• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's on a completely different Scale now than in the first arc, plus Zeref, One od the SMARTEST characters in the new series dignified it as a new flame, plus he was damaging FH Zeref with his power before he destroyed Fairy Heart

Totally agree with BLANKED here

Considering natsu needed igneel power to fight Zeref in the past then he actually was able to fight Zeref without it is BS on it's own, what make it even worse is that Natsu defeated more power-up version of Zeref IN BASE

This is not new form by any means, it's just Natsu making his way through with PIS like he always do, otherwise you will have to give Natsu new key everytimer he pull shit out of his ass seriously ?

Headcanon are being thrown left and right here, and what with that Kaio-ken comparison ? this is hilarious

Natsu beating Zeref is the equivalent of Goku one shotting Frieza after his Kaio-kenx20 faild IN BASE few moments ago because of his fighting spirit, surely you won't give him "fighting spirit " would you ?

Zeref didn't say new flame, he said flame of his wild emotions which is literraly what was said the first time during first arc.

And no he wasn't, Zeref literally said my soul is being damaged, underlining that Natsu is burning time which is FH's magic.

Natsu Injured both Zeref's Body and Soul, and both took Severe damage, plus Zeref siad Holy Flame beforehand implying like it felt like a new power, plus if it isn't a form then base Natsu would have to be High 6-C

Natsu fighting Zeref after he almost died is PIS and everything else after it is PIS.

Natsu didn't get a power up after being "revived". There is not a single proof or reason for that.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Plus when has Natsu ever Melted his own Arm with his other Flames
Power null>Fire resistance.

Also, he had much more power when he fought Acnologia, yet he didn't burn him self.

You see PIS or rather inconsistencie.

It's Not PIS, he straight up got a power boost, that put him above Zeref, even if it was for only a moment

It's PIS

What part of this is so complicated ? natsu beat guys he isn't supposed to match welcome to FT everyday life ~

PIS exist so we don't make headcanons and mess shit up and this is clearly one of these cases

He didn't Null his own power, that makes no sense, and the reason he didn't burn his arm with the other dragon slayers power is because it wasn't his own power he had to push to a new level

To be honest I disagree even with the Power Null

Since Blanked says everything in that fight is PIS he shouldn't get Power Null from it as well

I mean the whole damn thing doesn't make sense to being with

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
He didn't Null his own power, that makes no sense, and the reason he didn't burn his arm with the other dragon slayers power is because it wasn't his own power he had to push to a new level
That is stupid. He turned their powers into his own so that was his power and in any case it doesn't matter where the power comes from. Also, rage makes you loose control of your own power so him burning himself has sense in that case.

Rage power never gave Natsu a similar boost and thus is inconsistent with everything else and that why can't be accepted. I repeated this thousands of times so feel free trying to convince someone else cause i stay agaisnt it.

ZERO7772 said:
To be honest I disagree even with the Power Null

Since Blanked says everything in that fight is PIS he shouldn't get Power Null from it as well

I mean the whole damn thing doesn't make sense to being with
He already has power null... That why I said he burned himself since his flame can null indeed and he simple lost control over them because of his rage.

People get boosts in power all the time in this manga, PIS is a lazy answer that's avoiding the fact that sudden power ups, have been a thing established in Fairy Tail since the beginning, and Natsu surpassed Zeref in this form himself with this very Power up, all I'm suggesting is a new High 6-C form which gives more reason to why Natsu won

This is a controversial statement right here, but...

I still believe Zeref with FH is equal to if not slightly weaker than Human Acnologia with ROT, Plus Natsu fatigued plus all other fatigued dragon slayer power should be equal to a Healthy Natsu with a huge power boost

I mean for the entire burning thing i don't even care. We know Hiro not explaining why Natsu can burn himself is the problem there.

I know I'm probably not going to win this but I still think it should be a form, plus it's not like I'm saying he's stronger than he's already been, he has other High 6-C forms, but if it comes down to it I'll agree to disagree

Bruh, i wrote a post, but my connection screwed me and i couldn't post anything.

So to just end it.

I decided nothing on this wiki and my opinion is barely relevant, so if you can convince people that relevant on the wiki than you will get him upgraded. The only thing i want to underline is the fact i disagree with it whether it gets accepted or not, cause of everything i said so far and that's pretty much it.

No hard feelings, i have nothing against anyone i discussed with in this thread.

I do get "Heated" when I talk about how strong Natsu is, and No hard feelings, I do enjoy trying to convince people of what I think but I know when to step back, so I'll try to convince others since I love Fairy Tail

That's fine but I still feel like Natsu was equal to Zeref when they had that final clash and since Zeref FH is High 6-C it makes sense Natsu would be High 6-C with this Power/Ability

Just for the sake of accuracy here is where the wild emotions are explained and showed the first time and later we called his "flames of wild emotions" "Rage power" due to it usually showing up when he goes "Berseker".

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v03/c019/10.html

http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v03/c019/11.html

While the titles are inherently the same, and are similar, the power is still vastly different, also in the first showing when he fought Erigor that was most definitly Rage Power, I mean look at him, when Natsu is fight Zeref he is most definitely in control and is using something far stronger, as well his whole arm was burning as zeref put it, "He's set his own soul alight" and even then Natsu's Rage alone should not be able to defeat Zeref because, in that final clash Zeref was Rage boosted as well, which means he should have the advantage, also once again his guild mark was glowing unlike ever before, and lastly he managed to both severely wound Zeref's physical Body, and destroy Fairy Heart along with his soul, so once again I argue this should be included in his page

It's not different it's the same thing. Don't just go with a head canon "the power is still vastly different" seriously it has the name and is based on the same principle. It's the same thing and that's it.

