• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Hello. Could you translate this 2 scans for me? The first one is about Star Platinum Stats, the second one is about Star Platinum: The World Stats. For reference, this is how JoJo Stats are translated. You don't have to translate the name of the Stand though, only the Stats and the description below.
I'm familiar with how they translate JoJo stat pages, yeah. Although the one where "permanence" is translated is weird because I did one for GER here and the kanji translates to "durability". Although I have a pretty good idea why they translate it differently but 持続力 as a whole translates it to that...

Anywho:

Star Platinum

破壊力 ー A/Destructive Power - A
スピード ー A/Speed - A
射程距離 一 A/Range - C
持続力 ー A/Durability - A
精密動作性 ー A/Precise Movement - A
成長性 ー 完成/Potential - Complete

能力--あまりにスゴイスピードのため、光の速度を超え、全盛期 (18歳の時 )最大5秒、この世の「時」を止めることができた。加えて「力」と「正確な動き」もスゴイ。まさに史上最高、無敵のスタンド能力。

参照--ジョジョの奇妙な冒険第3部 (文庫8巻-17巻) JOJO-A-GO!GO! (stands)

Ability: It is so fast that it surpasses the speed of light and it could stop "time" in this world for up to 5 seconds at its prime (When Jotaro was 18 years old). Additionally, its "power" and "precise movement" are also amazing. Its ability as a stand is the best and most invincible ever.

See also -- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 (Volumes 8-17) JOJO-A-GO! (stands)

Star Platinum: The World

破壊力 ー A/Destructive Power - A
スピード ー A/Speed - A
射程距離 一 A/Range - C
持続力 ー E/Durability - E
精密動作性 ー A/Precise Movement - A
成長性 ー C/Potential - C

能力--超精密な動きで物体を破壊する能力。射程距離は2m以下であるが、そのスピードは、あまりにも速く、「時」を超えた時、全ての世界の時間が止まる。全盛期の空条承太郎は最大で「5秒間」時を止めることが出来た。時を止めるのに「5秒間」と表記することは矛盾しているが、とにかく人間の感覚で5秒ほど、という意味である。

Ability--Has the ability to destroy objects with ultra-precision. Its range is less than 2 meters but its speed is so fast that in cases where it surpasses "time", time in the whole world stops At his prime, Jotaro Kujo is capable of stopping time for up to 5 seconds. It's contradictory to say "5 seconds" when stopping time, but it means 5 seconds in the human sense.

Last edited:
Amazing. Thank you very much. I have three questions: In the first scan, you translated his precision as "C", is that right? Because some translations says "A", and the description states it to be really good. The second one, you translated his Potential as "C", but some translations says it's "Complete", do you know why? Last question, I didn't understand the "Its range is less than 2 meters but its speed is so fast that in cases where it surpasses "time", all of time in the world stops."

Amazing. Thank you very much. I have three questions: In the first scan, you translated his precision as "C", is that right? Because some translations says "A", and the description states it to be really good. The second one, you translated his Potential as "C", but some translations says it's "Complete", do you know why? Last question, I didn't understand the "Its range is less than 2 meters but its speed is so fast that in cases where it surpasses "time", all of time in the world stops."
First one was a mistake, my bad. I'm seeing a whole bunch everywhere so it's hard for me to keep everything in track. It's a lot of characters to look, after all.

Second, if you mean SP's stat page (the base one, not TW version), it literally says complete as that's what 完成 translates to.

Last one is weird because never have I seen any other translations of SPTW's stat page mention that. I think it's because it's weird how it's said so most translations omit it out. To me, I think it's just a way of saying it's so fast that time in the whole world looks like its standing still from its perspective? If that makes any sense here?

First one was a mistake, my bad. I'm seeing a whole bunch everywhere so it's hard for me to keep everything in track. It's a lot of characters to look, after all.
Oh I see. No problem then. Thank you very much.
Second, if you mean SP's stat page (the base one, not TW version), it literally says complete as that's what 完成 translates to.
Yeah, I meant the SPTW page. I've seen translations saying it's complete, or I'm dumb and it's the normal SP page. I mean, if base SP is complete, SPTW should be too. Araki forgot is real.
Last one is weird because never have I seen any other translations of SPTW's stat page mention that. I think it's because it's weird how it's said so most translations omit it out. To me, I think it's just a way of saying it's so fast that time in the whole world looks like its standing still from its perspective? If that makes any sense here?
Oh, I think it does? I mean, he is stated to surpass the speed of light and can see the world as slow motion? I think it's that.

