• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything left to do in this thread, or should we close this?

Xulrev said:
Everything has been corrected and I believe all scaling has been fixed. This inaccuracy plagued an enormous amount of profiles for very shaky reasonings though, so I'm going to go through again today since there's some scaling that simply was nonsensical
i believe You've missed Mihawk

We currently scale him to Vista since that's one of the few on-screen fights Mihawk has had with another character.

So we could say he's at least whatever Vista is, likely higher.

Well, he has supposedly clashed evenly with Shanks as well.

We discussed this, and Mihawk's duel with Shanks occurred before Shanks become a Yonkou. There's no telling exactly how strong he was.

His sword scales because Mihawk himself states it's the world's strongest sword and we know black blades don't chip, scratch or break.

Hmmm, that's fair and I did indeed miss the Mihawk profile.

So much scaling from a single feat via circuitous methodology, wew

Mihawk should have "likely '''higher'''" in his profile. It's unlikely and a massive assumption to assume the difference between them grew over a 1000 times since Shanks lost his arm.

I've argued his scaling to Shanks in the past and was shot down by Damage and others; I will not put that into his profile without Ant's say-so, at the very least

I'm happy with that since Damage is Staff and has more experience in these things

Saying that he is likely higher still covers it, and he's not fully scaling to Shanks' rating anyway since he's scaling to a version of Shanks in the past before he became a Yonkou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back