• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

So, this might not end up being very useful, but I think it's important for the lore that I'll need to explain on my blog about the Creation Trio. I was reading some blogs on the differences between the movie and novel version of Hoopa movie, and it according to the user the novel explains the mysterious lore about Arceus' "thousand arms" and according to it "千宙腕" is the name of Ghris' pendant and that of Arceus' ring. It's important to debunk the idea that "Unown = Arceus' arms" and so on.

I was luck enough to find the demo of the E-book version and I think that the statement is in those pages. and this seems to be the statement. I tried to find some translations, but it ended up unclear if "Thousand Arms" is just how they name Arceus or the name of their pendant.

Also, if the quality of the screenshot isn't good enough, the link to the demo should be right on the pages of the statement. If it isn't, it's at 8/12 .

Sorry to be here so often lately.

Could these be translated please?
This
Screen_Shot_2021-05-17_at_6.00.34_PM.png

This
Screen_Shot_2021-05-17_at_5.58.14_PM.png

Can Someone translate this panel? I apologize if it was already translated.
九つの巨人

ユミルの民に最る人知を越えたか。

知性を持つ巨人の正体であり、その力と記憶は空間を超越した道を通して永きその道のすべてが変わる一点たるこそが始祖の巨人である。

Nine Titans.

The most intelligent of Ymir's people.

The true identity of an intelligent Titan whose memories power and memories transcend space and whose path will change everything for a long time is that f the Founding Titan.

So, this might not end up being very useful, but I think it's important for the lore that I'll need to explain on my blog about the Creation Trio. I was reading some blogs on the differences between the movie and novel version of Hoopa movie, and it according to the user the novel explains the mysterious lore about Arceus' "thousand arms" and according to it "千宙腕" is the name of Ghris' pendant and that of Arceus' ring. It's important to debunk the idea that "Unown = Arceus' arms" and so on.

I was luck enough to find the demo of the E-book version and I think that the statement is in those pages. and this seems to be the statement. I tried to find some translations, but it ended up unclear if "Thousand Arms" is just how they name Arceus or the name of their pendant.

Also, if the quality of the screenshot isn't good enough, the link to the demo should be right on the pages of the statement. If it isn't, it's at 8/12 .
私は自然に満ちている水と、火と、が持つがを借りて、フーパをおさめるための道具を作り出した。

秘と自然を結びつけるのは、私が信奉する大いなる存在……そうぞうポケモン・アルセウスだ。神話ではアルセウスは千本の腕で宇宙を創ったといわれている。その神話を元にして我々は千宙腕と呼んでいる。

私が首にかけたペンダントは、アルセウスの胴体の左右に生えた不思議な形状の物体を象ったものだ。 私が自然と感心しあう時には淡く無いてかの高まりを示してくれる。

かくて作り上げた道具は、リング状の本体に細長い口を持つツボだ。ロには顔を模したフタをはめ込んでいる。

I borrowed from the natural abundance that is water, fire, and earth to create a tool to hold Hoopa in place.

The link between mystery and nature is the great being itself...that being the Pokemon Arceus. In legend, it was said that Arceus created the universe with a thousand arms. Due to that myth, we have called it the Thousand Arms.

The pendant I wear around my neck is a representation of the unknown-shaped object that grows on either side of Arceus' body. When I am in touch with nature, it shows me a heightened sense of something that is not faint.

The tool I created is a jar with a ring-shaped body and an elongated mouth. A lid in the shape of a face is fitted on the bottom.

IDK, this is what I got.

Sorry to be here so often lately.

Could these be translated please?
This
Screen_Shot_2021-05-17_at_6.00.34_PM.png

This
Screen_Shot_2021-05-17_at_5.58.14_PM.png
おすすめコンボメニュー

かなりの歯応えで、食べ応え十分。限定メニューですのでお早めに。

空軍 (アルメ・ド・レール) ゴムシュート

ルフィのゴムゴムの能力と、サンジの足技が融合した連携技! 驚異的な威力とスピードだ!