THank you very much for the translations.

Yeah, I meant the SPTW page. I've seen translations saying it's complete, or I'm dumb and it's the normal SP page. I mean, if base SP is complete, SPTW should be too. Araki forgot is real.

Oh, I think it does? I mean, he is stated to surpass the speed of light and can see the world as slow motion? I think it's that.

THank you very much for the translations.
IDK what you saw for those when the original in JP literally says C. If SPTW really had its potential as complete, Araki would have copied the same kanji he used but he didn't. And probably? Either that or SPTW still has things Jotaro could learn in its potential? But that's just my idea on why he gave that version of Star Platinum a C.

That might be it. Would this not be related to the theory of relativity where the world you see starts to be seen in slow motion as you approach light speed? Star Platinum The World being FTL wouldn't be out of the question for "time" to be seen as frozen in the world from its perspective.

I don't doubt Araki's ability to do stupid things. I mean, I don't know if you read JoJo, but Star Platinum: The World has "E" durability, while it was supposed to be more durable than "Base".... it's curious.

I think you are right. Araki doesn't mention lightspeed on SPTW's stats but I think the slow mo thing is meant to be that.

Again, thank you very much. I really appreciate that.

Could you translate, please?

「混沌」とは何か?

混沌は、遺かなる昔に星々の間に誕生した、実体を持たない強大な力の意志である。

混沌は意志一つで、無からこの世界と様々な種族を造り出した。

つまり、この世界の創造主が混沌なのである。

やがて混沌は、結託した魔神王と最高神に封印されてしまうが、マーリンによってアーサーの体内に復活することになる。

What is "Chaos"?

Chaos is the will of a powerful, non-corporeal force that was born among the stars a long time ago.

With its will, Chaos created this world and various races out of nothing.

In other words, the creator of this world is Chaos.

Eventually, Chaos is sealed away by the cooperation of the Demon King and Supreme Deity, but Merlin brought it back by putting it inside Arthur's body.

最高神

天界と女神族を造った女神族の祖であり、エリザベスの母。混沌がこの世界を造り上げたとき、最初に生み出したのが最高神である。

生存状況も含め、詳細はほとんど明らかになっていない謎の人物。

Supreme Deity

The founder of the Goddess Clan who created the Celestial Realm, and is Elizabeth's mother. When Chaos created this world, the Supreme Deity was the first to be made.

She is a mysterious figure whose details, including her existing status, are still largely unknown.

『黄泉平坂』
バックヤード内に形成された擬似居住空間。
その歴史は長く、数世紀もの以前から存在はしていた。
物理的な定位が無く、時間さえも超越して、その位相を変化させる特徴を持つ。
(ただし万能ではない)
不思議なことに、バックヤードにあるこの空間は自然な成り行きで発展した文化ではなく何者かが明らかに現世を模して構築したレプリカ人造物である。

更に、5大元素のみで排他制御したこの世界は、あたかも人類のために構築されたと言っても過言ではない。
今となってはその生誕を知る者はいないが、Dr.パラダイムほどの賢人であれば、あるいはその秘密を知ることが出来るかもしれない。

[Underworld Hill]
A pseudo-living space formed in the Backyard.
It has a long history and has existed for centuries.
It has no physical position, and it possesses the feature to change its phase and can even surpass time.
(But it is not all-powerful)
Oddly, this space in the Backyard is not a culture that developed naturally but rather a replica artifact that someone has clearly constructed in imitation of this world.

Furthermore, it's of no exaggeration to say that this world, controlled exclusively by the Five Elements, was built for mankind's benefit.

Nowadays, no one knows its birth, but for anyone who is as wise as Dr. Paradigm, they may be able to learn its secrets.

神からの命令アナタを殺す

妖にして艶なる神の使徒奏でるは福音か破滅の頃か

"暁"の統率者にして雨隠れの指導者であるペインの側に、常に影のように仕える佳人…里の人々は彼女を、崇敬の念を込め「天使」と呼ぶ。

また彼女自身もペインを「神」と称し、彼の命であれば人を殺めることも厭わない。

幼少期には自来也に師事し、忍の才と同時に優しき心も持ち合わせた彼女が何故、闇の組織に身を落とすことになったのか?答えは紙吹雪にかき消され、何人の目にも届かない…。

小南が、過激な手段を用いてまで世界の変革を志す原因となった過去とは…?

