• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: FTL Kizaru

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Screen_Shot_2023-09-17_at_1.43.45_PM.png

Kizaru goes in his light form and accelerates to FTL, increasing his speed and his attack potency.

Kizaru needs a justification addition

For his Attack Potency
Country level (Should be comparable to his fellow colleagues), higher after accelerating (Can increase power after accelerating, allowing him to send Snakeman Luffy through Egghead's barrier with a single kick) though his beams allow him to bypass durability to an extent via heat (Capable of harming Whitebeard with his beams)
higher after accelerating can be added to his Striking Strength too

For his speed
FTL combat speed (Parried Rayleigh's slashes. Reacted to Marco's kick. Can react to his own lightspeed movement. Could morph around Whitebeard's naginata swing. Is stated to be the fastest admiral.), Speed of Light attack speed (Can fire light beams and attacks at this speed) and travel speed via Yata no Kagami (Capable of moving his own body at the speed of light), up to at least FTL travel speed after Accelerating (Can accelerate in his light form, continuously gaining speed and moving beyond the speed of light)

He should also get Damage Boost for similar reasons to Luffy
Damage Boost (While using Yata no Kagami, he can accelerate, increasing his speed and power)

Don't mention anything about downgrades for other characters here. This is solely to incorporate the fact that he can move beyond lightspeed when accelerating and hit harder

Last edited:
I don't want to separate two Speed of Light ratings to be honest, so what about this:

FTL (Parried Rayleigh's slashes. Reacted to Marco's kick. Can react to his own lightspeed movement. Could morph around Whitebeard's naginata swing. Is stated to be the fastest admiral.), Speed of Light attack speed (Can fire light beams and attacks at this speed) and travel speed via Yata no Kagami (Capable of moving his own body at the speed of light), up to at least FTL travel speed after Accelerating (Can accelerate in his light form, continuously gaining speed and moving beyond the speed of light)

I thought we had an agreement in the general discussion thread not to touch the speed ratings till the fight was done?

I thought we had an agreement in the general discussion thread not to touch the speed ratings till the fight was done?
This isn't changing any speed ratings, it's just applying something that was stated in the manga (that being that Kizaru can accelerate even further when in his light form). No new scaling is happening

This seems fine.

Though I do have a question, do we have access to the RAW's? I'm wondering if the statement actually says accelerated or just "speed", which is Kizaru's general catchphrase. It probably does say accelerated in the raws, especially with the visual evidence implying such. But having more information wouldn't hurt anyone.

Though I do have a question, do we have access to the RAW's?
Not yet
I'm wondering if the statement actually says accelerated or just "speed", which is Kizaru's general catchphrase.
He usually (said this shit only once) said "speed is weight". This says "acceleration is power".
It probably does say accelerated in the raws, especially with the visual evidence implying such. But having more information wouldn't hurt anyone.
Not wrong

Agree

Can’t help but feel like Oda retconned how his fruit works considering he has only ever been portrayed to move SOL (even in his own statements)

For anyone who cares, McDonald's is gonna offer 50 cent double cheeseburgers tomorrow since it's gonna be national cheeseburger day, so take advantage while you can (not sure this would apply to countries outside of the US though, always good to check).

Just wanted to spread the word.

For anyone who cares, McDonald's is gonna offer 50 cent double cheeseburgers tomorrow since it's gonna be national cheeseburger day, so take advantage while you can (not sure this would apply to countries outside of the US though, always good to check).

Just wanted to spread the word.
And no I don't care if it's a revision thread, deal with it 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back