• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vibranium, Sanctuary II and Sorcerers
Wakandan vehicles and ships have some statements stating that they are made with Vibranium:
This confirms that Wakanda's vehicles are made of Vibranium like Captain America's shield, thus and also thanks to this CRT, they should have at least 6-B durability. The energy cannons of the Sanctuary II were able to destroy a Dragon Flyer, the same ones that the Tao Mandalas of the sorcerers are able to block, therefore their shields should also be upgraded to "At least 6-B". The sorcerers who scale from this are Doctor Strange, Ancient One, Wong, Mordo, and Kaecilius, and the characters who physically scale from the Tao Mandalas are Doctor Strange Supreme, Scarlet Witch and Abomination

Doctor Strange Supreme
According to his profile, Doctor Strange Supreme has 2-A/Low 1-C durability with Magical Barriers and magically enhanced strength, the latter was never showed that he can increase his strength beyond the Protection Spell, which he only used on the other guardians and not on himself. In addition, DSS has some instances where he survives attacks from Infinity Ultron without being covered, or at least completely, by his barriers while the other guardians with the Protection Spell were pressured by the same attacks:
Therefore his physical durability should be upgraded to 2-A/Low 1-C

Eye of Agamotto
The Time Stone has Low 2-C range because of this:
While Doctor Strange was doing that, time was being stopped on Earth to prevent the merging with the Dark Dimension, I don't know if that's enough to give 2-C range to the Eye of Agamotto

Dormammu
Dormammu should have resistance to Time Manipulation, specifically and only towards time reversal and stop since he was still affected by an endless time loop, via upscaling from Kaecilius and his own Zealots, since he was the one who grant them their power, who were able to break free when time was being reversed and were unaffected when it was stopped, unlike Mordo and Wong who had to be freed by Doctor Strange using the Time Stone itself. Other abilities for Dormammu:

Last edited:
Powered by Vibranium seems to be in context of using it as an energy source for the first one. Second one could be a supporting statement, because it doesn't say the whole vehicles are made of Vibranium. Vibranium technology is a bit vague. Same WoG claims Namor > Hulk when it isn't supported by anything & two other statements contradict it, so I'm very hesitant about the fourth one
the characters who physically scale from the Tao Mandalas are Doctor Strange Supreme, Scarlet Witch and Abomination
You forgot Thanos
Doctor Strange Supreme
According to his profile, Doctor Strange Supreme has 2-A/Low 1-C durability with Magical Barriers and magically enhanced strength, the latter was never showed that he can increase his strength beyond the Protection Spell, which he only used on the other guardians and not on himself. In addition, DSS has some instances where he survives attacks from Infinity Ultron without being covered, or at least completely, by his barriers while the other guardians with the Protection Spell were pressured by the same attacks:
Therefore his physical durability should be upgraded to 2-A/Low 1-C
Dormammu
Dormammu should have resistance to Time Manipulation, specifically and only towards time reversal and stop since he was still affected by an endless time loop, via upscaling from Kaecilius and his own Zealots, since he was the one who grant them their power, who were able to break free when time was being reversed and were unaffected when it was stopped, unlike Mordo and Wong who had to be freed by Doctor Strange using the Time Stone itself
I agree
Eye of Agamotto
The Time Stone has Low 2-C range because of this:
While Doctor Strange was doing that, time was being stopped on Earth to prevent the merging with the Dark Dimension, I don't know if that's enough to give 2-C range to the Eye of Agamotto
Will wait for more input first, so count me as neutral for now

Last edited:
Same WoG claims Namor > Hulk when it isn't supported by anything & two other statements contradict it, so I'm very hesitant about the fourth one
The statement comes from M'Baku stating that Namor is possibly/potentially as strong as Hulk, and he isn't a very reliable source since he doesn't know exactly how strong Hulk is besides only seeing him fight briefly during Endgame, WoG just confirms that Namor is not just as strong as Hulk but also stronger, so I don't think it's contradictory
You forgot Thanos
Thanos is already 6-B

The statement comes from M'Baku stating that Namor is possibly/potentially as strong as Hulk, and he isn't a very reliable source since he doesn't know exactly how strong Hulk is besides only seeing him fight briefly during Endgame, WoG just confirms that Namor is not just as strong as Hulk but also stronger, so I don't think it's contradictory
Even so, the statements claims he is stronger just because Dragon Flyers are supposedly Vibranium when even that has problems since he never destroyed them without using his Vibranium spear.

Honestly just seems like the statement was said for the sake of Namor wank
Thanos is already 6-B
Could be a supporting justification for him assuming it is accepted

But doesn't 6-B Vibranium come from Thanos anyway? It'd be weird that Vibranium can take hits from Thanos but he can one-shot shields that can withstand blasts that one-shot Vibranium vehicles

Last edited:
IMO the sorcerers should all scale to Scarlet Witch's power divided by the number of sorcerers it took to (while combining their magic) block her attacks.

OP looks fine tho.

How about we give Strange's shields 2-B durability for surviving multiple attacks from Dormammu?

Last edited:

Thanos is already 6-B
Sorry but what's the statement saying Namor >>> Hulk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back