Recommended Combo Menu

Quite chewy and satisfying to eat. Limited menu, so don't delay.

Armée de l'Air Rubber Shoot

A coordinated move that combines Luffy's rubber ability with Sanji's footwork! Its power and speed are astounding!

ゴムゴム(珍)技集

その2

巻きムチ シュート

アラバスタ王国のユバに向かう途中、サンドラ大トカゲにくらわしたルフィ、ゾロ、サンジの連携技。

暑い砂漠での度重なるトラブルに、イライラして破壊力も激増した!?

ムゴイ攻撃を受けた後、食物になったトカゲ。少し力ワイソウかも?

Rubber (Rare) technique

Part 2

Whip Twister Shoot

On the way to Yuba from the Alabasta Kingdom, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji dealt a coordinated attack on the Sandora Lizard.

With the repeated troubles they've encountered in the hot desert, their irritation caused their destructive power to rapidly increase!?

The lizard was turned into food after taking the Straw Hats attack. Perhaps they put a little too much power?

23cfb0c91375158c415fdf07fda30e08b7af44c9_s2_n2.jpg

Can i get this translated
天送の術

光の速さで物を瞬送するマブイの術。人の高速転送も可能だが、速すぎる移動に肉体が耐えられないため、対象者に屈強な肉体が求められる。

Heavenly Transfer Jutsu

A technique of Mabui which sends objects at the speed of light. It's also possible to send people at high speeds, but it requires the targets to have a strong body as the body cannot withstand moving so fast.

九つの巨人

ユミルの民に最る人知を越えたか。

知性を持つ巨人の正体であり、その力と記憶は空間を超越した道を通して永きその道のすべてが変わる一点たるこそが始祖の巨人である。

Nine Titans.

The most intelligent of Ymir's people.

The true identity of an intelligent Titan whose memories power and memories transcend space and whose path will change everything for a long time is that f the Founding Titan.
Thank you

I need someone to translate this please

First:

The fact that our surroundings are the "Ocean" is perhaps...an advantage for me.

What exactly is the "Other Side of the World" of the President's ability? ...That I do not know.

...However, I do know that the moment he attempts to strike me down,

His arm has to move "Outside the Light".

I'm certain that he can't attack me without sending his stand out of the light to "This Side".

...If so, then the "Location" we're fighting in right now that is the "Ocean"...

Even if he suddenly hides in the "Other Side of the World"...

When he comes back here, he'll be in the ocean and drown...

Even if the shapes of the terrain on the other side of the world...

Are countless...

And even if they were "Inside the Light"

It's certain that if he comes back to this "Location", he'll be in the ocean and drown due to being surrounded by water...

Second:

Wh...what?

What is this!?

This is just like with Gyro Zeppeli.

The "Form" of this energy.

It's not being flung to the other side of the world to China or Africa.

It's clinging to this wall and trying to enter it.

N...no. It's more than that.

It's trying to pry it open.

This "New Power"...it's Johnny Joestar's "Stand"...

D...dammit...this is bad.

With Gyro's, it was an "Elliptical Sphere". But with Joestar, it's a perfect rotation, maybe even the highest rotation!

Third:

What will this stand intend to do?

Once it crosses over this wall of light, what will it do?

What does it intend to do when it comes in here and reaches its arm out to me?

This is bad...

This place is bad for me.

It's best that I run from this place...

I can't just hide in this light...

I'll need to run even deeper...

To this "Place"...

To the countless neighboring...

Dimensions...

...I have to run and hide there...

"Tusk ACT 4"...

The "Sacrifice"...

...President Valentine!

Which do you really think it will be?

Hello, can you please translate this?
「時の審判」

時の力を完全に開放した、「時の界王神」の新必殺さい技が登場!! 発動するには、Hエナジーが7個必要になっているぞッ!!

