• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1014: "The life of the actor" (Official Release)

Kin'emon's swords broke - meaning he took a Conqueror's Haki clad blow from Kaido straight to the face ... I also don't really think he died, but there's a small chance, I think
Kaido used 2 hands w/ that hit

If he doesn't die, stamina feat

I have to 100% see a character is GONE before I assume an OP character is dead.

Overall tho I think Kin dies soon but not quite yet, he’ll be badly BADLY hurt but do like one more attack or something.

Dir Kanjuro and Kiku... I think it would be fitting for thsi to be their end, Oda seems to be killing off the Scabbards atm.

That was a good chapter! Like most I felt tension had been missing from this raid for a while, but it definitely isn't anymore.

Kaido knowing about Joy Boy is very interesting. It makes me wonder if he might've heard about him from a certain logia who overheard Robin's conversation with King Neptune back in Fishman Island.

It was great seeing all of the Straw Hats in the same chapter after so long. Zoro and Sanji's "Screw That' to Bao Hang's announcement was hilarious.

Chopper was indeed impressive (hope people stop saying he's just a mascot now), but he's doing no actual damage to Queen. So even though he's holding his own, I wouldn't put him above Jinbe or even Franky. Especially Jinbe.

Kiku and Kanjuro both looked like they died this chapter, however...with Oda's track record with killing off characters, I seriously doubt it.

Damn, Kaido's attack on Kin'emon looked brutal af! It looks like he smashed Kin's head down into his body!

Last edited:
Chopper doing great against Queen just means that Sanji at bare minimum will defeat the commander.
I can't wait for Sanji's haters claming Queen < Mingo. 🤡
Queen and King are heavily lacking in the feats department. The only thing you can argue is them taking a beating from Marco, and being able to make him bleed through combined effort.

Mingo is > Queen at this point, yes.

Chopper seemingly hasn't done any damage to Queen thus far, actually... beyond the initial gag scene several chapters ago.

----

I enjoy the fact that while we see Jinbe and Who's Who fighting, Jinbe isn't even blocking WW's kick and took it straight to the collar bone seemingly without flinching. What is even going on in this fight, lmao?!

----

It seems like some part of Kanjuro allowed himself to be cut down by Kin'emon. He's twisted. He thought of the Scabbards as his nemesis all this time, but after being with them for so long, he obviously can't help but think of them as his friends.

"Farewell my frienemy!" -Kanjuro maybe

Also I was probably tired when I read the chapter, but did Jinbe take a haki'd up kick to the neck from Who's Who?

Chopper was indeed impressive (hope people stop saying he's just a mascot now), but he's doing no actual damage to Queen. So even though he's holding his own, I wouldn't put him above Jinbe or even Franky. Especially Jinbe.
I mean, as Cameron pointed above the Calamities don't have many feats, they may get a "possibly 6B" for dealing small amounts of damage to Marco... and if they do get it then MP will also have a possibly, while Jinbe and Franky are fighting someone much weaker than Queen even without the 6B (granted, if possibly 6B wasn't a thing any Straw would do what Chopper is doing rn).

But man, it's so strange, i am aware that Monster Point was a massive power up back in EL even tho Post-TS it lost it's shine, but having Chopper getting a "higher" fight than Jinbe/Sanji/Franky so far really doesn't seem right, there is more than power level in this fight with Chopper being the doctor and Queen the Plague and i like it, but even Marco said that fighting a "1 billion bounty" isn't easy.

But man, it's so strange, i am aware that Monster Point was a massive power up back in EL even tho Post-TS it lost it's shine, but having Chopper getting a "higher" fight than Jinbe/Sanji/Franky so far really doesn't seem right, there is more than power level in this fight with Chopper being the doctor and Queen the Plague and i like it, but even Marco said that fighting a "1 billion bounty" isn't easy.
Monster Point Chopper made Sentomaru use his axe while he didn't feel like he needed to use it against Luffy at Sabaody

Maybe Monster Point Chopper is that strong
Pre TS Monster Point Chopper > Pre TS G2nd Luffy ≥ Pre TS Sanji and Franky

Monster point Chopper is insanely strong pre Ts.

Only person you could argue being physically stronger than him (besides high and god teirs) is gear 3rd Luffy.

Monster point Chopper is insanely strong pre Ts.

Only person you could argue being physically stronger than him (besides high and god teirs) is gear 3rd Luffy.
Monster Point isn't L7B, so it is weaker than anyone in the monster trio.

