• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And worstt gen is havinga meltdown about Gear 5 needing adv coc to be top tier which is pretty ******* stupid and one even said that base luffywith adv coc is top tier than gear 5th

Damn, all this and Lucci still got one shot after a while.
At least he did that buso clash I guess?
Also his form kind of looks like his other ones, but with sharper teeth and those black clouds around him.
It's cool though.

But yeah, happy to see Lucci be comparable to G5 (who even without Hao Infusion was beating the snot out of Kaido), even if it is a tad odd narrative-wise.

And his Awakening does look pretty good.

Tier wise he's gonna get the Chopper treatment.

And worstt gen is havinga meltdown about Gear 5 needing adv coc to be top tier which is pretty ******* stupid and one even said that base luffywith adv coc is top tier than gear 5th
Lol. I just knew this chapter was going to make for an interesting week, whether Lucci got one-shotted or he showed he strong enough to not get one-shotted.

It's funny how, unless Kaku gets a good feat (which Base/Normal Zoan Lucci would scale >= to), Lucci's profile is gonna look like this:

"High 7-A, higher with Rokushiki, far higher with Hybrid Form, even higher with Hybrid Rokushiki, High 6-A with Awakened form"

Aka, the Chopper Treatment.

That reminds me, we still haven't seen Awakened Lucci use Rokushiki yet.

Although considering G5 Luffy is now pissed, Awakened Lucci may not get the chance to use it.

I mean...that was how it was before, and the 2 of them should still be comparable to each other.
Same before =\= the same now, Jabra isn't even confirmed to be in CP9 let alone a masked agent of it yet we wouldn't assume Jabra and Kaku are still close just because they were at one point two years ago.

Same before =\= the same now, Jabra isn't even confirmed to be in CP9 let alone a masked agent of it yet we wouldn't assume Jabra and Kaku are still close just because they were at one point two years ago.
I mean, nothing shows Kaku to be above Base/Zoan Lucci, and he seems to be the chief of their subdivision of CP0.

I mean, nothing shows Kaku to be above Base/Zoan Lucci, and he seems to be the chief of their subdivision of CP0.
Not yet, but you're arguing if he gets feats those versions of Lucci should automatically scale above because of how they compared two years ago which isn't accurate scaling.

Him being chief is speculation at this point and if CP0 operates anything like CP9 being chief doesn't mean you're the strongest (Spandam).

Not yet, but you're arguing if he gets feats those versions of Lucci should automatically scale above because of how they compared two years ago which isn't accurate scaling.

Him being chief is speculation at this point and if CP0 operates anything like CP9 being chief doesn't mean you're the strongest (Spandam).
I'm not saying he's still almost double Kaku's power, but he still seems to be the leader of the group with him, Kaku, and Stussy. It was potrayed as such at the Reverie and seems to be the same now.

I'm not saying he's still almost double Kaku's power, but he still seems to be the leader of the group with him, Kaku, and Stussy. It was potrayed as such at the Reverie and seems to be the same now.
Still is a trash scaling justification; being assumed the leader, assuming this assumed leader equals a position of power and assuming that assumed position of power puts his base/zoan self above every version of Kaku.

Still is a trash scaling justification; being assumed the leader, assuming this assumed leader equals a position of power and assuming that assumed position of power puts his base/zoan self above every version of Kaku.
What I was suggesting was that Base Lucci >= Base Kaku and Zoan Lucci >= Zoan Kaku

What I was suggesting was that Base Lucci >= Base Kaku and Zoan Lucci >= Zoan Kaku
I know what you were suggesting and my past messages covered why I don't think the justification for that scaling is valid:

I hope Lucci/Kaku brings back the Doriki, even if only for themselves. I'd love to have a statement about how zoan forms/Awakenings increase/change the power level, since we've been left with pretty much no confirmation whatsoever on how they affect the overall power aside from "well it's a boost"

That reminds me, we still haven't seen Awakened Lucci use Rokushiki yet.

Although considering G5 Luffy is now pissed, Awakened Lucci may not get the chance to use it.
But he has, he's used Shigan, a new variant of it called Shugan (the hand pistol), and Soru.

Also, when Lucci gets punched by the Mole punch, he coughs up some blood and then he's gone for a page and a half, and then returns perfectly fine. To say he got one shot is a stretch, when it's most likely he got punched away.

Let's see whether Lucci and the other CP0 people get a chance to actually do damage to Luffy and/or the Seraphim, respectively.

Also, me when Lucci is almost G5 level, Kaku and Stussy could have the power to damage Seraphim (which would scale them above Sanji's Diable Jambe which IIRC did like no damage), and Jinbei could try to intervene and also get some High 6-A scaling:

Let's watch this fight end without Lucci being able to put a scratch on Luffy.

Also, Luffy hasn't even used Hao Haki here, right? So we might be getting a look at which Gear 5's power level is without Hao imbuement.

Let's watch this fight end without Lucci being able to put a scratch on Luffy.

Also, Luffy hasn't even used Hao Haki here, right? So we might be getting a look at which Gear 5's power level is without Hao imbuement.
During the Kaido fight he damaged Kaido even without Hao Infusion IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back