• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

debunk shiki tohno 1-A

Mura05

He/Him
Well, yesterday I came across a rebunk to shiki tohno from his current scale, which I was very surprised they put him at 1-A.

In which, the main reason they give him the 1-A scale (removing his mystic eyes) is because he supposedly "permanently killed Roa, which is wrong" he only killed his body.

I think the fact that they gave that scale to the shiki tohno is because of that.

Roa can reincarnate by taking possession of any human body, however, he manipulated his soul.

His ability is to constantly reincarnate after entering Akasha, the root of everything within the universe, no matter how many times he dies.

While it is true that shiki "killed" roa, he was only able to kill his shell that he possessed.

If there is another reason why he went 1-A, please let me know.

Back