• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1093 : Luffy vs Kizaru (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the info from our pages. We currently use this. I would never use the OP Wiki as a source.
Even the info says "his three swords were infused with not only Busoshoku Haki but also Haoshoku Haki, dramatically increasing the strength and range of his techniques"

It doesn't specify the technique itself is infused with con haki, it's talking about the showings of it when he used it

Hopefully my English understanding is working

THIS.

Dude is blocking Enma blades stronger than the ones that cut Dragon Kaido and scared Big Mom with nothing but his Zoan hide.
Wasn't Zoro using Hao Infusion Asura for that cut on Kaidou? I mean, if we have a way to scale his current Buso to like >12x his previous base, count me in.

Zoro actually destroying/overwhelming Lucci without armament, might be a sign of Zoro ending it the next chapter since it cuts off after zoro applied haki on his swords but 🤷‍♂️ magic
It just looks like he hasn't haki'd up the sword in his mouth, the other two swords in his hands look like they're black blades compared to the way the mouth sword is drawn.

As for why he wouldn't use haki on only his mouth sword, the only answer I can think of is that in the panel where they're fighting he isn't using it against Lucci so having it haki'd up would just be a waste of energy.

It just looks like he hasn't haki'd up the sword in his mouth, the other two swords in his hands look like they're black blades compared to the way the mouth sword is drawn.

As for why he wouldn't use haki on only his mouth sword, the only answer I can think of is that in the panel where they're fighting he isn't using it against Lucci so having it haki'd up would just be a waste of energy.
Nah fam, doesn't look that way to me... He just didn't use hardening at first as he didn't need to... He was already overwhelming him... He then puts haki on, oda specifically shows that for a reason

There's no Haki on three of them.
1035-014.png

With the same view Zoro's Blades looks coated black.

But this is just not haki just Enma's Line.
1093-008.png

How he unleash Enma with no Haki
He's unleashing that shit, he just hasn't hardening the mouth sword.
Nah fam, doesn't look that way to me... He just didn't use hardening at first as he didn't need to... He was already overwhelming him... He then puts haki on, oda specifically shows that for a reason
I'm looking at the panels and while the mouth sword is drawn regularly we can see that the sword in his hands are drawn like black blades.
There's no Haki on three of them.

With the same view Zoro's Blades looks coated black.

But this is just not haki just Enma's Line.
I know it's hard to tell with these small panels but we do see Enma and Sandai Kitetsu are drawn as black blades.
N8y0MrW.png
rP2tAtW.png

Sure, he's not using it for the one in his mouth but if anything that just means he's not actively using it.

He's unleashing that shit, he just hasn't hardening the mouth sword.

I'm looking at the panels and while the mouth sword is drawn regularly we can see that the sword in his hand his drawn like a black blade.

I know it's hard to tell with these small panels but we do see Enma and Sandai Kitetsu are drawn as black blades.
N8y0MrW.png
rP2tAtW.png

Sure, he's not using it for the one in his mouth but if anything that just means he's not actively using it.
If the sword is white in the middle and black around it that would mean hardening (as seen with close up shot of when zoro applies haki) that top swords seems to have a black middle and white around it, kinda opposite of hardening

Last edited:
N8y0MrW.png
rP2tAtW.png

1072-013.png

1072-014.png

With a more far angle we can clearly see the black color.

In Lucci fight, the blades just not turn black before the last panel.

After reading the officials I noticed the panel after Luffy eats kizaru's light and becomes a disco ball he's laughing his ass off.
And here I thought he was actually hurt. Boy's having the time of his life
Well, let's hope that he has not been blinded then. 🙏

I'm hoping to see Robin for the first time since Ch. 1090

Since we didn't see Sanji and Jinbe in the room when Kizaru appeared in front of everybody because they were elsewhere, I wonder if Robin is also off doing something to.

Don't know about Saturn making his move, but we'll likely see more of Lucci vs. Zoro

I'm hoping to see Robin for the first time since Ch. 1090

Since we didn't see Sanji and Jinbe in the room when Kizaru appeared in front of everybody because they were elsewhere, I wonder if Robin is also off doing something to.

Don't know about Saturn making his move, but we'll likely see more of Lucci vs. Zoro
I guess your room full of Robin's poster 😂

Milestones tho haven't been much of a thing in one piece tho besides maybe 1000 (or maybe it was 100 volumes) but if I remember correctly was just more of a celebration than a... I'm gonna do important stuff in the manga for reaching this

But 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back