"Judgement of Time"

With the power of time completely unleashed, the new special move of the "Kaioshin of Time" is here!! To activate it, you need 7 Hero energy!!

「時の審判」

時の力を完全に開放した、「時の界王神」の新必殺さい技が登場!! 発動するには、Hエナジーが7個必要になっているぞッ!!

"Judgement of Time"

With the power of time completely unleashed, the new special move of the "Kaioshin of Time" is here!! To activate it, you need 7 Hero energy!!
Thank you!

Can this thing be translated?
枝分かれしている(some people said that it's "endlessly branching" (continuous tense) while others said "all infinite branches already existed")
I'm getting something as "branching out". I don't get anything that says they already exist.

And let me guess, is this the scan that states Dragon Ball Xenoverse or whatever has infinite timelines or whatever?

From here, that part would say something like "infinitely branching out..." for me but aside that, what those guys there say as "endlessly branching" or just even "branching out" is right.

Hello can translate this for me?
便利屋として、自分を極限にまで鍛えていたつもりだった。

度胸と体力で、他人に劣ることなどあり得ないと思っていた。

たかが悪魔程度に後れを取ることなど、考えも及ばなかった。

だが、魔界へと転じたこの病院の中で、彼は今、逃れようのない敗北感に押しつぶされそうになっている。

「正直なところ、このままバックしちまいたいんだがな……」

弱気な言葉がつい、口を衝いて出た。

思わず目を閉じ、そのまま床に寝ころんでしまいそうになる。

しかし、閉じられたその瞼の奥に、栗色の巻き毛が揺れていた。

(んもね、チビって言わないで! 気にしてるんだから)

愛らしい声が、その耳に蘇る。

「……ジェシカの作る下手くそなドリアが、なんだか無性に食いたい気分なんだよな」

軽口を叩くだけの元気が、疲弊しきった身体にかろうじて残っていた。

剣を構え直し、トニーはゆっくりと階段を下り始める。

地下から吹き上がってくる風は、炎よりも熱い。

しかし歩を進めるごとに、トニーの目は輝きを増し、その身体には力が蘇りつつあるかのようだった。

As a handyman, he thought that he trained himself to his limits.

That when it came to guts and strength, he knew that he would not be inferior to anyone.

But it never occurred to him that he would be outdone by a mere demon.

Yet now, in this hospital that has turned into a Demon World, he had been crushed by an inescapable sense of defeat.

"To be honest, I'd rather gone back from all of this..."

Those fainthearted words leaked out from his mouth.

His eyes closed by themselves as if he were gone to sleep on the floor.

But behind his closed eyes, he saw her chestnut curly hair swaying.

(Hey, don't call me short! I'm sensitive about that!)

Hearing that adorable voice in his ear revived him.

"...Man, I'm definitely in the mood for some of Jessica's badly made Doria."

There was barely any energy left in his body for him to softly speak.

Retaking his sword back, Tony slowly made his way down the stairs.

The wind rising from the basement seemed hotter than the fire.

But with each step, Tony's eyes grew brighter and it seems his body was regaining its strength.

Requesting these whenever you got some time. [1] [2]
First one:

【もなどまんだら】

モナドマンダラ

「罰」に登場するラストダンジョン。

精神世界が実体化した特殊なダンジョンで、理性、本能、裁き、知性、感情、罪の6つのエリアで構成されている。

理性と本能のエリアにはそれぞれ克哉とうららのシャドウが出現し、そこで下された罪によって裁きの界で戦う敵の強さが変化する。

同じように、知性と感情の界ではパオフゥのシャドウと達哉に扮したニャルラトホテプが登場し、断罪の界で罰が下されることとなる。

モナドマンダラは非常に広大なダンジョンだが、各界に設置してある水晶に触れるとレストエリアに通じる扉が開放され、ベルベットルームや回復の泉、アラヤ神社へ行くことができた。

Monado Mandala

The final dungeon in "Punishment".

