• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers

Vivi somehow had an identical copy of Gear 5 Luffy available when someone aligned with the WG took a photograph, thus the X seen on the arm??
No, she edited the photo before the papers were printed. Robin even remarks about how the "X" has a different contrast level compared to the rest of the photo

We can though, we can see the bridge the Strawhats are on, so we just need find out the size of the bridge
My problem was the size of the island in the panel. Originally I was thinking of doing the straw hats compared to that tree, then compare that to the castle, then the castle to the island’s diameter. However, like the top of the main tree and the sides of the island are just out of frame in the big spread he does.

Out of curiosity, I decided to just do some generic pixel scaling to try and see how big Elbaf would be at a minimum, and surprisingly its actual diameter is underwhelming. Assuming I didn't screw anything up (which lets be honest I probably did), it's actually only around 9km wide in the image we see.

Going off Luffy's height of 1.74m, the tree that the straw hats stand next too is about 16m up to the first bit of foliage (basically the bottom of the trunk up to where the first bit of leaves meet the tree, if that makes sense). From there I got about 341m for the height of the castle, and then 9.7km for the island itself.

I'm assuming the island is a LOT bigger than that, and maybe Oda just hasn't gotten the scale down fully yet, but that's what I got.

Back