• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genjutsu is faster than anything Strange can do and instantly ends the fight.

Strange isn't winning this.
You know he needs to look in Obito's eyes for that to work right? And bloodlusted Strange is gonna make a portal underneath him which isn't looking in his eyes. Also why was my vote counted as for Obito? I said Strange wins

Doesn't change that he has used it in combat and again, bloodlust pretty much makes both characters use their most effective move, so it doesn't matter how out of character you consider it.

Naruto mind hax potency >>> any MCU mind hax potency
Question, how potent is Obito's? Its irrelevant to this match since Strange doesn't scale to this, but Wanda has a mind hax potency of nearly 4 thousand. I just wanna know.

Question, how potent is Obito's? Its irrelevant to this match since Strange doesn't scale to this, but Wanda has a mind hax potency of nearly 4 thousand. I just wanna know.
Obito Upscales massively above 600+ with the Base Sharingan and if that Itachi Feat would've been accepted, it would've been in the thousands to Hundreds of thousands.

Why would he not make eye contact with Obito? That’s the weirdest scenario ever.
As I said
You know he needs to look in Obito's eyes for that to work right? And bloodlusted Strange is gonna make a portal underneath him which isn't looking in his eyes.
Uh...mindhax potency? What the heck's that?

Kabuto's Genjutsu that put 600+ People in the chunin exams to sleep.
Don't really see why the Sharingan just by default is assumed to have a wider Genjutsu range than a specific Genjutsu made for putting lots of people to sleep with a weak illusion a Genin could break out of, when the Sharingan is focused on potency.

Don't really see why the Sharingan just by default is assumed to have a wider Genjutsu range than a specific Genjutsu made for putting lots of people to sleep with a weak illusion a Genin could break out of, when the Sharingan is focused on potency.
It doesn't have a wider range (unless we're talking about Kotoamatsukami), it's just more potent which means it scales above it anyways.

It doesn't matter, Range and Numbers is potency on VSB. Don't like it, make a CRT about it.
Maybe I think I probably will.: memes

Bloodlusted Strange will most likely start with hand movements based bfr so Strange will most likely be more focused on his hands than Obito's eyes

Obito needs eye contact for his Genjutsu to work, but a bloodlusted Strange most likely wont look at him and instead focus on his hands movements.

Strange just needs to move his hands and for Obito is over, since he will most likely use the Time Stone or BFR him with his portals, both things that would end the fight quickly. So, the Doctor has tecnically an easier wincon than Obito in this fight.

Until other arguments are brought up, I'm voting for Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back