It is a special dungeon that materializes the spiritual world and consists of 6 areas: Reason, Instinct, Judgement, Intellect, Emotion, and Sin.

Katsuya and Ulala's Shadow's appear in the Reason and Instinct areas respectively, and the strength of the enemies that are fought in the Judgment area changes depending on the Sin they've committed there.

Likewise, Nyarlathotep disguised itself as the Shadows of Baofu and Tatsuya in the areas of Intellect and Emotion, and punishment was brought down in the world of condemnation.

Monado Mandala is a very vast dungeon, but touching each of the crystals in each area opens doors to resting areas, where one can go to the Velvet Room, Fountain of Recovery, and the Shrine of Alaya.

Second one:

ヒュプノスの塔

夢の世界に逃げ出したい、という消極的な思いばかり抱いていたため、雪の女王とヒュプノスに見こまれた広瀬久美が主となっている塔。

『異聞録』の雪の女王篇にのみ登場し、3つある塔の中ではもっとも難易度が低い。

なお、攻略の制限時間は50分である。

このヒュプノスの塔の特徴としては、反夢界という特殊な場所が存在することが挙げられる。

反夢界とは塔内で眠る人の夢が具現化する場所で、たまきやただし、大石校長、果ては塔の主である久美が夢の中で見ていることを覗くことができるのである。

塔全体を包む限りの原因は、最上階で久美を守っているヒュプノス。

この悪魔を倒せば、眠りに誘われた人間たちすべてを助けることができる。

Hypnos Tower

The tower is mainly ruled over by Kumi Hirose, who is looked up to by the Snow Queen and Hypnos due to her in escaping the World of Dreams.

It only appears in the Snow Queen Arc of "Ibunroku", and is the least difficult of the three towers.

The time limit here is 50 minutes.

One of the features of Hypnos Tower is the existence of a special place called the Anti-Dream World.

The Anti-Dream World is a place where those who sleep in the Tower have their dreams materialize. It is where Tamashi, Principal Ooshio, and even the ruler of the Tower, Kumi, can see their dreams.

As far as the source of the Tower goes, it is Hypnos, who guards Kumi at the top floor.

Defeating this demon will help all of the humans who were lured into sleep.

I'm getting something as "branching out". I don't get anything that says they already exist.

And let me guess, is this the scan that states Dragon Ball Xenoverse or whatever has infinite timelines or whatever?

From here, that part would say something like "infinitely branching out..." for me but aside that, what those guys there say as "endlessly branching" or just even "branching out" is right.
Thanks

First:

The fact that our surroundings are the "Ocean" is perhaps...an advantage for me.

What exactly is the "Other Side of the World" of the President's ability? ...That I do not know.

...However, I do know that the moment he attempts to strike me down,

His arm has to move "Outside the Light".

I'm certain that he can't attack me without sending his stand out of the light to "This Side".

...If so, then the "Location" we're fighting in right now that is the "Ocean"...

Even if he suddenly hides in the "Other Side of the World"...

When he comes back here, he'll be in the ocean and drown...

Even if the shapes of the terrain on the other side of the world...

Are countless...

And even if they were "Inside the Light"

It's certain that if he comes back to this "Location", he'll be in the ocean and drown due to being surrounded by water...

Second:

Wh...what?

What is this!?

This is just like with Gyro Zeppeli.

The "Form" of this energy.

It's not being flung to the other side of the world to China or Africa.

It's clinging to this wall and trying to enter it.

N...no. It's more than that.

It's trying to pry it open.

This "New Power"...it's Johnny Joestar's "Stand"...

D...dammit...this is bad.

With Gyro's, it was an "Elliptical Sphere". But with Joestar, it's a perfect rotation, maybe even the highest rotation!

Third:

What will this stand intend to do?

Once it crosses over this wall of light, what will it do?

What does it intend to do when it comes in here and reaches its arm out to me?

This is bad...

This place is bad for me.

It's best that I run from this place...

