• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1063: "My Only Family" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh you're the one who started this 🗿🗿🗿
Uh
Law would likely normally be able to give Blackbeard a tough challenge, but Blackbeard is a bit of a coward who has backup and tries to avoid fighting alone in his battles.
When he fought Hancock, he brought 2 of his commanders. He doesn't care about fairness or pride in his Capability. He wants to win no matter how he makes it happen.

I'm not sure if Law's DF will work as well on someone who has a weird body (never mind his weird body-altering Dark Dark Fruit) like Blackbeard.

I keep forgetting BB's crew is the same one that decimated Whitebeard's remnants during the payback war. Sucks to be Law
I mean, current Law would wreck Marco too, so that's not really such a big deal, and apart from Marco there are really just two strong members in the Whitebeard crew, i.e. Jozu and Vista - and between them, Vista is past his prime and Jozu is a cripple

Van Auger might have one of the strongest fruits now to use against Devil Fruit users; assuming he can just warp them to under the sea.

(Though I'm assuming he can only teleport people within eyesight)

I'm not surprise, Green Bull treated both King and Queen like they were trash.
Aramaki had to stab them in their backs though. Cracker just got beat and frozen by Kuzan from the looks of it. And he's very lucky Kuzan wasn't particularly pissy at that moment and didn't made an ice saber and stab him up.

Aokiji had Cracker crawling, that's just sad man.
Even I felt a big sad for Cracker when I first saw that panel, and I usually don't care about him at all. This development makes me really wonder if the Big Mom Pirates are going to work together with the Straw Hat Pirates to rescue Pudding in the future.

If the BM pirates are involved, you can bet Pero's gonna get some new feats.

I mean I like the guy but Oda seems fond of him for some reason.

No, if the Big Mom Pirates get involved, I want to see more of the other Charlotte Siblings (like Smoothie ffs, what was the point of her even coming to Wano?) while Perospero gets completely offscreened. He's done more than enough in two arcs already and his story with the Minks are over with.

If the BM pirates are involved, you can bet Pero's gonna get some new feats.

I mean I like the guy but Oda seems fond of him for some reason.
And then the people on Worstgen and Discord will know why my pfp is a chad-edit of Perospero like this one I have of Sanji on this site

No, if the Big Mom Pirates get involved, I want to see more of the other Charlotte Siblings (like Smoothie ffs, what was the point of her even coming to Wano?) while Perospero gets completely offscreened. He's done more than enough in two arcs already and his story with the Minks are over with.
The point of Smoothie- and of a good amount of the young girls in the series- was to draw in perverts, and sell merch.
Also Perospero is still a villain and is still part of the crew, I doubt he's just not gonna exist because he's done bullying Minks.

Even I felt a big sad for Cracker when I first saw that panel, and I usually don't care about him at all. This development makes me really wonder if the Big Mom Pirates are going to work together with the Straw Hat Pirates to rescue Pudding in the future.
Well Cracker kind of deserved that, and I already don't like him because his devil fruit pisses me off the way he's so smug as if he doesn't have to hide behind puppets for safety. It's also highly ironic that Oven, the one person who can reverse the damage that Kuzan has done, wasn't even there to help at the time.

And then the people on Worstgen and Discord will know why my pfp is a chad-edit of Perospero like this one I have of Sanji on this site

The point of Smoothie- and of a good amount of the young girls in the series- was to draw in perverts, and sell merch.
Also Perospero is still a villain and is still part of the crew, I doubt he's just not gonna exist because he's done bullying Minks.

Well Cracker kind of deserved that, and I already don't like him because his devil fruit pisses me off the way he's so smug as if he doesn't have to hide behind puppets for safety. It's also highly ironic that Oven, the one person who can reverse the damage that Kuzan has done, wasn't even there to help at the time.
Does Smoothie really help sell merch?

And as far as Perospero goes, all I'm saying is after two arcs, it's not going to hurt for him to take a backseat. I didn't mean that he wasn't going to exist in the story anymore lol, obviously he is.

Yeah, I can just imagine Cracker bringing out his Biscuit Soldiers and getting cocky with Aokiji like he did against Luffy when he goes to rescue Pudding. Only to get instantly stomped instead.

Bruh only Devon that got an very cool DF, Burgess and Doc Q DF are funnily dumb lmfao
Also don't disrespect Urouge DF, it's basically a very cool potential DF, it's basically "Darkness Masochism from Konosuba but without any lewd/fanservice shennanigans, instead it have 200.0% NANOMACHINES SON VIBE"
it really isnt burgess seems to be doing that casually what if he can throw or pick up an entire island or sum shit i'm pretty sure oda is just giving us the tip of the ice berg and God knows what type of wild shit oda have planned for him endgame, meanwhile urouge can actually be intantly killed before he even uses his fruit, burges can increase his strength at will. So urouge's being better is very debatable.

Aokiji captured Pudding, and Aokiji supposedly works for Blackbeard… Law just encountered Blackbeard’s entire Crew… And Blackbeard’s gonna steal his Zou and Wano Poneglyph sketches… Blackbeard is gonna have everything he needs to get the One Piece soon… And now he’s gonna have Koby and Pudding Captured… Straw Hats vs Blackbeard Pirates is slowly approaching

As for Bonney. She’s a pink haired princess with a sad past, a ruined kingdom, and needs emotional support… She’s joining Luffy’s fan club soon. Also her outfit was peak

Blackbeard is gonna have everything he needs to get the One Piece soon…
The One Piece...! the One Piece is real!
e06.jpg

like trafoguy said he said that he learned how to fight df power from the yonkou. So at least the ability to resist df power is only owned by yonkou or advanced class

any mountain calcs for burgess? XD seems like a small mountain
A pixel scaler like myself would know that by just looking at it, weighs about an inf amount. Now in order to lift this up you require an infinite amount of strength, therefore we should know his devil fruit gives him x inf amount. So basically it's universal because inf is in math and having inf strength would mean inf mass and muscles. In order to move in inf you need true lightspeed and true lightspeed is about immesurable speed. But since it's in one piece the theory of reality is debunked therefore he has irrelevant speed, infinite strength and wanking influence(he influenced me to make this wank scale) all from that one feat.

thats true its cliche oda coulda come up with sumn better than that like me and someone else was discussing why couldnt they like make him get jozu's fruit or sumn idk
Or a zoan lol. A generic strength ability in a series already filled with cartoonish physical strength doesn't feel right.

it really isnt burgess seems to be doing that casually what if he can throw or pick up an entire island or sum shit i'm pretty sure oda is just giving us the tip of the ice berg and God knows what type of wild shit oda have planned for him endgame, meanwhile urouge can actually be intantly killed before he even uses his fruit, burges can increase his strength at will. So urouge's being better is very debatable.
Fact.

images

I don't know how they could have a problem with the way Vivi was used when she got plenty of combat and was obviously more than just fanservice.

And it's funny to me how so many people forget that Yamato is also a princess and we know the things she's capable of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back