• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh so he uses it to travel a few kilometers, this obviously means if he gets BFR'd literally infinite universes away he can come back, or come back from being BFR'd to another planet

Because it's a common starting move? Not sure why he wouldn't.

pulls out a whip/sword thing as his first move against almost-full infinity gauntlet thanos

sure my man, sure
Thanos had space stone

Because it's a common starting move? Not sure why he wouldn't.
Both are blood lusted and this is what you said.

"By the way, for anyone who doesn't know, Bloodlusting doesn't mean they're going to use their number 1 first effective move immediately. Just means they're gonna go for the kill".

I'm just gonna point out that if BFR was really Bloodlusted Strange's First Move, then why didn't he use it against Thanos and before someone says it, there's no proof that the Space Stone can travel that distance. It's only been shown Teleporting between Planets. Hell, Strange's First Move against Thanos was to pull out a ******* Whip/Sword.
*Teleporting between the universe.

Strange thought Thanos in character AND he was holding back in that instance (Due to needing to carry out the exact plan to win), so a bloodlusted strange wouldn't go for the whip in that instance

Dude, I am not even going to argue with you on this any longer. You are blatantly wrong, and you don't accept anything we tell you.
Most Narutoverse characters don't have Interdimensional range in their profiles, even though they can and shown teleportation to other Dimensions. As long as they know coordinates to said Dimension, they can travel to it.
Obito should have literally zero issues coming back from mirror Dimension or wherever Strange decides to teleport him, that if he succeeds.
First of all, don't be rude.

Anyways, if they have Interdimensional Range than that's should be added to the Profile, and even then it wouldn't be enough because he would need Multivesal+ Range to come back. You can't say that he will come back from another Universe if he doesn't have the Range to do it. For examples, Strange have in his Range voice: "Multiversal+ with Portals", and every other character that have Dimensional Travel should have the range of said Dimensional Travel in their profile because we can't just assume that it will garant them the ability to come back from everything.

Both are blood lusted and this is what you said.

"By the way, for anyone who doesn't know, Bloodlusting doesn't mean they're going to use their number 1 first effective move immediately. Just means they're gonna go for the kill".
Let me correct myself then:

"Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy."

Insta-Genjutsu. Strange in character has no reason to not hold back against Thanos, or use the portal to cut off his hand because we've seen him do pretty much that already lmao.

Strange never teleported anyone to another Universe, not in his movie nor in Infinity War/Endgame, he wouldn't do it even bloodlusted.

Let me correct myself then:

"Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy."

Insta-Genjutsu. Strange in character has no reason to not hold back against Thanos, or use the portal to cut off his hand because we've seen him do pretty much that already lmao.
Strange can't cut his hand off with the portals, the directors confirmed Thanos is too durable for that.

How does it work? Because if it's a normal intangibility then it shouldn't be enough to prevent him from falling into a portal, I think.
It shifts affected body parts into a different dimension this can include his whole body and it is done automatically.

Strange can't cut his hand off with the portals, the directors confirmed Thanos is too durable for that.
What? How are you durable enough to... resist a portal being opened on your arm? That should probably just be a resistance then. Though that doesn't really explain why Strange wouldn't try it.

What? How are you durable enough to... resist a portal being opened on your arm? That should probably just be a resistance then. Though that doesn't really explain why Strange wouldn't try it.
It just meas that the portal cutting off his peoples hand is a physical attack, they did not say he resists they say he is too durable. Though again Obito would just phase through.

Because he saw a lot of futures and saw that it wouldn't work. But that's not important for this fight since Obito have intangibility.

No i'm saying it literally does not make sense for a PORTAL to be a physical attack. It's a portal being closed on your arm. How do you just dura that? You don't. That should be a resistance because that's the only logical explanation.

No i'm saying it literally does not make sense for a PORTAL to be a physical attack. It's a portal being closed on your arm. How do you just dura that? You don't. That should be a resistance because that's the only logical explanation.
Or the writers didnt know shit and forgot he could do that then gave a bs explanation. Or the portal opening is just an energy field.

Would his body still be there, just intangible, or would his entire body disappear and enter the other dimension?
His entire body would disappear to the kamui dimension if it is something that affects his entire body, else just the part affected disappears. Also he is still capable of moving..somehow.

Well that will give strange time to set up time stone but I don't think being intangible will protect obito from portals and even if it does as you said some parts of his body will get transported since he is not completely inside kamui dimension and that will severely weaken him

Well that will give strange time to set up time stone but I don't think being intangible will protect obito from portals and even if it does as you said some parts of his body will get transported since he is not completely inside kamui dimension and that will severely weaken him
You would have to prove that the portals would work on his intangibility. If it woulkd affect his whole body then his whole body woul dbe transported. He he can jus transport himself before he falls into the portal, not like it is a instant forced BFR like Kaguyas. He doesnt need genjutsu he can oneshot easily but he is still capable ofo genjutsuing anyway.

Strange does not start with BFR, infact he has never done it in any MCU movie i have seen, match starts obito closes the distance one shots
or strange looks in his eyes GG

and you can't BFR someone that can simply move into his own dimension as you open a portal under him, comeon obito is not stupid, Strange opens a portal, he starts falling he moves into kamui dimension appears anywhere again on the battlefield.

like literally obito takes this

His entire body would disappear to the kamui dimension if it is something that affects his entire body, else just the part affected disappears. Also he is still capable of moving..somehow.
Interesting ability. It would protect him if he shifts completely to the other dimension, but if it does so only to specific part then the BFR should still work, I think.

This is a more complicate fight than I thought. For now I will just read other arguments and see if my opinion about who wins changes.

and you can't BFR someone that can simply move into his own dimension as you open a portal under him, comeon obito is not stupid, Strange opens a portal, he starts falling he moves into kamui dimension appears anywhere again on the battlefield.

like literally obito takes this
That's enough time for strange to set up time stone strange isn't stupid either once he will see obito self bfr himself he will prepare

Interesting ability. It would protect him if he shifts completely to the other dimension, but if it does so only to specific part then the BFR should still work, I think.
Even if it doesnt he is capable of teleporting out of the portal area instantly before it hits him anyway.

That's enough time for strange to set up time stone strange isn't stupid either once he will see obito self bfr himself he will prepare
How the heck is that enough time for him to set up the time stone. These arguments are making less and less sense.

Obito just stomps him via appearing nearby with kamui and oneshotting.

How the heck is that enough time for him to set up the time stone. These arguments are making less and less sense.

Obito just stomps him via appearing nearby with kamui and oneshotting.
It take about a second for him to use time reversal and time stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back