I can't just hide in this light...

I'll need to run even deeper...

To this "Place"...

To the countless neighboring...

Dimensions...

...I have to run and hide there...

"Tusk ACT 4"...

The "Sacrifice"...

...President Valentine!

Which do you really think it will be?
Ight thanks, I still have more pages but that will be later.

便利屋として、自分を極限にまで鍛えていたつもりだった。

度胸と体力で、他人に劣ることなどあり得ないと思っていた。

たかが悪魔程度に後れを取ることなど、考えも及ばなかった。

だが、魔界へと転じたこの病院の中で、彼は今、逃れようのない敗北感に押しつぶされそうになっている。

「正直なところ、このままバックしちまいたいんだがな……」

弱気な言葉がつい、口を衝いて出た。

思わず目を閉じ、そのまま床に寝ころんでしまいそうになる。

しかし、閉じられたその瞼の奥に、栗色の巻き毛が揺れていた。

(んもね、チビって言わないで! 気にしてるんだから)

愛らしい声が、その耳に蘇る。

「……ジェシカの作る下手くそなドリアが、なんだか無性に食いたい気分なんだよな」

軽口を叩くだけの元気が、疲弊しきった身体にかろうじて残っていた。

剣を構え直し、トニーはゆっくりと階段を下り始める。

地下から吹き上がってくる風は、炎よりも熱い。

しかし歩を進めるごとに、トニーの目は輝きを増し、その身体には力が蘇りつつあるかのようだった。

As a handyman, he thought that he trained himself to his limits.

That when it came to guts and strength, he knew that he would not be inferior to anyone.

But it never occurred to him that he would be outdone by a mere demon.

Yet now, in this hospital that has turned into a Demon World, he had been crushed by an inescapable sense of defeat.

"To be honest, I'd rather gone back from all of this..."

Those fainthearted words leaked out from his mouth.

His eyes closed by themselves as if he were gone to sleep on the floor.

But behind his closed eyes, he saw her chestnut curly hair swaying.

(Hey, don't call me short! I'm sensitive about that!)

Hearing that adorable voice in his ear revived him.

"...Man, I'm definitely in the mood for some of Jessica's badly made Doria."

There was barely any energy left in his body for him to softly speak.

Retaking his sword back, Tony slowly made his way down the stairs.

The wind rising from the basement seemed hotter than the fire.

But with each step, Tony's eyes grew brighter and it seems his body was regaining its strength.
Thanks.

main-qimg-756cd81c3ee114cbacd8c6fc389e1c19_3.png
can someone translate this?
悠久の時を越えたカオスの物語

Dr.エッグマンの野望をくじき、ふたたびリゾートモードに入ったソニック。そこにテイルスからの知らせが。

「エンジェルアイランドが落ちているよ!」......マスターエメラルドは復活したはずなのになぜそんなことに? ソニックは、事態を確かめるべくエンジェルアイランドに向かう。

そこで、ソニックは、ナックルズからエメラルドを求め暴走しているカオスのことを知らされる。

そして、いつか見た不思議な夢の世界へと誘われる。その夢は、不思議な少女がカオスを封印するシーンで終わった......。

ただならぬ事態の展開。

ソニックはカオスの食い止めるべく、最後のエメラルドを搭載したトルネード2の探索

A tale of chaos that transcends eternity

With Dr. Eggman's ambitions foiled, Sonic is back into resort mode. But then, he hears the news from Tails:

"Angel Island is falling!" ...But the Master Emerald is supposed to be back, yet why is this happening? To find out, Sonic heads over to Angel Island.

There, Sonic learns from Knuckles that Chaos is on a rampage in search of the Emeralds.

He is then led into a mysterious dream world that he saw one day. The dream ends with a scene where a mysterious girl seals Chaos...

A strange situation develops.

Sonic is determined to stop Chaos. In order to stop them, Sonic searches for Tornado 2, which carries the last Emerald...

Back