• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1092: "The Tyrant Kuma's Rampage Through The Holy Land" (Fan Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was confused as to why Kizaru flew away, that's why he goes "hm?!"
Nothing in the panel or chapter implies that he got perception blitzed
Heck the scene right after shows him reacting to Kizaru's movement with him going "!!!!" when Kizaru is dashing at him at light speed
Even then the fact that Kizaru casually dodged Luffy's attacks while being in light mode already show that Luffy attack speed is not FTL

Here it seems that luffy is both dodging and punching the lasers so that he can then hit kizaru
08-2-698x1024.jpg

So... This makes noooo sense
The most likely explanation that I have is that Kizaru’s max speed, which requires acceleration, is LS, and otherwise he operates slower than LS.

Even then the fact that Kizaru casually dodged Luffy's attacks while being in light mode already show that Luffy attack speed is not FTL
That is what is being put into question, the idea that kizaru's light cant move faster than light. We know that devil fruits within one piece can grow to become stronger than their natural counterpart, so I dont see a contradiction in this.

... Yee I'm just going to ignore if you not going to bring any valid points, the lasers and kizaru's attacks are stated light speed
So is his travel speed, and we have explicit feats of it outspeeding Snakeman’s point blank attack and perception blitzing Luffy to a considerable extent. I’m not exaggerating when I said that Kizaru’s fight will literally make or break OP speed scaling.

You can’t disagree to address these anti-feats just because you want to keep the current speed meta.

He doesn't ever dodge... He only ran away, luffy didn't even try to go after or try attack him again

That is what is being put into question, the idea that kizaru's light cant move faster than light. We know that devil fruits within one piece can grow to become stronger than their natural counterpart, so I dont see a contradiction in this.
The contradiction is his normal travel speed perception blitzed Snakeman and dodged a point blank attack.

You can’t disagree to address these anti-feats just because you want to keep the current speed meta.
I don't give an f about the profiles, I'm talking about the truth... Put luffy subsonic don't care, that doesn't matter

The anti feats doesn't exist, you're just making them by changing and twisting what actually happened and even disregarding the other feats luffy are doing that confirms he isn't slower than light

Kizaru was only shown to increase the speed of his attacks during that moment
9093727-9093520-2050487311-q9gqs%281%29.jpg

When he said "Acceleration is power" but before that Kizaru was only moving at normal speed

My guy kizaru is stated to be LS in moves + attacks by Oda in an SBS or viver card
also whats unfair is when u state something that isnt proven so u say Kizaru can move with his laser slower than light speed and his max is light speed???
then why not kizaru is light speed and can move faster thn light speed??
u see ? this is really a headcannon and unfair by you
Kizaru is FTL its been proven by the series.

My guy kizaru is stated to be LS in moves + attacks by Oda in an SBS or viver card
also whats unfair is when u state something that isnt proven so u say Kizaru can move with his laser slower than light speed and his max is light speed???
Kizaru is only FTL by accelerating the speed of his attacks and he kind need some time to charge them, Kizaru normally is LS

Btw are you using a translator to message?

@Prime2024
look for me i see Kizaru LS are faster coz luffy, kaido and many characters are already FTL so he should be FTL but when Kizaru used his accelerating power he got even faster which make sense coz he is Lightspeed and i have always said that DFs or Light-light DF can be faster when u strengthen ur light fruit otherwise Light fruit wont be that impressive coz many people can be this speed or faster.

Kizaru isn't only FTL with the acceleration technique, Kizaru was continously accelerating... 6 times it seems (6 arrows) and maybe more... Think it depends on the distince... The further away he is the more times he accelerates faster and faster

That's not something his base speed (without light) can do so it doesn't prove he can only move FTL with that specific technique

It seems to be similar to Python technique that continuously accelerates the further it stretches
0895-006.png

He blocked Marco's kick & dueled Rayleigh without that acceleration/charging move. Both of those guys could intercept & dodge Kizaru's light.
I know that Kizaru himself is FTL in reaction and combat but I'm talking about Kizaru lasers...they usually operates at LS speed unless Kizaru use the charging/acceleration move

If Kizaru really turns into light why does he think acceleration will give him power if light is supposed to be massless which is why it can go that fast?

That doesn’t disprove what I said, I quite literally said that his max speed is LS.

Also my guy, if he’s confirmed to be LS by Oda in combat and travel speed, why would you contradict his word and put him at FTL?

That doesn’t disprove what I said, I quite literally said that his max speed is LS.

Also my guy, if he’s confirmed to be LS by Oda in combat and travel speed, why would you contradict his word and put him at FTL?
Coz its been shown that characters can move faster than LS and also since his fruit gives him LS by literally eating it that puts him LS by default but when u strengthen ur Fruit it will be faster coz luffy would be rubber speed if l he didnt train himself.
LS alone isnt impressive in this verse at least in Combat speed.

Coz its been shown that characters can move faster than LS and also since his fruit gives him LS by literally eating it that puts him LS by default but when u strengthen ur Fruit it will be faster coz luffy would be rubber speed if l he didnt train himself.
LS alone isnt impressive in this verse at least in Combat speed.
I could at best see Kizaru being FTL when using accelerated attacks, but everything else he’s LS, and as you said this is something explicitly stated by Oda himself multiple times.

The question is: Kizaru without using the fruit IS NOT FTL and not even SoL, he just reaches the speed of light when using the fruit and exceeds this speed using the mechanism we saw in today's chapter. In addition to Oda's statements confirming that he performs movements and attacks at the speed of light. This means that Luffy G4 is also not FTL, and not even SoL, because while his attack hits the ground, Kizaru had already dodge at the speed of light and was off the island, Luffy only realizes this later, It was evident that Kizaru at the speed of light is superior to Snakeman. He managed to block all the attacks of Luffy without using the speed of light and still easily dodges him using the speed of light.

So btw we didnt see Sanji, Robin, Brook and Jimbe in the chapter but they were in the same room last chapter..🤔
Did they go somewhere else? did Robin got kidnaped by BB's pirate since they were in the island maybe Sanji found that and he want to check on Robin since she isnt there with them ?

The question is: Kizaru without using the fruit IS NOT FTL and not even SoL, he just reaches the speed of light when using the fruit and exceeds this speed using the mechanism we saw in today's chapter. In addition to Oda's statements confirming that he performs movements and attacks at the speed of light. This means that Luffy G4 is also not FTL, and not even SoL, because while his attack hits the ground, Kizaru had already dodge at the speed of light and was off the island, Luffy only realizes this later, It was evident that Kizaru at the speed of light is superior to Snakeman. He managed to block all the attacks of Luffy without using the speed of light and still easily dodges him using the speed of light.
No.

Everyone is talking about the speed meta changing, I'm just wanting to know why kizaru wasn't one shotted. Cause I was affirmed by many people that luffy was gonna steamroll through admirals now because he's a yonko.

Everyone is talking about the speed meta changing, I'm just wanting to know why kizaru wasn't one shotted. Cause I was affirmed by many people that luffy was gonna steamroll through admirals now because he's a yonko.
Let's just say kizaru has gotten stronger, plus the reason why luffy is damage in the first place was because he got knocked into the barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back