Also when saying its different you need to explain why. Also, Zeref's power are not boosted through his rage so nope. Rage power is a legit abilty and not something everyone get for being angry.

Saying that Natsu was calm when he was ****** bloodlusted, found out Makarov was dead and was about to lose everything and everyone is funny to say the least.

Zeref's physical body got burned rather than pure damaged so that is not very important as he doesn't have resistance on Natsu's level of flames and thus his body had to be burned no matter the power diffrence in this case.

You're right about the first thing, I forgot He thought Makarov died which would definitely make him angry, I also forgot since he didn't die anyways

Even then The form then existed way before in the beginning, in which case FDKM Natsu is High 6-C since he managed to hurt Zeref right before, he punched him in the face and he drew blood, and he did physical hurt him along with his magic in the final hit, his body is messed up, also People's power in fairy tail does increase with emotion, everyone has it, it is directly stated emotion powers your magic and Zeref was pretty pissed at Natsu so I still believe the power is more than just Rage, it is legitimately a kind of form he has had throughout the whole series, but this is the peak of that power, so I believe it should be a form

Well, that is more on point of view, while for FDKM Natsu it's a clear inconsistencie as Natsu with Igneel's power pretty much did the same if not less damage.

When it comes to emotions, even tho they get more powerful only for Natsu is that boost notable and only for Natsu it was specially said to be a special power, that he becomes more powerful through rage, so only for him that logic can be used.

I agree that it's super inconsistent, sometimes he says he's activating the form sometimes he's not, and I agree that Natsu's rage Boost is better than everyone else, however I'm not changing my mind, and I know you won't either so we should wait for other opinions

Blanked said:
Don't bring Sting into this we have the other thread. And I underlined whether her light was real or not.
Dragon Cry as well is just a fountain of energy with enough energy to destroy the continent, but as shown its destructive capacity is limited as the dragon cry can't realease all of its energy at once.

All of those circles were spamming attacks that did very weak damage and that's not it Kingdom of Stella is only half of Fiore if you look at the actual map that island is just part of it so that still a country size.

Also the dude literraly used all of the power within Dragon cry as it was in fact stated by him so Animus did not assimilate power to destroy 8 countries at all he took the dragon cry to regain his powers and used the already activated circles to cause destruction over the continent.

I can argue this infinetly, but i have no need to.

Dragon Cry's power was divided into those circles (all of its power did) and it was causing damage which over time would estroy the continent and that's it.

Animus using that power doesn't give him any tier as magical power of Dragon Cry is not equal to its destructive capacity as shown in the movie itself.

Also, find a single wiki that will accept any of this head canon you created. Trust me you won't find one.
It wasnt said that all the power was released! Im stating facts, this isnt head canon rather a reiteration of what actually happened in the movie. He didnt use all the power in Dragon Cry, he used the power to destroy Fiore, that was his goal all along! Anything else is assumption, and frankly thats what youre doing, nonetheless to keep one of your favorite mangas to get an upgrade. I know you say you prefer actual feats, but theyre right infront of you!

Dragon Cry is equal to its destructive capacity, it was going to destroy Fiore if not the king wouldnt have done anything about it. Thats your head canon, it was literally stated twice to be stronger than Etherion once to be 10x more powerful than it and apparently its weaker than Etherion? Ill go with the statements, rather than your interpretations to downplay the feat (which idk why is happening). Apologies for bringing up Sting, I just copy pasted didnt notice how much I copy pasted

It's not a head canon. When I say it's not equal to its destructive capacity I mean that it can't do that lvl of damage with one blow and that is exactly how it was shown.

Destroying fiore and more over hours and likely days wont give Dragon Cry a good tier like 6-A because it's not done in one blow like Etherion and thus Etherion has superior destructive capacity.

When zach activated the dragon cry he had 0 reasons not use its full power and thus we count it as full power. You can't use a head canon to justify why you think that dragon cry didn't realease all of its power, in fact power was being realeased even after his dead until every single bit of it didn't came out from the staff. The fact it has enough energy to destroy more than just fiore doesn't mean all of its energy wasn't released since as said before its destructive capacity is low and needs a very big amount of time.

@Acnologia

Blanked is right. We can't scale AP to magical capacity versus output. It'd be the same as rating a water cannon's AP by the reservoir it's hooked up to rather than the actual output of the cannon.

@Blanked that is one way to look at it, another is that Dragon Cry destroys a different way to Etherion. Whilst Etherion is a single to go blast, Dragon Cry is multiple blasts, matter of fact is, it had power greater than 10 Etherions. Meaning, whether destructive or not, it most certainly had the capabilities to destroy 10 countries, albeit it slow or quick. And that is what is impressive.

However, I feel I have learnt alot these past few days. I will come back to the wiki with a better explanation of Natsus speed (I wouldnt post this here but the other has been closed) with better points and counters to what was brought up from you all. Then, in a later date, I will tackle his attack potency. I would like to thank you for your constructive criticism, and hope to see you in my next discussion.

Back