• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the difference in votes for grace to start must be of at least 3, if I remember correctly. So one more vote in Strange's favor is needed.

Obito Fra

Just to make things more interesting now you need two more votes for strange hahahahahahaha

Anyway the only thing I have seen them say that is kind of a thing is that strange can use the time stone to go back in time or create a time loop(but that needs prepping and conditions I guess) but the BFR is just wrong as what is stopping Obito from simply jumping into his own dimension and coming back to earth?
And again strange can't go forever and let's it forget the rampaging bijuus

Obito Fra

Just to make things more interesting now you need two more votes for strange hahahahahahaha
burns_transparent.png

Obito Fra

Anyway the only thing I have seen them say that is kind of a thing is that strange can use the time stone to go back in time or create a time loop(but that needs prepping and conditions I guess) but the BFR is just wrong as what is stopping Obito from simply jumping into his own dimension and coming back to earth?
And again strange can't go forever and let's it forget the rampaging bijuus
Strange can trow him in another Universe from which Obito wont have the range to come back, so I believe BFR is a wincon.

And the bijuus wont really be a problem since he can use the same thing on them, or use the Time Stone to freeze them in time.

Strange can trow him in another Universe from which Obito wont have the range to come back, so I believe BFR is a wincon.
2A BFR is not on his profile and where has he shown to be able to use this in MCU?
and again Obito can go through dimensions from different spaces, kaguya dimension was also called a parallel universe and obito could open a portal to her own.
and another point is, strange throws him to another universe, he enters kamui dimension and he comes back to earth through the kamui dimension

2A BFR is not on his profile and where has he shown to be able to use this in MCU?
and again Obito can go through dimensions from different spaces, kaguya dimension was also called a parallel universe and obito could open a portal to her own.
and another point is, strange throws him to another universe, he enters kamui dimension and he comes back to earth through the kamui dimension
Kaguya's dimension are not accepted as separate space time so no and dimensions in mcu are universes dormamu's profile has scans for that

Multiversal+ with portals, also kaguya is still gonna be infiniteley less than strangesrange.

Dunno, If obito has already been BFR'd then Izanagi probably doesn't have the range to escape it.
I mean, in the description of the technique, it mentions that Izanagi can transform any occurrence (BFR in this case) into an illusion.

So, if Obito uses it, technically he rewrites reality so that he never suffered the BFR.

Once he gets BFR he can't come back because he doesn't have the range to do it.

He needs a feat of coming back from a separate space-time to get Multiversal range, so the Kamui Dimension wont work because it doesn't have the range to make him come back.

And even Izanagi wont help, since once he gets trown into another Universe he will need a Multiversal range to rewrites reality even in the Universe where Strange is.

So, in conclusion, if Obito gets BFRd it's over for him.

Once he gets BFR he can't come back because he doesn't have the range to do it.

He needs a feat of coming back from a separate space-time to get Multiversal range, so the Kamui Dimension wont work because it doesn't have the range to make him come back.

And even Izanagi wont help, since once he gets trown into another Universe he will need a Multiversal range to rewrites reality even in the Universe where Strange is.

So, in conclusion, if Obito gets BFRd it's over for him.
i am talking about the dimension connected directly to his own eyes

Could Obito try something else when he sees that Strange isn't making eye contact?
I don't think he has anything else fast enough to hit Strange before he can move his hands.
i am talking about the dimension connected directly to his own eyes
He doesn't have Multiversal Range, so going there will be useless since he still wont be able to come back. That dimension isn't a separate space-time, so going there wont garant him the ability to travel through other Universes.

Glad to see people seeing the light again lol.

Obito cannot compete with Strange’s BFR. Kamuiland is just a parallel dimension which lets him travel on Earth from feats. Strange can send him to another planet let alone another dimension

1. Why would strange just avoid eye contact?

2. How does his BFR neg obito? When was it said kamui was a parallel dimension that was said for kaguyas/momoshikis

1. Why would strange just avoid eye contact?

2. How does his BFR neg obito? When was it said kamui was a parallel dimension that was said for kaguyas/momoshikis
1. Why would he make eye contact in the first place? Here Strange is bloodlusted, this means that he will immediately use BFR or the Time Stone, and when he uses those two he usually look at his hands so that he is sure to make the right moves.

