• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nikke: Goddess of Victory General Discussion Thread (Reborn)

Time has passed since the last thread and since then the game has improved in large margin, alongside the many feats that we got from the stories, so it's time to bring this back once again:
here i'm presenting you brand new anime mobile game that has been a hot topic on the anime gacha community, the brand new epic fa*p material that surpassed Azur Lane and Fate in term of fanservice/sexuality
Here we can discuss anything related to this new series, and of course we're going to looking at the story, lore, and feats for planning to make the profiles for the girls

Without any further, let's start the discussion!

images

I'd have to go over Red Ash's dialogue again, but I'm pretty sure it's confirmed Lilith is stronger, or at least heavily implied by Goddess Squad's discussion after the retreat from the Space Elevator.
She definitely physically stronger (heck Red Hood physically overpowers Cinderella), but I mean more powerful in terms of raw fire power.

Cinderella can be easily handled in the second fight, literally the reason they can't fight her in the first encounter is because of her air capability and the beam, her specification counter the hell out of the Goddess Squad. In the second fight they know the problem and the moment they disable Cinderella's weapon Glass Slipper, she practically lose, Dorothy can jump high and kicked her down to the land and Red Hood using her physical strength push her to the wall. So there are many instance that a Nikke outclass others simply due to their specs and strategy rather than raw power, very hard to scale this game

Nikke's are definitely at bare minimum Low Tier 9 (like 9-C or 9-B) imo. Even the weakest Nikke's are capable of handling the recoil of a Nikke grade full auto pistol with no trouble, while the commander (fully stanced up and bracing himself while grappling the pistol with both hands) nearly dislocates his arm firing it only once.
LotR vs Nikke match ups be fun.

She definitely physically stronger (heck Red Hood physically overpowers Cinderella), but I mean more powerful in terms of raw fire power.
We know Lilith has an arsenal (I assume Snow White's comments about being unable to do maintenance on Lilith's equipment due to their complexity isn't just about her fists) and I think it's mentioned she can fly for example. It's likely she can do more than just punch, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had more firepower.

All Grimms/Fairy Tale models are based off her afterall.

Cinderella can be easily handled in the second fight, literally the reason they can't fight her in the first encounter is because of her air capability and the beam, her specification counter the hell out of the Goddess Squad. In the second fight they know the problem and the moment they disable Cinderella's weapon Glass Slipper, she practically lose, Dorothy can jump high and kicked her down to the land and Red Hood using her physical strength push her to the wall. So there are many instance that a Nikke outclass others simply due to their specs and strategy rather than raw power, very hard to scale this game
It'll probably end up with all top tier characters being relative to each other, with Lilith being at the top (for now) as the Mecha Destructor she is.

Yall could start with Alteisens ramming feats for AP/Dura. Nikke weapons can destroy buildings in a couple shots, see the destructable enviroment in some stages

LotR vs Nikke match ups be fun.
Arknights vs Nikke Will be fun too
We know Lilith has an arsenal (I assume Snow White's comments about being unable to do maintenance on Lilith's equipment due to their complexity isn't just about her fists) and I think it's mentioned she can fly for example. It's likely she can do more than just punch, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had more firepower.
Inb4 it's an mechanized rocket gauntlets
Cino said it's unlikely but consdering we have Scarlet then why not? Air punches and chops isn't a big deal
The deal for her right now is how's her "Crouch" animation will be/work

Don't forget Blue Archive!

... Once I get off my lazy butt and start resuming my Blue Archive scan gathering. And after that is all said and done, I'll probably start watching Nikke stuff to help out... Again, once I am off my lazy butt, lel.
Just don't play to much games, ez

Just don't play to much games, ez
This fanta isn't just busy with games, y'know, lel.

Honestly, the biggest time eater for me irl rn, is the new building I am constructing on my farm land and paying the workers for it. I miss the days that I only had to worry about school and not worry about farm animials and manging my farm land, kek
let send 20 of them to Jame
I could help with the calcs, just don't send 10 of them at once btw.
I can do five, and James can do five, kek! Although, on a different topic entirely... what power system does Nikke run on? None? UES? Will help massively in deciding on scaling shit... from my own personal experience in making Blue Archive, knowing this shit beforehand makes shit easier.

Alright, so what we need now is gathering the notable feats, there's many of tier 9 feats right?
Oh ye! Btw. How many of these tier 9 feats done by the characters physically?

From my... pretty bare-bones knowhow of the verse, isn't most of the scenes in Nikke just text boxes and pngs and the gameplay is mainly just girls shotting at things from a distance?

Oh ye! Btw. How many of these tier 9 feats done by the characters physically?

From my... pretty bare-bones knowhow of the verse, isn't most of the scenes in Nikke just text boxes and pngs and the gameplay is mainly just girls shotting at things from a distance?
We have cutscenes duh
But majority from what i can remember are Laplace and Snow White Kamehameha
None, they are stated to be powered by some battery or something, unless you want to turn that into UES. Also iirc Maxwell stated that the stronger the bond between commander and their Nikke, the better the Nikke performance become
Speaking of Nikke, they are guarranted to have physiology page

None, they are stated to be powered by some battery or something, unless you want to turn that into UES. Also iirc Maxwell stated that the stronger the bond between commander and their Nikke, the better the Nikke performance become
We have cutscenes duh
But majority from what i can remember are Laplace and Snow White Kamehameha
Thanks you two!

Hmm... For "Maxwell stated that the stronger the bond between commander and their Nikke, the better the Nikke performance become", I think that might qualify for a limited form of Accelerated Development or statistics amplification that only works when the MC is around. Blue Archive has smth similiar to this, and this is what I got when I asked what it should qualify for. Might have to ask around for a more clearer answer, though.

... Also, um... Kamehameha. Context please? Are they throwing around energy beams, or...?

Yeah, their gun could fired a energy beams, even Snow White has cutscene where she's fired it
Is probably a long shot, but... Is that energy beam ever referred as a laser and has anybody dodged it on-screen in a cutscene? Granted, if this energy beam doesn't travel in a straight line/causes explosions/reflective surfaces don't bend 'em/any other light-speed disqualifiers we can't forget about this train of thought, lel.

Is probably a long shot, but... Is that energy beam ever referred as a laser and has anybody dodged it on-screen in a cutscene? Granted, if this energy beam doesn't travel in a straight line/causes explosions/reflective surfaces don't bend 'em/any other light-speed disqualifiers we can't forget about this train of thought, lel.
Laplace calls her weapon a "beam" weapon, don't know beyond that.

Pretty sure Snow White's is a railgun. I think it's an anti-ship weapon at least.

Rapture beams have been dodged in cutscenes, with the opening seeing Noah jump in front of one while it was moving. But idk what type they are.

Well the way we see her in action with her gun, it's safe to say it's legit beam blaster but that just me

Anti-Ship weapon type, so it's around tier 8, right?
Tier 9-A to 7 something (looking at Iowa), depending on the extent to which it one shots a ship. Judging from the fact it can wipe out a group Raptures in one shot (from Overzone), idk.

Edit: Anti-Ship Rifle. Not much more info beyond that I think. Snow White does seem to be physically stronger than Counters and Wardress, considering their reaction to her being able to use that without support.

Last edited:
Back