• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see whether Lucci and the other CP0 people get a chance to actually do damage to Luffy and/or the Seraphim, respectively.

Also, me when Lucci is almost G5 level, Kaku and Stussy could have the power to damage Seraphim (which would scale them above Sanji's Diable Jambe which IIRC did like no damage), and Jinbei could try to intervene and also get some High 6-A scaling:

G5 Level but can't tag him and got blown away by one punch while Luffy had a whole conversation with someone
I'm so ******* tired of these Lucci fanboys wanking him over the most miniscule things

Anyway, am I the only one that doesn't really care for Lucci's design?
It's just his normal slim design mixed with a bit of Kaidou's face and the Luffy's clouds. Not terribly creative.

Just noticed that during the actual Buso punch collision between G5 and Awakened Lucci, they both sent each other flying back into a wall right afterwards, so neither one overpowered the other.

I would make a sandbox for Lucci, but I wanna wait to see if his Base and/or normal Zoan forms get any feats.

Kaido implies that he did.

He just may have not been using full Armament except to block 1 time, and for his final attack.
That is probably right.

However, I don't think he used Hao Infusion in G5 until the Bajrang Gun. I could be wrong, I don't remember every detail of that fight.

Just noticed that during the actual Buso punch collision between G5 and Awakened Lucci, they both sent each other flying back into a wall right afterwards, so neither one overpowered the other.

I would make a sandbox for Lucci, but I wanna wait to see if his Base and/or normal Zoan forms get any feats.
Yeah it was a very casual clash
Not sure about Lucci but Luffy was practically just doing a normal Buso punch
What does Lucci get for that clash and taking the G5 punch though ( may have been very briefly knocked out by it seeing as he didn't appear until Luffy was finished with his conversation but I'm not sure )?

Yeah it was a very casual clash
Not sure about Lucci but Luffy was practically just doing a normal Buso punch
Still Yonko-lvl Buso punch where Lucci and Luffy sent each other flying.
What does Lucci get for that clash and taking the G5 punch though ( may have been very briefly knocked out by it seeing as he didn't appear until Luffy was finished with his conversation but I'm not sure )?
High 6-A is guaranteed.

Also,this is a guy who is a member of CP0, the same group that had the Scabbard+ level Guernica and Maha, and he is kinda stacking having an Awakened DF on top of being CP0.

Still Yonko-lvl Buso punch where Lucci and Luffy sent each other flying.

High 6-A is guaranteed.
I dunno. It really did just look like a normal Buso punch.
A Yonko level one would be the punches BM used on Law when he used Kroom on her.
But tbf she has a crazy amount of strength to back up her Haki so..

I dunno. It really did just look like a normal Buso punch.
A Yonko level one would be the punches BM used on Law when he used Kroom on her.
But tbf she has a crazy amount of strength to back up her Haki so..
A normal buso punch from Gear 5th who without haki has High 6-A feats with pure physicals...
Also the law v black beard fight proves that acoc isnt the end all for strength, you can train your buso so that it rivals acoc as well
How did that fight prove that?

If you look at the top panel, you can see the characteristic sparks of acoc and law as far as we know, doesnt have conquerors
09.png

If you look at the top panel, you can see the characteristic sparks of acoc and law as far as we know, doesnt have conquerors
09.png
We don't know that Blackbeard has conqueror's either, but in this case it seems to be the post-timeskip effect of the gura gura no mi usage based on the other showings of the ability by Blackbeard:
DWZe9LL.png
FJxuzVQ.png
8dtsaac.png

Reminder, just cause Luffy is laughing, smiling, and jumping around in Gear 5th isn't an indicator of him being casual or not using any real strength.

In Gear 5th Luffy's basically high on dopamine and joy.

Luffy is not going all out against Lucci obviously (so Lucci doesn't scale to the max power God tiers at all (unless he gets feats against those)), but we shouldn't act as if Luffy is only using 1%.

The best scaling for Lucci is simple: Awakened Lucci w/ Busoshoku: Koka ~ Gear 5th Luffy w/ Busoshoku: Koka

Luffy never fought Kaidou with Base Buso+Gear 5th. He always used Hao Infusion or Size Enhancements to fight against Kaidou, and since we know that Hao Infusion is a big amp, it’s perfectly fine for an Awakened Lucci to be relative to this Luffy, and even then, this Lucci is still basically losing

That's fair, although Lucci in Awakened is still "Yonko" level High 6-A for sure.

It would make no sense narratively for him to be >= Hybrid Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back