体を紙に変えるという、独自の術を操る小南。戦う様は華美であり、どこか儚くもある.…。

幼少期の小南は、折り紙を愛し、どこか人懐っこさもある少女であった。

They have been given a command from God to kill.

is it the gospel or the time of ruination the mellow Apostle of God plays?

A beautiful woman who constantly serves in the shadow of Pain, the leader of Amegakure and the Akatsuki...there, the villagers call her "Angel" out of reverence.

She even refers to Pain as "God", and is willing to kill those who badmouth him.

As a child, she studied under Jiraiya. She was a gifted Shinobi who had a kind heart, yet why did she end up under a dark organization? The answer is swept away like confetti, never reaching anyone's eyes.

(Right arrow) What was it about Konan's past that made her go to such extreme lengths in changing the world?

(Up arrow) Konan has a unique technique that turns her body into paper. The way she fights is both magnificent and fleeting...

(Bottom text) In her childhood, Konan was a girl who was somewhat friendly and loved origami.

Sorry to bother anyone, could the left page with the volcano's and glaciers be translated please?
fb3d17b9.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to bother anyone, could the left page with the volcano's and glaciers be translated please?
fb3d17b9.jpg
Going to go descending order ish here.

パンクハザード島は二大将の激突が環境を変えた!!

島の異常な環境が、全て自然発生したものとは限らない。旧海軍本部の二大将が激突したパンクハザード島は、人間の"能力"によって環境を激変させた、稀有な例であるといえよう...!!

"ヒエヒエ"の力で氷山ができる "マグマグ"の力で火山ができる

四年前の事故により封鎖されたPH(パンクハザード)。二年前には赤犬と青雉が決闘!! “ヒエヒエ" "マグマグ"の両極ともいえる能力が激突した!!

二人のぶつかり合いで穴が空く

マグマが近海に落ちる

両者の凄まじい攻防は、島中央に大穴を穿つ、青雉が凍らせた地表には大きく亀裂が走り、それはやがて島全体を両断するに至る。

水蒸気が雲を作る

凍土に対し雪が降る

凍らせた地表に亀裂が入り海水が流れ込んだ

乾いた風が吹く

燃え続ける

落ちたマグマにより水温が上昇

中央の売を基点に、半分が凍土と化し、半分が火山地帯と化す。以来PH(パンクハザード)は、相反する環境を維持したまま、現在に至っている。

Punk Hazard Island was a clash between two people who changed the environment!!

Not all of the island's unusual abnormal environment naturally occurred. Punk Hazard Island was where two Admirals from the old Marine headquarters clash, a rare example of an environment being drastically changed by human "abilities"...!!

The power of "Ice" created icebergs, and the power of "Magma" created volcanos.

Punk Hazard was closed off four years ago after an accident. Two years ago, Akainu and Aokiji dueled!! The abilities that can be said to be the two polar opposites, "Ice" and "Magma", clashed!!

A hole appeared when the two clashed

The fierce battle between the two pierced a giant hole in the center of the island, where a large crack ran through the surface of the ground frozen by Aokiji that eventually cut the whole island in two.

Water vapor creates clouds

Snow falls on the frozen ground

Cracks appear on the frozen ground, and seawater flows in

Dry wind blows

The fire continues to burn

Water temperature rises due to falling magma

Based on the hole in the center, half of the area became frozen land and the other half became a volcanic mountainous area. Since then, Punk Hazard has been maintaining the contrasting environments even to this day.

「混沌」とは何か?

混沌は、遺かなる昔に星々の間に誕生した、実体を持たない強大な力の意志である。

混沌は意志一つで、無からこの世界と様々な種族を造り出した。

つまり、この世界の創造主が混沌なのである。

やがて混沌は、結託した魔神王と最高神に封印されてしまうが、マーリンによってアーサーの体内に復活することになる。

What is "Chaos"?

Chaos is the will of a powerful, non-corporeal force that was born among the stars a long time ago.

With its will, Chaos created this world and various races out of nothing.

In other words, the creator of this world is Chaos.

Eventually, Chaos is sealed away by the cooperation of the Demon King and Supreme Deity, but Merlin brought it back by putting it inside Arthur's body.

