• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Revisions Part 2: Root Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reasoning is nonsensical. Obviously granting him an elevated status of bneing, to the point that he can make use of Miracles/Wish Granting and being able to be used to bring back the Laws of the Age of God replacing those of the Universe of Awareness, is a pretty massive boost.

Saying that isn't a boost because 'the narrator didn't say "it's a boost"' is one of the weakest arguments that I have read.

Plus going from Heroic to Divine seems to be a boost into itself, considering that going from Divine to Heroic is a 'demotion':

Where was it said that the Moon Cell was lower? Do you have the quote? It has its own records and Heroic Spirits.

But yeah, let's drop the Heroic Spirit thing here. Just quote me in whatever other thread if you want to continue this.
We don't know what can do heroic spirit so i don't understand what you mean by it's give a boost, i want tell that the thing of miracle and briging back age of god is a thing that even lower god or some divine spirit can do and demi servant can do (demi servant of thor in illya prism)

The thing of demotion is something i never understand for that as divine spirit are alredy demotion of god, that divine spirit are a thing that even living servant can kill and that just exist in the reverse side when full heroic spirit are being that have acsended in higher existence and live in a thing that exist outside and above the reverse side etc

I have the quote somewhere will need to refind it but yeah it have his iwn record and heroic spirit but the two are in lower scale as even the moon cell is limited to which world he can see

And yeah for the drop lol

I was told that people here decided to apply 1-A upgrades to a large number of Nasuverse characters based on a single discussion moderator accepting the changes.

That is nowhere near sufficient to give a go-ahead for such drastic upgrades. We need considerably more staff evaluations first.

My apologies for mentioning Dragonmasterxyz twice.

I was told that people here decided to apply 1-A upgrades to a large number of Nasuverse characters based on a single discussion moderator accepting the changes.
Only a small number actually, but things got stale for a month or two here even after mods were called. It came mostly from scaling from another thread with a bunch of staff approval, and since everything here is from verse specific scaling i figured getting imput from knowledgeble members was enough.

Some people did try to go a bit crazy with it, but anyone other than the characters mentioned at OP having 1-A hax/powers is wrong.

It’s only important staff evaluate the OP, and not the derailment afterwards, as long story short, other characters will be handled case-by-case in other CRT’s.

probably 100 posts of this thread is dedicated to characters not mentioned in the OP, and is thus not worth reading for the sake of evaluating the OP’s proposals.

I mean I dont know if id regard like 5 characters as a large number of Nasuverse characters when the verse has hundreds but eh, if you want more mods thats fine tho I dont see theyd be more valued then the knowledge members of the verse as we arnt discussing the tiering itself but just who scales in verse (If this was the tiering thread id 1000% understand). Although I guess you could say its due to bias and wanting people without the bias for Nasu to participate.

1-A upgrades are still controversial enough to require considerably stronger staff approval.

It’s only important staff evaluate the OP
i'll be honest i don't know if many of them are even willing to do that. this is a thread all about fixing scaling on a obscure visual novel from 1999.

i mean i really appreciate everyone who actually does that, but then there's only so much context you can work with

Also, i feel like the purpose of this is misunderstood.

This isn't really an upgrade, that upgrade happened months ago. This was just to decide who would scale from the thing i made 1-A said months ago (and that had a ton of staff approval).

But, if you really still want more staff to look at this, then i can wait.

Figuring out what is valid scaling from 1-A is still a very controversial issue.

I mean I dont know if id regard like 5 characters as a large number of Nasuverse characters when the verse has hundreds but eh, if you want more mods thats fine tho I dont see theyd be more valued then the knowledge members of the verse as we arnt discussing the tiering itself but just who scales in verse (If this was the tiering thread id 1000% understand). Although I guess you could say its due to bias and wanting people without the bias for Nasu to participate.
Also, i feel like the purpose of this is misunderstood.

This isn't really an upgrade, that upgrade happened months ago. This was just to decide who would scale from the thing i made 1-A said months ago (and that had a ton of staff approval).

But, if you really still want more staff to look at this, then i can wait.
When proposing upgrades it’s important the scaling meets the wiki’s standards.

If I might use a recent Dragon Ball example where it was found Watagash’s speed feat didn’t meet the wiki standards for other characters in the verse to scale.

Scaling is just as important to scrutinise than the feats themselves.

That is fair, my point I guess wasnt that staff opinions shouldnt be important just I felt when it came to in-verse scaling it feels weird their being seen as more important then Knowledge members (I know why its like that just it feels weird to me).

I just hope this doesnt end up being dragged out for awhile due to no one showing up.

There is a limit to how well staff can scrutinise this, as basically all knowledgeable members were called to the thread already.

The biggest problem rest that with the few thread i make these past month, not many(if not 0 of them) have interest in nasuverse or knowledge enough in the verse.

Most of the time they just can't or don't want to participate in the thread.

yeah ant you like, really need to ask around about who's actually knowledgeable instead of evaluating via random staff that have already told you off about pinging them for random nasu stuff recently

Where or not Akasha’s justification needs to be reworded isn’t relevant to this thread, this thread is simply for who scales.

The 1st thread was for the justification, if its closed then start a different thread about it but dont derail here please.

Where or not Akasha’s justification needs to be reworded isn’t relevant to this thread, this thread is simply for who scales.
It is relevant to Fate's 1-A in general, since the thread became a big questionning on the tier some comments ago.

Pls calm down, I know that this isn't pleasent for both side, the persons who already passed for this in the first thread and this thread itself, and the persons who don't know or want to participate in the Nasuverse things (something proved before many times), just try to act civilized and contest the better way you can so this can end as quickly as possible.

QuasiYuri:

Can you, and perhaps some other knowledgeable member, try to properly summarise the arguments here, so our staff can more easily evaluate them please?

I was planning on making a CRT on the 1-A stuff after my exams, but if it can be discussed here, then fine

It is relevant to Fate's 1-A in general, since the thread became a big questionning on the tier some comments ago.
But that isnt what this thread is about and was derailment then as well, this thread is specifically about who scales to it which technically wouldnt change regardless of if the Roots tier changed as its just basically who scales to the Roots level.

Last edited:
But that isnt what this thread is about and was derailment then as well, this thread is specifically about who scales to it which technically wouldnt chaneg regardless of if the Roots tier changed as its just basically who scales to the Roots level.
That's honestly a good point, if it the 1-A of the Root itself would be good to talk about it in the thread in which that was accepted, here.

But that isnt what this thread is about and was derailment then as well, this thread is specifically about who scales to it which technically wouldnt change regardless of if the Roots tier changed as its just basically who scales to the Roots level.
Good point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back