• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fair, although Lucci in Awakened is still "Yonko" level High 6-A for sure.

It would make no sense narratively for him to be >= Hybrid Kaido.
I mean CP-0 is one of the strongest that the wg has to offer, makes no sense for one of their top fighters to be weaker than like yc1 level

I mean CP-0 is one of the strongest that the wg has to offer, makes no sense for one of their top fighters to be weaker than like yc1 level
One of the CP0 agents got bodied by Izou and another got badly damaged by Drake.

Since Buggy is a Yonko

Everyone is Yonko level
I hate that you're right.

I feel that Guernica and Maha are definitely above Queen but =< King based on their performance.

Queen is part of a group I call "Scabbard+ level", which includes people like Base Zoro with no Haki (who downscales from Base King), Sanji, Queen, etc).

One of the CP0 agents got bodied by Izou and another got badly damaged by Drake.
Izou was like the strongest of the commanders, the dude was one of WB's commanders alongside Marco, Jozu, Ace, and Vista.

And Drake himself hurt the agents (albeit only to a downscaling extent), and those Agents took the Yamato-lvl Kazenbo with little damage.

Drake also hurt Apoo, who downscales from Kid's Punk Gibson, although remember that Apoo was off guard and only took moderate damage.

And when Drake impaled Guernica, it was a surprise attack, so Guernica was off guard.
He's not >=Hybrid Kaidou lol
So far we barely have any feats at all.
That's literally what I said.

When looking at it closely, it's interesting how Lucci and Luffy's armament has this almost amorphous outline to it. An aura like look to it.

image.png

Due to Guernica's inconsistent feats in Wano (tanking damage from Kazenbo, which could harm Yamato and then being able to get in between Drunk Super Hybrid Kaido and Bound Man Luffy and hold back Luffy), I've always wondered if Lucci was much stronger and could surpass that. Especially since Big Mom's potential was supposed to be a CP0 agent if Mother Caramel had been successful with handing her over to the World Government. But I wasn't expecting this.

Due to Guernica's inconsistent feats in Wano (tanking damage from Kazenbo, which could harm Yamato and then being able to get in between Drunk Super Hybrid Kaido and Bound Man Luffy and hold back Luffy), I've always wondered if Lucci was much stronger and could surpass that. Especially since Big Mom's potential was supposed to be a CP0 agent if Mother Caramel had been successful with handing her over to the World Government. But I wasn't expecting this.
Unfortunately there isn't anything to scale Base or Zoan Lucci to Guernica, so Base and Zoan Lucci are only High 7-A.

It's a Wano Chopper situation.

But Lucci is probably gonna lose his High 6-A status when the next chapter comes out. I just know he will.

Unfortunately there isn't anything to scale Base or Zoan Lucci to Guernica, so Base and Zoan Lucci are only High 7-A.

It's a Wano Chopper situation.

But Lucci is probably gonna lose his High 6-A status when the next chapter comes out. I just know he will.
Either that, or Lucci actually surprises us all.

But even if Luffy one shots him with ACoC for example, that still doesn't negate that Awakened Lucci w/ Buso Koka was ~ to Gear 5th Luffy w/ Buso Koka.

Too bad we have no context about the clash between CP0 and the Blackbeard Pirates at Baltigo. Lucci was involved in that and most likely clashed with Blackbeard, but we'll probably never know how it went down.

At least he's getting High 6-A due to his Awakening

How is he losing it after this chapter just because of the next chapter?
I doubt that Lucci is High 6-A not gonna lie.
Kind of absurd to say he is for clashing with a basic Haki punch but you do you.
Thing is it was a blatant tribute to their OG clash back in Enies Lobby, I doubt it had much logic to it.
Though Lucci probably is like, YC3 level or somn, but I don't hold him very high right now.

I dunno I guess Luffy clashing with Ulti and almost using G4 on her means she's High 6-A and it wasn't just to hype up the moment where Yamato on shot her?
And Luffy using G4 on a ship, guess the ship is High 6-A too?

