• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to see Zoro vs Kizaru ... It will be a nice parallel to Ben Beckman and I feel like Kizaru is consistently being shown to be Akainu's right hand man as well
Nah, I realized. Pre-ts: Straw hats vs Kizaru, Sentomaru, Pacifista
Now: Kizaru, Sentomaru and Seraphims are on the island, as well as the straw hats

We might genuinely be getting a run back with a different outcome

Nah, I realized. Pre-ts: Straw hats vs Kizaru, Sentomaru, Pacifista
Now: Kizaru, Sentomaru and Seraphims are on the island, as well as the straw hats

We might genuinely be getting a run back with a different outcome
That's what I'm thinking. The Straw Hats getting some revenge from Pre-Timeskip would be a great way to end this arc.

Some spoilers got corrected, Kizaru heading to egghead means the actual main fight might be kizaru vs Luffy.
OR---
runback
Kizaru should turn back once he sees Zoro and Luffy- I'm not sure he's ready for them lol.
Unless he's gotten stronger.
W..What? Commander level character is one shot by a Yonkou?
Outrageous!
I was gonna say something about him being commander level but if people like Jack are allowed to be in that tier then why can't Lucci?

Since some of the spoilers are inaccurate, take this with a grain of salt, but we 'supposedly' got some big DF lore about their creation.

The devil fruits are born from humanity’s desires, each fruit is someone’s wish to become more, to evolve further.
That is unnatural and disliked by the mother sea, which explains why that’s their weakness

The devil fruits are born from humanity’s desires, each fruit is someone’s wish to become more, to evolve further.
if that's true it's identical to how tot musica was created hOLY SHIT. That explains someone willed themself to become a literal god lmao.
But also "mother sea" disliking devil fruits? Maybe the sea itself willed itself into a more tangible self (Imu)

But why would anyone will themselves into the jacket fruit bruh

if that's true it's identical to how tot musica was created hOLY SHIT. It'd still need to explain why some fruits have "will" in them, so maybe certain zoans were at some point beings that became devil fruits or something
We'll probably get more later on hopefully. Or maybe the explanation will be in greater detail in the chapter.

Subjective reality for Willpower 😎

Oooh, if true, than Lucci's awakening is interesting:

He looks like regular hybrid with cloud aura like gear 5’s, except it’s black, his hair looks like the clouds too.

Of course we should take any spoilers with a grain of salt.

Ignore this lol.

Last edited:
Whoever became Nika literally pulled the "I wish for infinite wishes" card and willed an ability that grants any other thing via imagination, instead of imagining one thing.
Mf cheated the system
Damn, my man's smart. Wanted to be free from the system lol.

Outside of the obvious Nika, I wonder if we'll ever see this power in effect in real time. Maybe if BB erases Luffy's DF and Luffy still wills it hard enough that he keeps creating shenanigans or something.
If Im is a remnant of the ancient past then they might be one of the few who have access to this type of will based ability-- which makes Lulusia's destruction all the more vague. Maybe it was a "I want this place gone" and it just happened. No space ship, no uranus- just willed it.

The fandom would collectively lose their shit if that were the case lol. I'd love it, but then people will complain about "Then why didn't he just destroy all the enemies of the WG" and stuff like that lol.

So basically its like with Haki but on a larger scale, that they originate from humanity's will?

I always had the feeling that Devil Fruits and Haki may be connected in someway.

Last edited:
tom-and.gif

Luffy VS Lucci in a nutshell.

If this stuff is all true, than it would explain why Haki can neg DF effects if the person actively does so. You're literally denying someone else's desires (DF's) with your own desire/willpower.
This could also explain why Haki can't just neg DF's passively (unless your Haki is on the level of the Yonko's), since when someone uses Haki, they normally only use it to defend themselves, never actively trying to deny.

This could also explain why Haki can't just neg DF's passively (unless your Haki is on the level of the Yonko's), since when someone uses Haki, they normally only use it to defend themselves, never actively trying to deny.
Yep, we may have now an actual explanation of why Armament Haki's users can bypass Logia's Elemental Intangibility, its just like Conqueror Haki's clashes on a smaller level.

The fandom would collectively lose their shit if that were the case lol. I'd love it, but then people will complain about "Then why didn't he just destroy all the enemies of the WG" and stuff like that lol.
Same reason he didn't even with current reasoning- to stay hidden.
Also you need a world to rule so not a whole lotta point in destroying everything

huh? if that is true than i guess i had the knowledge of DF in the back of my mind for like months ago (suspected that fruits were born by the will of humanity and stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back