• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eminiteable; Luffy's Gear 3 was agreed to scale to 1 Gigaton IIRC.

If that's true, it'd be another CRT to get that accepted and implemented. I'm still going through and updating profiles right now to put in the results of this thread

Eminiteable said:
This might be unrelated to the thread but shouldn't Luffy and the Yonko commanders still scale to 6-C since Luffy's Gear four is three times stronger than gear third? With Gear third scaling to Fujitora thus Gear fourth should be 5.9 Gigatons if I'm not mistaken and that's 6-C.
I've supported this for a while now.

@I am myself. Most likley. Though Akainu is the high end so not the best example.

Although I've heard mention when people bring up Fujitoras scaling and Gear third they basically use the argument of them cancelling each other out without any real injury on either side; so maybe 6-C could become a thing, but yeah a different thread.

Alrighty I've edited all affected profiles. I can't recall anyone else that would be affected by this thread, so unless I've missed someone I think that concludes this. I'll search again later today for profiles that I may have simply missed

Which admiral did you add likely higher for? There's no indication of likely higher than High 7-A for any of the admirals that I am aware of

I still have no idea why Fujitora's calc only uses KE of a single meteor. It seems rather obvious that he summoned all of them in one attack

Ugarik said:
I still have no idea why Fujitora's calc only uses KE of a single meteor. It seems rather obvious that he summoned all of them in one attack
Because there's nothing indicating that.

And the meteors hit their targets individually anyway.

Eminiteable said:
Why does Whitebeards physical regular attacks scale to his quakes? He's been effected and harmed by those weaker than him even those without durability negation.
But Akainu tanked his quakes not his physical attacks.

So you're saying Akainu has higher durability than Whitebeard... I guess Akainu is a logia and WB is just a human but still... He should at least be comparable if nothing else.

If Whitebeard's Quake is going to be drop (for now at least), Zunesha's Trunk feat is still a thing.

Yonko would have to be downgraded to At least 6-C since logically speaking they are supposed to be much stronger than Zunesha.

Top Yonko Commanders would have to be downgraded to At least High 7-A, possible 6-C (or likely 6-C) since Jack did survive Zunesha's Trunk without be fatally injured, and Jack was going to kill Zunesha with his own bare hands, suggesting that he had enough strength to harm such creature.

Admirals should be downgraded to either Likely 6-C or just 6-C in virtue of be stronger than Top Yonko Commanders but weaker than Yonko.

A thread regarding the scaling to Zunesha will be made soon to focus on that specifically.

Yonko ain't getting downgraded. The 6-B feat hasn't been proven to be an outlier. Just the Low 6-B scaling.

I can re edit those after work ant. Im sorry that two words were improperly bolded but can rectify it for the profiles

No problem!

Just message me on my wall if there was anything else missing that needs done

The Yonko would be At least 6-C anyways if they are downgraded.

Gear 4th Luffy would scale to 6-C. 3x above Gear 2nd and 3rd, both of which fought Fujitora on roughly even grounds--around 1.9GT (High 7-A), and even if we low-ball his stats due to the opinion that he would be weakened, it can't be by much considering the energy required to keep the mass of rubble suspended is not even remotely comparable to the energy to lift it (At around 400ish MT), he'd still be around 6-C w/ Gear 4th anyways.

Anyone who fought him will be either 6-C or Likely 6-C. And Yonko get scaling from Kaido, who easily tanked and defeated Bound Man Luffy and Big Mom matching Kaido and blocking a Kong Gun, so At least 6-C for being >> Bound Man.

They are not supposed to be High 7-A, they are supposed to be 6-C. This was supposed to be fixed a while ago, but got stopped due to the 6-B debate.

Anyway, have the problems with the recent edits been corrected?

@Cin, last time we had this discussion Cin we agreed not to scale Luffy's Gear 3 fully to 1.9 Gigatons.

I mean even if we ignore the feats of the Admirals against Old Whitebeard, the Admiral still scales to the Yonkous via by multiple states.

Damage3245 said:
@Cin, last time we had this discussion Cin we agreed not to scale Luffy's Gear 3 fully to 1.9 Gigatons.
Uh, no we did not. YOU suggested this, and tried to push it for Gear 2nd at minimum. As far as I'm aware, you are the only one (but there was one other, maybe Fix, idk) who suggested to just upscale to 1 GT despite the rest arguing against that.

I merely said, even if you wanted to suggest Fuji to be weakened, the energy needed to keep the rubble lifted is almost insignificant in comparison to his full output, so either way, the scaling for Gear 4th would be touching the borderline of 6-C BARE MINIMUM.

@Xulrev - I wasn't allowed to, you see... as long as the argument kept going on and no staff input was implemented, I did not want to change stats

@Cin

Well make a new CRT and we can all weigh in and get more staff input this time 'round, eh?

CinCameron20 said:
Damage3245 said:
Uh, no we did not. YOU suggested this, and tried to push it for Gear 2nd at minimum. As far as I'm aware, you are the only one (but there was one other, maybe Fix, idk) who suggested to just upscale to 1 GT despite the rest arguing against that.

I merely said, even if you wanted to suggest Fuji to be weakened, the energy needed to keep the rubble lifted is almost insignificant in comparison to his full output, so either way, the scaling for Gear 4th would be touching the borderline of 6-C BARE MINIMUM.
Wait what? Why am I being cited in this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back