最高神

天界と女神族を造った女神族の祖であり、エリザベスの母。混沌がこの世界を造り上げたとき、最初に生み出したのが最高神である。

生存状況も含め、詳細はほとんど明らかになっていない謎の人物。

Supreme Deity

The founder of the Goddess Clan who created the Celestial Realm, and is Elizabeth's mother. When Chaos created this world, the Supreme Deity was the first to be made.

She is a mysterious figure whose details, including her existing status, are still largely unknown.
Thanks!

This is better.

世界の因果を管理する唯一にして万能の存在
存在意義を失った人類に定められた滅びを与えようと目論む、すべての因果が記されたアカシック・レコードの管理者。
すべてのセプテントリオンはポラリスの剣に過ぎず、その襲来はすべてアカシック・レコードに記されている通りの出来事である。
万能にして、アカシック・レコードに介入する力を持つ唯一の存在だが、存在意義をなくしたはずの人間が持つ「可能性」は、ポラリスすらも予期しなかった結末へと事象をいざなうのだった。

クリエイターズコメント
情報を取り出す装置ならば座るよりもかぶったほうが効率的
玉座=アカシック・レコードで、ここから情報を取り出すことになるなら、座るよりも脳だろうと思って玉座をかぶせちゃいました。
初期は気持ち悪い生物のようなヤツでしたが、これまで生物を排除したデザインできている以上、生物的なデザインは違うなと思い、人型はしているものの乗らなくなさそうな現在の形になりました。
完全体とそれ以前の形態は、それぞれ女性と男性であり、母と子を暗示しています。【鬼頭莫宏】

The only all-powerful being who controls the causality of the world.
She is the keeper of the Akashic Records, where all of causality are recorded, and she plans to bring about the predetermined demise of humanity, which has lost the meaning of existence.
All Septentriones are merely the blades of Polaris, and all of their attacks are as described in the Akashic Records.
She is the only being with the power to intervene in the Akashic Records, but the "potential" of humans who should have lost the meaning of existence has led events to an end that not even Polaris could expect.

Creator Comment
If it's a device that can obtain information, it's better to wear it rather than to sit on it.
If the Throne is the Akashic Records, and information is to be retrieved from it, I thought the brain would be better than sitting on it, so I put a throne over it.
In the beginning, it looked like a creepy creature, but since I had designed it without living things, I thought that a biological design would be different, so it took on its current form, which looks humanoid yet not.
Its Complete Form and its previous form are that of female and male respectively, suggesting a mother and child relationship.

Can someone translate this please
ワリオが異変に気付いたときはすでに手遅れでした。

なっ、なんと黒い宝石は地下にある大量のお宝を食いあさり、みるみる大きく成長していくではありませんか!

しかも、大きくなった黒い宝石からたくさんのモンスターが這い出してきます。

黒い宝石の呪いはお宝をモンスターに変える力を持っていたのです。

さらに、黒い宝石は自分達の王国をつくろうとワリオ城を不思議な世界にしてしまいました。

When Wario noticed something wrong, it was already too late.

What's more, the Black Jewel had devoured a large amount of treasure in the basement and was growing bigger and bigger!

Even moreso, many monsters were seeping out of the Black Jewel as it grew.

The Black Jewel's curse has the power to turn treasures into monters.

Furthermore, the Black Jewel has turned Wario's Castle into an unknown world in an attempt to create its own kingdom.

This is better.

世界の因果を管理する唯一にして万能の存在
存在意義を失った人類に定められた滅びを与えようと目論む、すべての因果が記されたアカシック・レコードの管理者。
すべてのセプテントリオンはポラリスの剣に過ぎず、その襲来はすべてアカシック・レコードに記されている通りの出来事である。
万能にして、アカシック・レコードに介入する力を持つ唯一の存在だが、存在意義をなくしたはずの人間が持つ「可能性」は、ポラリスすらも予期しなかった結末へと事象をいざなうのだった。

クリエイターズコメント
情報を取り出す装置ならば座るよりもかぶったほうが効率的
玉座=アカシック・レコードで、ここから情報を取り出すことになるなら、座るよりも脳だろうと思って玉座をかぶせちゃいました。
初期は気持ち悪い生物のようなヤツでしたが、これまで生物を排除したデザインできている以上、生物的なデザインは違うなと思い、人型はしているものの乗らなくなさそうな現在の形になりました。
完全体とそれ以前の形態は、それぞれ女性と男性であり、母と子を暗示しています。【鬼頭莫宏】

The only all-powerful being who controls the causality of the world.
She is the keeper of the Akashic Records, where all of causality are recorded, and she plans to bring about the predetermined demise of humanity, which has lost the meaning of existence.
All Septentriones are merely the blades of Polaris, and all of their attacks are as described in the Akashic Records.
She is the only being with the power to intervene in the Akashic Records, but the "potential" of humans who should have lost the meaning of existence has led events to an end that not even Polaris could expect.