And like, Kumadori was one of the weakest in CP9, can't remember MP doing anything in TB and in it didn't cause special damage to the Pacifista, saying it is >Asura or even >DJ level seems wrong so far.

Last edited:
Queen and King are heavily lacking in the feats department. The only thing you can argue is them taking a beating from Marco, and being able to make him bleed through combined effort.
They lack feats, fine, but they have the portray of being pirates who have bounty above 1 bilion, so they both seem to be considerable stronger than characters like Cracker.
They should also scale above Who's Who who Is still fightning against Jinbe without using hybrid form.
They could also do some damage to Marco (Who has High renegerative powers so..) and took his blows.
So, yeah, we don't even need feats, It Is an a logical assumption that Kaido's strongest men worthy 1+ Bilion are stronger the one that Kaido refers as "weak".

I mean, as Cameron pointed above the Calamities don't have many feats, they may get a "possibly 6B" for dealing small amounts of damage to Marco... and if they do get it then MP will also have a possibly, while Jinbe and Franky are fighting someone much weaker than Queen even without the 6B (granted, if possibly 6B wasn't a thing any Straw would do what Chopper is doing rn).

But I don't see how Possibly 6B would be accepted for Chopper if he can't do any actual damage to Queen. Especially after some of the members was recently very adamant about Doflamingo losing his Possibly H7A rating because he didn't actually harm BM Luffy.

And yeah it is strange that Chopper's having a a "higher" fight than those guys, mainly Jinbe. I was certain he would at least be fighting Jack when this battle started since Jack's a fishman like he is. I'll say this about the raid, it's been pretty unpredictable.

I don't agree that Chopper should scale to Queen at all, Queen literally said that Chopper did no damage to him. hence he doesn't scale.

The Scabbards getting stabbed was a breathe of fresh air to me, now it would be even better if they stayed dead to add impact to the story.

As usual, no feats for featless Kidd.

Yep, the raid looks like it is really going to fail, the fight is likely to be continued in Wano capital after this.

Yeah Chopper scaling to Queen doesnt make much sense as Queen straight up laughs at him saying hes doing nothing and Chopper essentially agrees with Queen himself.

Thr first part of this where Chopper slaps Queen and gets a little bit if blood to come out I dont think overrules the above stuff especially since it was kinda played as a funny/gag moment.

With current feats sure but lets be honest that wouldn’t actually happen, just not Odas style especially with how BB is clearly set up as an endgame villain.

Meh, so far the only damage was in that gag scene (1007 iirc), but the fight has yet to end so Chopper may get new feats, while Jinbe/Franky already are having their fights and it's unlikely they will fight a calamity.

Chopper aside, Adult Momo next chapter.

Make Queens bleeding Doesn't Scale him? What? Someone must be Explain that.
Cause outside that it has been shown and clearly stated by Queen and Chopper himself hes doing no real damage. Plus it falls in line with usually Oda stuff, “character moments > power scaling”.

When I said scaling I guess I meant scaling directly to, but if you downscale Chopper from Queen it should be ok.

I mean if a Mosquito makes you bleed, do you think it scales to 10-B?
Mosquitoes hurts me, but Mosquito doesn't punch me in the face and make me blood out from my mouth. Its false equivalence.
Cause outside that it has been shown and clearly stated by Queen and Chopper himself hes doing no real damage. Plus it falls in line with usually Oda stuff, “character moments > power scaling”.

When I said scaling I guess I meant scaling directly to, but if you downscale Chopper from Queen it should be ok.
Isn't Queen Have 7A+ Rating on his profile? He does comparable to Queen for at least 5 minutes.

Yes, Character Moment > Power Scaling, Even Brook Who's Blitzing Everyone including Bigmom is still Mhs+ by Gag scene Reason.

I mean, if Doffy loses his H7A rating he will be really low in the scaling chain, even P1 will be 7A+ iirc
Iirc, CinCameron said he could make a case for Doffy being 6C. If he ever does and it gets accepted, then Doffy wouldn't be really low in the scaling chain. Even if that doesn't happen, I think Doffy will eventually fight again in the story and get new feats that'll improve his rating.

Iirc, CinCameron said he could make a case for Doffy being 6C. If he ever does and it gets accepted, then Doffy wouldn't be really low in the scaling chain. Even if that doesn't happen, I think Doffy will eventually fight again in the story and get new feats that'll improve his rating.
Yeah, the meteor scaling...

Meh, i don't want Doffy's return, at least not fighting.

Back