Kind of absurd to say he is for clashing with a basic Haki punch but you do you.
Thing is it was a blatant tribute to their OG clash back in Enies Lobby, I doubt it had much logic to it.
Though Lucci probably is like, YC3 level or somn, but I don't hold him very high right now.
Wait a minute, how many characters on this Wiki have been scaled to the same tier as someone they had an equal clash with? Lucci also quickly recovered from a G5 attack. But now all of a sudden that doesn't count just because this is Lucci and all of this is just one one big tribute to Luffy vs. Lucci from Enies Lobby? I'm sorry but doesn't mean any sense, neither does him just being at YC3 after his initial performance.

Last edited:
I dunno I guess Luffy clashing with Ulti and almost using G4 on her means she's High 6-A and it wasn't just to hype up the moment where Yamato on shot her?
And Luffy using G4 on a ship, guess the ship is High 6-A too?
Those comparisons don't even work since 1) We don't even know how G4 Luffy vs Ulti would have went (going off of what Luffy said, it was gonna be a quick little battle), and for all we know would have one shot her.
And 2) Gear 4th Luffy still destroyed the ship in one attack, it wasn't as if the ship withstood multiple blows, where as Lucci still clashed with Gear 5th Luffy and wasn't even that badly hurt when he got gut checked by Mole. And before you say one shot, he just coughed up a little bit of blood, was gone for a page and a half, then came back perfectly fine with no injury in sight.

For now, Lucci is def High 6-A, but I'm just afraid the next chapter is gonna kick us Lucci fans in the nuts.

Wait a minute, how many characters on this Wiki have been scaled to same tier as someone they had an equal clash? Lucci also quickly recovered from a G5 attack. But now all of a sudden that doesn't count just because this is Lucci and all of this is just one one big tribute to Luffy vs. Lucci from Enies Lobby? I'm sorry but doesn't mean any sense, neither does him just being at YC3 after his initial performance.

So because I think Lucci is High 6-A because of the clash, I also genuinely believe Vista >= Mihawk? Even though I've repeatedly defended Mihawk being Yonko Level and stronger than even Shanks in the past? Okay lol.

Ulti: Clashes and somewhat overwhelms base Luffy, blitz by Gear 2nd, Luffy thinks of using Gear 4th to end the fight quickly.

Lucci: uses his Awakening and alongside armament is able to clash with Gear 5th Luffy with armament and they're evenly knocked back by the clash. Took a hit from Gear 5th that only made him cough up some blood and came back soon after. Admittedly isn't able to land a blow, so he's likely slower (and Luffy has advanced Observation Haki).

"Same scenario"

I still don't know how a basic armament punch from Luffy is suddenly High 6-A because people want to scale Lucci to High 6-A so bad
Y'all need to take a chill pill. We'll get some good feats from other people if Lucci doesn't prevail ( which is very likely considering who he's up against ). Not the end of the world.

Lucci has had two years to train and get stronger, and up until now hasn't fought in a battle in the canon story.

There is no actual cap to how strong he can get. It wasn't like he struggled against pathetic opponents previously. He basically has a clean slate just like Crocodile.

Ulti: Clashes and somewhat overwhelms base Luffy, blitz by Gear 2nd, Luffy thinks of using Gear 4th to end the fight quickly.

Lucci: uses his Awakening and alongside armament is able to clash with Gear 5th Luffy with armament and they're evenly knocked back by the clash. Took a hit from Gear 5th that only made him cough up some blood and came back soon after. Admittedly isn't able to land a blow, so he's likely slower (and Luffy has advanced Observation Haki).

"Same scenario"
Ridiculous, huh?

Lucci has had two years to train and get stronger, and up until now hasn't fought in a battle in the canon story.

There is no actual cap to how strong he can get. It wasn't like he struggled against pathetic opponents previously. He basically has a clean slate just like Crocodile.
Crocodile would arguably be stronger than him given his bounty
Like, going off Bounties, Crocodile should be stronger than King who's considerably better than Lucci in some assets.
But then again people like Hancock had a higher bounty than Big Mom when they were both children/adolescents so I'm not sure if those are reliable.
Anyway yeah, I think Lucci should be YC3 or possibly YC2, but I don't see him beating other Commanders like Sanji right now.
Guess we just gotta wait for more feats?

"Same scenario"
Don't care, my point is that he shouldn't instantly be called High 6-A for clashing with a basic Armament punch from Luffy, especially since neither of the punches are on that level. Sure he was in G5, but that doesn't automatically amp his strength. Right now he's basically trolling Lucci.