Creator Comment
If it's a device that can obtain information, it's better to wear it rather than to sit on it.
If the Throne is the Akashic Records, and information is to be retrieved from it, I thought the brain would be better than sitting on it, so I put a throne over it.
In the beginning, it looked like a creepy creature, but since I had designed it without living things, I thought that a biological design would be different, so it took on its current form, which looks humanoid yet not.
Its Complete Form and its previous form are that of female and male respectively, suggesting a mother and child relationship.
Thank you very much.

ワリオが異変に気付いたときはすでに手遅れでした。

なっ、なんと黒い宝石は地下にある大量のお宝を食いあさり、みるみる大きく成長していくではありませんか!

しかも、大きくなった黒い宝石からたくさんのモンスターが這い出してきます。

黒い宝石の呪いはお宝をモンスターに変える力を持っていたのです。

さらに、黒い宝石は自分達の王国をつくろうとワリオ城を不思議な世界にしてしまいました。

When Wario noticed something wrong, it was already too late.

What's more, the Black Jewel had devoured a large amount of treasure in the basement and was growing bigger and bigger!

Even moreso, many monsters were seeping out of the Black Jewel as it grew.

The Black Jewel's curse has the power to turn treasures into monters.

Furthermore, the Black Jewel has turned Wario's Castle into an unknown world in an attempt to create its own kingdom.
thanks

unknown.png

Can I get this translated
バカな…! 確かに虚 (ホロウ)や死神のように密度の高い霊体は普通の人間でも触れることぐらいはできる...

しかし姿を見ることはできん!

此奴には今虚 (ホロウ)の姿も見えていなければ声も聞こえていない筈だ‼

Impossible...! It's true that even normal humans can touch Hollows and Shinigami due to their highly dense spiritual bodies...

But they aren't able to see their form!

He shouldn't be able to see the Hollow's form nor hear their voice!!

アルコル

星座と名前の由来

アルコルに誕生日という概念はないが、設定上は13番目の星座、蛇使い座をイメージしている。

アルコルは場面によって13つの名を語っており、「アルコル」とはおおぐま座(北斗七星)の恒星のことで、「愛う者」とは人類の行く末を気にかける者という意。

「アル・サダク」にはテストという意味があり、かつて人のアルコル星を使って視力テストを行なった際にそう呼ばれていた。

Alcor

Constellation and Origin of Name

Alcor does not have a concept of a birthday, but in its setting, it is inspired by the 13th Constellation, Ophiuchus.

Alcor speaks in 13 names depending on the setting. "Alcor" refers to the fixed star in the Ursa Major Constellation (Big Dipper), while "Anguished One" means one who worries for mankind's future.

"Al Sadiq" means test, as it was once referred to when people used the star, Alcor, in order to test their vision.

Can this scan be translated?
決してダメージを受けるとは思えない闇の体が、その痛みに震え、唸る。

「いい声だ。もっと喚きな」

凄まじい銃声が轟き、無数の弾丸が輝ける矢となって魔王に突き刺さる。

何の変哲もないただの鉛の玉が、圧倒的な存在であるはずの魔王をさらに苦しめ、痛めつけ、挙げ句の果てには這いつくばらせる。

無論のこと、魔王とても黙ってやられっ放しでいる訳ではない。

その無数の腕が剣を振り下ろし、あるいは魔力の矢を雨のごとく降らせ、雷を放ち、小賢しい挑戦者を葬らんとする。

「甘いぜ、ムンドゥス。おまえの手の内はもう、あらかた読めてるんだ」

その言葉のとおり、ダンテのフットワークは軽く、無に等しい空間を駆け抜け、ほとんどの攻撃を完全に避け切っていた。

なおかつカウンターで繰り出される攻撃が痛烈に魔王を襲い、深手を負わせていく。

魔王は...ムンドゥスは理解できなかった。

彼こそは絶対の存在であり、永遠に、時の流れからさえ独立した支配者として、森羅万象のすべてを統べることができるはずであったのだ。

しかし今ここに、彼と比肩し得る力を備えた相手がいる。

いや、もしかするとこの相手は、彼をも凌ぐ力を備えているのかもしれない。

The dark body, which was thought to never take damage, groaned and shuddered in pain.

