• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. That is not good for us, but Oda's health and story quality are most important.

It also seems that Stussy and Kaku are worried about fighting back against the Seraphim cause they don't want to damage them. So they're confident they can harm Seraphim.

There also appears to be an ancient version of the DF encyclopedia (which likely has all of the DF's) and the Gum Gum fruit is only listed by it's real name.

So there's the WG official encyclopedia, and the ancient encyclopedia (likely made by the ancient kingdom).

And I'm seemingly sort of right about my Megami Tensei Understanding/Cognition comparison, if Vegapunk is being literally about his explanation of DF's and the world.

Someone had a theory that Sanji and Blackbeard wished up the Invisibility and Darkness fruits and met their owners.
I doubt that for Blackbeard at least, since it was in the encyclopedia before he even got the fruit (unless he wished it up as a kid and someone else found it in the world and documented it soon after). Sanji is a maybe.

It also seems that Stussy and Kaku are worried about fighting back against the Seraphim cause they don't want to damage them. So they're confident they can harm Seraphim.
Kaku deserves High 6-A because he is a good boi who is pure.

Also, I've always been interested in Stussy, so it's nice to see her in action.

Also, definitely was not expecting potentially High 6-A Kaku and Stussy tbh.

So basically Gear 5th > Awakened Lucci, but it seems to be not as bad as some spoilers made it out to be.

It's the freaking Sanji leg break all over again.
Those freaking liars! Seems like Lucci wasn't knocked out, just hurt, and he doesn't wanna run away. He even clashes with Luffy supposedly.
Lucci fans before now: Someone call an ambulance!

Lucci fans now: But not for me!

Kaku deserves High 6-A because he is a good boi who is pure.

Also, I've always been interested in Stussy, so it's nice to see her in action.

Also, definitely was not expecting potentially High 6-A Kaku and Stussy tbh.

Lucci fans before now: Someone call an ambulance!

Lucci fans now: But not for me!
CP0 fans are eating good rn (sort of).

I doubt that for Blackbeard at least, since it was in the encyclopedia before he even got the fruit (unless he wished it up as a kid and someone else found it in the world and documented it soon after). Sanji is a maybe.
Yeah that's the problem. Maybe it's actually just that simply wanting the power without even knowing about Devil Fruits makes you fated to see it one day?

Kaido: Beats the crap out of the Scabbards yet they don't die by his hand. Failed to kill Guernica while enraged with CP0 even taking the time sent photos of him & Luffy on social media, the disrespect is real.

Akainu: Sets Curiel ablaze yet he & the rest of WB commanders, aside from Ace of course, don't get fatally wounded by Akainu. Ivankov & Inazuma survive an attack from him too. If you take the anime, it really becomes funny how the most destructive DF got blocked special face make up with Iva just choking in smoke from that attack. Keep in mind this is the same admiral who abstolutly hates both pirates & revolutionaries.

Enel: Shoots a giagantic thunderbolt at non-fighter fodder yet said fodder survives this and he continues life normally.

Kaido: Beats the crap out of the Scabbards yet they don't die by his hand. Failed to kill Guernica while enraged with CP0 even taking the time sent photos of him & Luffy on social media, the disrespect is real.

Akainu: Sets Curiel ablaze yet he & the rest of WB commanders, aside from Ace of course, don't get fatally wounded by Akainu. Ivankov & Inazuma survive an attack from him too. If you take the anime, it really becomes funny how the most destructive DF got blocked special face make up with Iva just choking in smoke from that attack. Keep in mind this is the same admiral who abstolutly hates both pirates & revolutionaries.

Enel: Shoots a giagantic thunderbolt at non-fighter fodder yet said fodder survives this and he continues life normally.
Wow, it seems like the Logias are getting clowned harder though not gonna lie.
Also Jozu smacked the taste out of Kuzan and all Kuzan could do is take off one of his arms. Kizaru got one of his ultimate attacks blocked by Marco.
Caribou's entire existence is a L. Caesar has a good fruit but got smoked by Luffy.
Blackbeard got sniped out of the air by Law ROFL

Wow, it seems like the Logias are getting clowned harder though not gonna lie.
Also Jozu smacked the taste out of Kuzan and all Kuzan could do is take off one of his arms. Kizaru got one of his ultimate attacks blocked by Marco.
Caribou's entire existence is a L. Caesar has a good fruit but got smoked by Luffy.
Blackbeard got sniped out of the air by Law ROFL
TBF, Aokiji was off-guard when Jozu smacked him. The databooks hype Jozu strength a lot so it's not a bad look for him. After completely freezing Jozu he could've done more than cracking his arm if he really wanted too. Marco used his ultimate defensive move too yet he still had to regenerate after blocking that attack.
As for Blackbeard, he's literally one of the worst people when it comes to evading attacks, he's up there with BM & MF WB. He either is easy to catch off-guard or gets reckless. Even when he reacts to attacks he still gets tagged. At best might counterattack once in while.

So DF is Manifestation of a wish.
DF = Unnatural power.
Sea = Mother of Nature.
Haki = Supranatural Will.

So Wish < Nature = Will.
Lmao, this is blowing my mind.
Yosh, DF's are the manifestation of people's desires and dreams of evolving beyond. This evolution is unnatural, so Nature punishes DF users for it.

It's interesting how even nature itself has a will of it's own lol.

Wait a minute, what if the reason why a normal body can't handle multiple DF's is because of contradicting dreams/desires?

For example, someone desires to be able to turn into flames, but turning into a dog as well contradicts that dream, so these two contradicting dreams/desires basically clash and destroy the body.

How the hell is he destroying him? After he gets his soul rocked by Luffy's punch he sneaks up on Sentomaru and stabs him. That's not destroying, lol.

Speaking of Sentomaru, I'm glad that he turned out be one of the Marines that Vegapunk was telling Dragon about in his flashback after all and is fighting against CP0. That was what I was hoping for.

How the hell is he destroying him? After he gets his soul rocked by Luffy's punch he sneaks up on Sentomaru and stabs him. That's not destroying, lol.
And now he's badly hurt. Even if he did sneak up on him, which is funny because he's a Kenbunshoku user, to me that counts as destroying.

CP0: So we're fine! As long as no one pisses off Luffy.

Lucci: Question.

CP0: What's your question, Lucci?

Lucci: I hurt someone Luffy liked.

I still need to see the visuals, but as long as Lucci isn't getting one shot by base Luffy, I'm fine with that. It makes sense for Luffy to be above Lucci.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lucci is in a comparable level to pre conqueror's coating Gear 4th Luffy. Where he's strong enough to harm Yonko level opponents and take hits from them, but isn't exactly their equal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lucci is in a comparable level to pre conqueror's coating Gear 4th Luffy. Where he's strong enough to harm Yonko level opponents and take hits from them, but isn't exactly their equal.
I call that "Yonko Commander 1 level".

And no, Katakuri isn't included, the name is more of a formality.

It includes those with "Yonko" level AP and durability who can fight and damage the Yonko, but can't beat them in a 1v1.

The list includes (in no particular order):

1. Zoro
2. King
3. Kid
4. Law
5. Yamato
6. Marco
7. Jozu
8. Ace (when he was alive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back