• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1109 Spoilers

Big Mom went through a massive fight, got caught int two explosions, fell into magma, and got caught in an erupting volcano. Even if she lived, she landed in the water. Kaidou's the far more likely survivor.
Agreed, and Kaidou is likely much more heat-resistant.
But Luffy is finished if the others arrive, bro doesn’t even know who nika is 🙉
Also agreed. Luffy's weak point is his comparative lack of stamina, and if he cannot permanently harm the 5 elders, that stamina will run out.

Last edited:
Okay. That sounds weird...

Thank you for your reply in any case. 🙏

Can someone send Kizaru home? Blud doing so bad people are speculating he's pretending to fight.

This is like the third time he get tossed to the side by Luffy and hold his head like BRUH

Admiral fans, is this your guy? Weren't the Admirals supposed to be holding back because none of them used Awakenings?

Can someone send Kizaru home? Blud doing so bad people are speculating he's pretending to fight.

This is like the third time he get tossed to the side by Luffy and hold his head like BRUH
I hope that Zoro kills both Rob Lucci and a stunned Kizaru in chapter 1111 (his bounty value chapter). They are both evil totalitarian scum.

I hope that Zoro kills both Rob Lucci and a stunned Kizaru in chapter 1111 (his bounty value chapter). They are both evil totalitarian scum.
Rob Lucci sure I guess (he's not a human anymore with his awakening 🙈), Killing kizaru... Idk, doesn't seem as evil as someone like saturn and lucci, maybe an apoo type treatment should be fine
0997-009.png

Not entirely wrong. I just feel kinda bad for Lucci. The WG trained him to kill since age 6. He's basically a slave to the Gorosei, a child soldier who literally grew up only knowing other assassins, and probably doesn't have the best grasp on morality. I feel like he could have a redemption arc, if a long one.

Kizaru's only chance at redemption is if he turns around and starts shooting holes in Saturn right now though.

What does this say? I have blocked my Twitter access.
The first one is a meme about a hypothetical where Big Mom survived and leaves Wano with Pluton in hand. The second one is basically the page where the Gorosei where given their names and titles, but someone edited it so as to contain the planet they're named after behind each one of them.

I don't think it's all too good to say such a thing when Lucci is a victim of how he was nurtured (and Oda is probably cooking something up for Kizaru)

I don't think it's all too good to say such a thing when Lucci is a victim of how he was nurtured (and Oda is probably cooking something up for Kizaru)
Kizaru has just been doing bad overall this whole arc. He keeps targeting Bonney and his old pals, you would think he's putting an act to not outright betray the WR but he went out of his way several times to target bonney and Kuma.

He keeps getting smacked by Luffy without showing any new abillites that we didn't see in years now. You can tell Kizaru's heart is not in this fight but Oda did a really bad way of showing it so far.

Kizaru has just been doing bad overall this whole arc. He keeps targeting Bonney and his old pals, you would think he's putting an act to not outright betray the WR but he went out of his way several times to target bonney and Kuma.

He keeps getting smacked by Luffy without showing any new abillites that we didn't see in years now. You can tell Kizaru's heart is not in this fight but Oda did a really bad way of showing it so far.
Maybe he really is going to be shown as irredeemable even after everything that's been shown in these flashbacks, but that's a downer way of looking at things. But if indeed it turns out that way, oh well.

either he does something cool with his devil fruit (Like maybe controlling all the light around the dome and making it rain in egghead or just someone else gets his fruit 🙈🤷‍♂️ (which could nearly only be a blackbeard pirate thing to do)

He keeps getting smacked by Luffy without showing any new abillites that we didn't see in years now.
Speed-boosts, duplication, danmaku, etc.
You can tell Kizaru's heart is not in this fight but Oda did a really bad way of showing it so far.
Or Kizaru is a bitch and Oda's doing a great job showing it.
either he does something cool with his devil fruit (Like maybe controlling all the light around the dome and making it rain in egghead or just someone else gets his fruit 🙈🤷‍♂️ (which could nearly only be a blackbeard pirate thing to do)
Which of them don't have a DF? Aokiji's penguin?
I don't think it's all too good to say such a thing when Lucci is a victim of how he was nurtured
Small time Enies Lobby thug. I honestly hope Kaku gets a redemption arc, and Lucci would be somewhat nice.
(and Oda is probably cooking something up for Kizaru)
Small time Marineford thug. I honestly think he could not redeem himself unless we receive direct evidence that Vegapunk planned to die, and then Kizaru helps the Straw Hats escape.

Saturn cannot handle Luffy and had call the other Gorosei to jump his ass just shows Oda hyping up the Nika fruit putting on the top 5 strongest one. I just hope Luffy doesn't steam roll all of his encounters while his crews doesn't spend doing nothing or drawing faces on the sand or something.

Saturn cannot handle Luffy and had call the other Gorosei to jump his ass just shows Oda hyping up the Nika fruit putting on the top 5 strongest one. I just hope Luffy doesn't steam roll all of his encounters while his crews doesn't spend doing nothing or drawing faces on the sand or something.
He didn't call him too jump his ass but to destroy the pre-recorded messages.(And by the looks of it, the message will likely get received and would be/It's nothing short of a miracle or the news around what happened to egg head.) It really doesn't paint a light as to how the strawhats where destroyed or lost. Law is likely retiring from piracy and kidd is a unknown factor since he sunk under the sea.

yee... it's not like he damaged gear 5 luffy and also takes no damage from him...

Nearly every time you post 🙉 if I remember correctly

Luffy still looks like he is doing fine tho, but what i mean is that i hope we can see him facing enemies where he struggles more(extreme diff)
would have to be a top tier haki user then, otherwise he'll just no diff you basically because of his fruit 😅

Every thread you post some shitty and completely incorrect take. I thought you said Zoro was gonna run from Lucci this chapter, when does that happen?

I still can't believe zoro is struggling against lucci because he is white, makes sense though. Can't hurt his fellow "People". (This is a joke about Zoro beating Minorities.)

Back