"That's a good voice. Give me more."

Fierce gunshots roared, and countless bullets turned into arrows of light that ran through the Demon King.

The mere balls of lead that weren't anything special made even the supposed overwhelming being that is the Demon King suffer in pain, hurting him and even eventually cause him to creep away.

But of course, the Demon King wasn't just going to sit back and let himself be beaten.

His countless arms swung down swords, rained down arrows of demonic power, and fired bolts of lightning, all in an attempt to bury the insolent challenger.

"You are naive, Mundus. I already know what you're capable of."

As he said that, Dante's footwork was light and he ran through the empty space, avoiding most of the attacks.

Furthermore, his counterattacks were painfully delivered upon the Demon King, inflicting fatal wounds.

The Demon King, Mundus, could not understand this.

He was supposed to be an absolute being, an eternal ruler free from even the flow of time, and to rule over all things in creation.

Yet now, here was an opponent who had power that could rival his--

Nay, perhaps this opponent is even more powerful than he is.

決してダメージを受けるとは思えない闇の体が、その痛みに震え、唸る。

「いい声だ。もっと喚きな」

凄まじい銃声が轟き、無数の弾丸が輝ける矢となって魔王に突き刺さる。

何の変哲もないただの鉛の玉が、圧倒的な存在であるはずの魔王をさらに苦しめ、痛めつけ、挙げ句の果てには這いつくばらせる。

無論のこと、魔王とても黙ってやられっ放しでいる訳ではない。

その無数の腕が剣を振り下ろし、あるいは魔力の矢を雨のごとく降らせ、雷を放ち、小賢しい挑戦者を葬らんとする。

「甘いぜ、ムンドゥス。おまえの手の内はもう、あらかた読めてるんだ」

その言葉のとおり、ダンテのフットワークは軽く、無に等しい空間を駆け抜け、ほとんどの攻撃を完全に避け切っていた。

なおかつカウンターで繰り出される攻撃が痛烈に魔王を襲い、深手を負わせていく。

魔王は...ムンドゥスは理解できなかった。

彼こそは絶対の存在であり、永遠に、時の流れからさえ独立した支配者として、森羅万象のすべてを統べることができるはずであったのだ。

しかし今ここに、彼と比肩し得る力を備えた相手がいる。

いや、もしかするとこの相手は、彼をも凌ぐ力を備えているのかもしれない。

The dark body, which was thought to never take damage, groaned and shuddered in pain.

"That's a good voice. Give me more."

Fierce gunshots roared, and countless bullets turned into arrows of light that ran through the Demon King.

The mere balls of lead that weren't anything special made even the supposed overwhelming being that is the Demon King suffer in pain, hurting him and even eventually cause him to creep away.

But of course, the Demon King wasn't just going to sit back and let himself be beaten.

His countless arms swung down swords, rained down arrows of demonic power, and fired bolts of lightning, all in an attempt to bury the insolent challenger.

"You are naive, Mundus. I already know what you're capable of."

As he said that, Dante's footwork was light and he ran through the empty space, avoiding most of the attacks.

Furthermore, his counterattacks were painfully delivered upon the Demon King, inflicting fatal wounds.

The Demon King, Mundus, could not understand this.

He was supposed to be an absolute being, an eternal ruler free from even the flow of time, and to rule over all things in creation.

Yet now, here was an opponent who had power that could rival his--

Nay, perhaps this opponent is even more powerful than he is.
Thanks once again for that QB!

could you please translate?

ライバル達を駆逐して"新世界"覇者をめざす武闘派"四皇"

四皇の一人で、白ひげやシャンクスとも肩を並べるほどの大海賊。

王下七武海のモリアなど、次々と挑戦して来る強豪達を退けて、新世界に揺るぎない地位を築く。

かなりの野心家のようで、スキあらば他の四皇の首を取らんと機会をうかがっている。

The fighting group that is the "Four Emperors" aim to destroy their rivals and become conqueror of the "New World"

One of the Four Emperors is a great pirate who rivals Whitebeard and Shanks.

He has defeated Moria, a member of the Seven Warlords, and other powerful pirates who have challenged him one after another, and has established a solid position in the New World.

He seems to be very ambitious and is always looking for an opportunity to take the heads of the other Four Emperors.

Back