I still don't know how a basic armament punch from Luffy is suddenly High 6-A because people want to scale Lucci to High 6-A so bad
Y'all need to take a chill pill. We'll get some good feats from other people if Lucci doesn't prevail ( which is very likely considering who he's up against ). Not the end of the world.
I'm not even the guy that keeps bringing up High 6-A. I'm just saying that whatever we rate normal Gear 5th Luffy should be what Awakened Lucci should scale to AP wise. Whether that's 6-C or High 6-A, it's whatever.

And besides, High 6-A is huge scaling tier, you can have people like the Scabbards and Jack (who downscale by a lot) be High 6-A, up into the Yonko's themselves who in certain forms upscale from the High 6-A calc.

So it's not one static value (technically it is, but in practice it isn't), but more of a range. If the scabbards are a 10, then the strongest High 6-A's are a 100. Lucci could still be in that High 6-A range and still not be Yonko level (like 70 for example). Don't take the numbers literally lol.

I dont see Jack, Cracker, Or anyone who u guys call “3rd YC Lvl” which is a headcannon powerscaling title to give off clashing with G5 Luffy using Busoshoku Haki. Lucci’s just that guy

I'm not even the guy that keeps bringing up High 6-A. I'm just saying that whatever we rate normal Gear 5th Luffy should be what Awakened Lucci should scale to AP wise. Whether that's 6-C or High 6-A, it's whatever.

And besides, High 6-A is huge scaling tier, you can have people like the Scabbards and Jack (who downscale by a lot) be High 6-A, up into the Yonko's themselves who in certain forms upscale from the High 6-A calc.

So it's not one static value (technically it is, but in practice it isn't), but more of a range. If the scabbards are a 10, then the strongest High 6-A's are a 100. Lucci could still be in that High 6-A range and still not be Yonko level (like 70 for example). Don't take the numbers literally lol.
Then why are y'all unhappy if I say Lucci is YC3? Jack is too, and he's still 6-A somehow.
And I'm not talking about YOU saying he's High 6-A. There were just 2 people saying he was in this thread.
But I'm just incredibly pissed at the people wanking Lucci and calling him YC1 or Admiral level, because he literally has ONE feat post timeskip. It's like people who wank Shanks or Dragon above almost everyone else, they barely have any feats so why waste your breath trying to powerscale them? Just be patient and wait for their fights.
I'll move on from all that, it's bad for my health to worry about such tomfoolery.
Anyway, how did Luffy not notice Lucci sneaking up on Sentomaru with Observation Haki?

All of this!

Guys like the Scabbards, Jack, and even X-Drake and Apoo are all High 6-A, but it's a problem for Lucci to be High 6-A because of his current fight that already shows him being relative to a casual Gear 5th Luffy?

Crocodile would arguably be stronger than him given his bounty
Like, going off Bounties, Crocodile should be stronger than King who's considerably better than Lucci in some assets.
But then again people like Hancock had a higher bounty than Big Mom when they were both children/adolescents so I'm not sure if those are reliable.
Anyway yeah, I think Lucci should be YC3 or possibly YC2, but I don't see him beating other Commanders like Sanji right now.
Guess we just gotta wait for more feats?
At the end of the day it's pre conceived notions at play. Your preconceived notion is that he should be YC3 or 2 level, my pre conceived notions was that I hoped that he was above the scabbards at his strongest.

I personally am just glad that he wasn't one shot by base luffy

Don't care, my point is that he shouldn't instantly be called High 6-A for clashing with a basic Armament punch from Luffy, especially since neither of the punches are on that level. Sure he was in G5, but that doesn't automatically amp his strength. Right now he's basically trolling Lucci.
How do you know that they're not on that level? I'm not gonna say they are, but how do you know for certain that Luffy wasn't outputting those levels of power? You can't, you're just assuming that he isn't just as much as I may assume that he is.

But I'll stop here too.

Off-topic but could somebody tell me why my Like count keeps going higher than my Post count when I'm not even liking anything? It's been happening for days now.

All of this!

Guys like the Scabbards, Jack, and even X-Drake and Apoo are all High 6-A, but it's a problem for Lucci to be High 6-A because of his current fight that already shows him being relative to a casual Gear 5th Luffy?
At the end of the day, we just need to know where normal Gear 5th Luffy and Gear 5th Luffy w/ Buso Koka scale to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back