• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nikke: Goddess of Victory General Discussion Thread (Reborn)

Time has passed since the last thread and since then the game has improved in large margin, alongside the many feats that we got from the stories, so it's time to bring this back once again:
here i'm presenting you brand new anime mobile game that has been a hot topic on the anime gacha community, the brand new epic fa*p material that surpassed Azur Lane and Fate in term of fanservice/sexuality
Here we can discuss anything related to this new series, and of course we're going to looking at the story, lore, and feats for planning to make the profiles for the girls

Without any further, let's start the discussion!

images

Finally made a calc for this feat. Just got to see if there is anything wrong with it, or if it is all good to go.

... Oh, btw. Result is 7-C (Town) to High 7-C (Large Town), if you want to know.
So this was done by Loudmouth a Lord class. Powerful Nikke can defeat Tyrant Class though it typically requires a joined effort. The goddess squad at least we know for sure upscale this. Dorothy is capable of destroying Anachiro's shields with physical attacks. Who classify as a Tyrant stronger than Moderina.

I'm re reading everything rn shouldn't take me more than 4 days, but I've been taking screenshots as I go along. Thanks for helping I hope it gets accepted but I do wanna see who scales to what.

What do we currently accept for nikke weapon speed? Just similar to real weapons? Because Anachiro reacts to Redhood's sniper rounds even up close which im pretty sure is a good value.

Seems like scarlet deflected a Lazer attack but 🤷 eh

Last edited:
What do we currently accept for nikke weapon speed? Just similar to real weapons? Because Anachiro reacts to Redhood's sniper rounds even up close which im pretty sure is a good value.
As for right now, subsonic but this only scale to the god tier Nikkes
Seems like scarlet deflected a Lazer attack but 🤷 eh
There's Laplace laser but we can't determined that atm

As for right now, subsonic but this only scale to the god tier Nikkes
Modernia and Rapi (Red Hood) have supersonic feats. Don't know who scales to those.

Rapi throws something at supersonic speed and Modernia catches a bullet between her teeth.

Cinderella also dodges bullets when they're about to hit her.

Scarlet has that nice subsonic feat and I think she mentions splitting Rapture beams at one point.

Neon did enough DMG to mother whale by themselves to get it to plummet. Mother whale is a tyrant. So any decent strong Nikke should upscale Loudmouth (Lord) 7-C calc. And I think her n Noah took an explosion but I'll recheck to see if it was created by them, mother whale or somebody else. (For durability)

Servants < Masters < Lords < Tyrants (who must be jumped). Chatterbox is a tyrant also. Blacksmith is also a Tyrant who was able to be defeated early on by main team. Poli and Miranda were inferior to Loudmouth a Lord. So they can scale to something lower.

Screenshot_20240108-053916.png

Screenshot_20240108-054029.png

Modernia and Rapi (Red Hood) have supersonic feats. Don't know who scales to those.

Rapi throws something at supersonic speed and Modernia catches a bullet between her teeth.

Cinderella also dodges bullets when they're about to hit her.

Scarlet has that nice subsonic feat and I think she mentions splitting Rapture beams at one point.
Oh thank you for the correction, guess supersonic is set for the Nikkes
Neon did enough DMG to mother whale by themselves to get it to plummet. Mother whale is a tyrant. So any decent strong Nikke should upscale Loudmouth (Lord) 7-C calc. And I think her n Noah took an explosion but I'll recheck to see if it was created by them, mother whale or somebody else. (For durability)

Servants < Masters < Lords < Tyrants (who must be jumped). Chatterbox is a tyrant also. Blacksmith is also a Tyrant who was able to be defeated early on by main team. Poli and Miranda were inferior to Loudmouth a Lord. So they can scale to something lower.

Screenshot_20240108-053916.png

Screenshot_20240108-054029.png
Great, that mean the high and mid tiers Nikke might be scaled to this

Oh thank you for the correction, guess supersonic is set for the Nikkes

Great, that mean the high and mid tiers Nikke might be scaled to this
They should yea if groups can take out the strongest class of rapture (Tyrants). If Neon can damage mother whale like that she can absolutely do heavy damage to a Lord class. If I were to guess

Lilith > Heretics > other Tyrants> Pilgrims and Goddess Squad> Strong Nikke > Lord Class

An example of strong heretic would be dragon form nihilister you fight in chapter 20 or 21. Anachiro was taken out by the strongest nikke in the game (goddess squad).

So strongest Nikke can get a somewhat comparable to Tyrants and upscale Loudmouth. Mid tier nikke can just scale to loudmouth. I'll get more verification on scaling when I'm finished though.