2. He uses his portals to throw him in another Planet or, most likely, another Universe, from which Obito wont be able to come back.

It's just natural to look at your opponents face, iirc unless this battle has the stone on already the necklace has to open then he has to do his hand sign thingys before he can time loop you

Why can't he return from another planet or universe? Minatos FTG allows him to go ANYWHERE a marker is and minato said kamui>ftg

It's just natural to look at your opponents face, iirc unless this battle has the stone on already the necklace has to open then he has to do his hand sign thingys before he can time loop you
Who the hell mentioned time loops we are talking about bfr and kamui has no feat of multiversal travel

Does anyone remember the statement about Flying Raijin surpassing the concept of Space and Distance and that Kamui is a superior Space-Time Ninjutsu as stated by Minato himself? If we don't use that statement here then Obito is kinda ******.

Does anyone remember the statement about Flying Raijin surpassing the concept of Space and Distance and that Kamui is a superior Space-Time Ninjutsu as stated by Minato himself? If we don't use that statement here then Obito is kinda ******.
It's superior in terms of Obito being able to teleport anywhere without a marker. It doesn't mean it's superior in every way. We literally saw FTG has a faster activation speed after all. So why would it just be assumed to refer to distance, especially since Minato has no way to know Kamui's distance limit?

There are no evidences that Kamui gives Obito the ability to travel to other Universes or travel to other Space-time continuums in general, otherwise he would have Multiversal+ Range with Kamui in his Profile. There aren't even evidences that it gives him the ability to travel to other Planets, tbh.

For the rest, GokuSparkle summed up why Kamui wouldn't work.

This idea Strange would only look at his own hands and Obito's feet but never Obito's face seems weird and contrived to me. Most people look at their opponents, at least very briefly.

I would vote for Obito, due to genjutsu, but does Strange have some sort of energy throughout his body I'm not aware of? How would Obito's genjutsu work if Strange doesn't have chakra or something similar to chakra? Does this site think that if I looked at Obito in the eye, I would be put under genjutsu?

This idea Strange would only look at his own hands and Obito's feet but never Obito's face seems weird and contrived to me. Most people look at their opponents, at least very briefly.

I would vote for Obito, due to genjutsu, but does Strange have some sort of energy throughout his body I'm not aware of? How would Obito's genjutsu work if Strange doesn't have chakra or something similar to chakra? Does this site think that if I looked at Obito in the eye, I would be put under genjutsu?
This is bloodlusted so Strange won't waste time on things he might do in character.

Verse equalization.

Also, can Doctor Strange know that Obito is controlling the Bijū? Technically, he will see a masked man along with six "terrifying" monsters. Wouldn't he prioritize eliminating the Bijū?

Also, can Doctor Strange know that Obito is controlling the Bijū? Technically, he will see a masked man along with six "terrifying" monsters. Wouldn't he prioritize eliminating the Bijū?
The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in. Furthermore, they get knowledge of the character's appearance, equivalent to the knowledge they could have gained if they would have been allowed to briefly observe the form opponent(s) starting in using their senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch (or equivalent). It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s), so abilities like Information Analysis can not be used based on this knowledge. Negative effects of the observation, such as those caused by Madness Manipulation Type 3, are assumed to not apply for this knowledge either. Aside from this, the characters have no knowledge of each other.

He knows what obito looks like. He would prioritize his opponent and can just bfr all of them at once.

The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in. Furthermore, they get knowledge of the character's appearance, equivalent to the knowledge they could have gained if they would have been allowed to briefly observe the form opponent(s) starting in using their senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch (or equivalent). It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s), so abilities like Information Analysis can not be used based on this knowledge. Negative effects of the observation, such as those caused by Madness Manipulation Type 3, are assumed to not apply for this knowledge either. Aside from this, the characters have no knowledge of each other.

He knows what obito looks like. He would prioritize his opponent and can just bfr all of them at once.
He also BFRd a bunch of fodder with blue magic once. Don't know why he didn't use that against Thanos but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back