HXH a great shonen battle manga.

Are you joking?

This type of page is being mocked across everywhere discussing HxH. It's a sign of how bad Togashi is, not how great he is.

I don't know about anyone else, but it's been hilarious to me that people have been treating Robin's facial expression a bigger deal than Kidd having CoC, the Seastone originating from Wano and now being used as nails, the mysterious prisoner, and Luffy and Kidd's reunion lol.

I'm predecting Luffy. Kidd and Law will team up at some point like a homage to Sabaody

Damage is right.

While I love the way Togashi makes his characters think about everything that page was absolutely insulting.

Back