Personally I'm more interested in finding durability feats as we have proof they can damage beings on this level so all I need is more scans of durability

Last edited:
Hmm, Red Hood Mode Rapi should be = or even > Heretic, she stomp both Heretics when using this mode

Pilgrim is just Nikke wandering on the surface, but it can do it job for now since most Pilgrim we met is top tier

Hmm, Red Hood Mode Rapi should be = or even > Heretic, she stomp both Heretics when using this mode
What form was moderina in? Was it the mech? I don't remember personally but I'll go look soon but otherwise yea I agree with you im just curious on specifics
Pilgrim is just Nikke wandering on the surface, but it can do it job for now since most Pilgrim we met is top tier
Pilgrims are the strongest nikke because they're always wandering the surface they basically fight raptures 24/7. This is why when Moderina was said to be taken by pilgrims nobody was interested in tracking her down anymore. They were basically like, oh taken by Pilgrims? I'm good. I know wat I'm about to say is irrelevant to profiles but this is also why Pilgrim units in Nikke are lowest rates in summons, broken in gameplay, and not as much of them. They're like at the top when it comes to Nikke basically. But I'm sure Laplace is up there.

What form was moderina in? Was it the mech? I don't remember personally but I'll go look soon but otherwise yea I agree with you im just curious on specifics
He normal form, but the mech isn't matter aside from giving her more layer protection, fly and more ranged weapons, the combine effort of normal Rapi, Neon and Anis, Snow White easily bring it down

He normal form, but the mech isn't matter aside from giving her more layer protection, fly and more ranged weapons, the combine effort of normal Rapi, Neon and Anis, Snow White easily bring it down
Alright that's fine

I think all squad's and major Nikke should be 7-C. The fodder trash ones can be lower. Miranda just seemed surprised raptures can even be attacking the ark to begin with, think that scared her more than the actual lord class and even Nikke from squads not considered to be the strongest can harm and take hits from tyrant class raptures.

So I think it should go like this

Only the best of the best upscale everyone else. This would be

Absolute squad

Matis squad

And likely unlimited since they have the most surface experience of Tetra.

Everyone else can get a justification like "should at least be capable of highly damaging and destroying lord class raptures as well as damaging Tyrant Class" for most Nikkes but obviously if they have a feat you can just put the feat instead. More so a base justification for any unknowns in certain squads.

Counter squad is strong and has alot of feats so they can just use their actual feats

Goddess Squad upscale all nikke and Pilgrims should be right behind them. Red Hood Mode Rapi can be scaled to or > a heretic and above Goddess Squad and Pilgrims. But yea I think 7-C for most is fine. Some will just scale to the bare minimum of a Lord class others way above it

This is also why Pilgrim units in Nikke are lowest rates in summons, broken in gameplay, and not as much of them. They're like at the top when it comes to Nikke basically. But I'm sure Laplace is up there.
Broken in gameplay
Isabel exist
el-risitas-laughing.gif

Reminded me where i got bazillions of Isabel when i wanted to rolled BS Scarlet, good thing i got BS Scarlet and some copies of her..... In exchange of almost runs out of saving

I think it's safe to say we can now make the verse page and the profiles, we have everything we need right now (scaling, AP, and speed)

Alright I got an easy global justification

"(In groups can damage and defeat Tyrant class raptures and heretics who are seen as the biggest threats whom are far superior to Lords[link Loudmouth calc])"

Can be used for any squad nikke part of elusion, missiles, and Tetra. As well as other important nikke. Obviously if they have a feat such as neon of damaging mother whale and making it plummet they can use the feat instead. Rapi took a hit from chatterbox that sent her flying and she was fine which chatterbox found impressive

And as far skills goes they can be added to the notable attack techniques section as well as powers section. There's gunna be a lot of statistics amplification. I also think we should note the cooldowns for abilities/skills unless it's a passive. I'm unsure how certain skills would work in vs matches example Ludmilla has a buff when attacking the core. So I guess if her opponent has an obvious weak spot and she shoots it that should count under equalization?

Alright I got an easy global justification

"(In groups can damage and defeat Tyrant class raptures and heretics who are seen as the biggest threats whom are far superior to Lords[link Loudmouth calc])"

Can be used for any squad nikke part of elusion, missiles, and Tetra. As well as other important nikke. Obviously if they have a feat such as neon of damaging mother whale and making it plummet they can use the feat instead. Rapi took a hit from chatterbox that sent her flying and she was fine which chatterbox found impressive
Yeah this work
And as far skills goes they can be added to the notable attack techniques section as well as powers section. There's gunna be a lot of statistics amplification. I also think we should note the cooldowns for abilities/skills unless it's a passive. I'm unsure how certain skills would work in vs matches example Ludmilla has a buff when attacking the core. So I guess if her opponent has an obvious weak spot and she shoots it that should count under equalization?
Isn't the cooldown just for the gameplay? I don't think it need to be translated to the abilities and the others
Hey btw velox sorry for making u mad last time we interacted but glad to see you like nikke!
That's fine, no need to be trapped in the past and beside you have improved a lot :)

Yeah the blatant supersonic feats that we got so far is the answer
Tho we need a calc blog for it which i think Fanta will covering that up soon

Back