• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemmysaur said:
So basically. Solomon = Life Wiper. Gilgamesh = Marble breaker.
As far as I understood - "Yes". And since Gaia's RM keep everything alive (including humans, not directly)... Gil > Solomon.

Scathach is waiting for Gaia's Reality Marble to crumble... It's only way for her to die (it seems). Karna posses two Noble Phantasms (well, actualy one) that allows him to match serious Gilgamesh.

Scathach already got killed by him as an aftereffect. He destroyed the land of shadows as well.

So, physically, wouldn't Scathach be comparable to Cu in terms of stats? I am still unsure of her magic powers, but perhaps basing her stats off of F/SN lancer would be a good start.

We can then edit her profile from there.

Basically it goes like this (ignoring Compatibility issues, Solomon and Saver):

Gil & Enkidu tier: Gil & Enkidu (Gil was such a bro that he forced me to rename it from just Gil tier)

Top Tier: Karna, Arjuna, Herakles (Archer/Saber), Ramesses, Achilles, Proto Saber, Rama (Archer), Seiba (if wanked right),Joan of Arc, Cu Alter (in specific cases) and so on. (Generally the older heroes from mainly myths and stories)

High Tier: Cu Chulainn (Most/all forms), Scathach (She seems too much like Chiron in that she's got good stats but nothing too destructive), Chiron, Lancelot (Berserker for now/possibly Saber), Gawain, Nero, Seiba, Alexander, Brynhild, Siegfried, Nero, Vlad III (in Romania), Finn McCool/Fionn mac Cumhaill, Romulus, and so on. (mostly mythical heroes, with some actual historical figures)

Mid Tier: Arash (Could be higher with Stella, but he dies after using it), Deermud/Diarmuid, Hector, Benkei, Caesar, Amakusa Shiro Tokisada and so on. (Generally the historical figures, with some mythical heroes)

Low Tier: Most Casters without prep, Those who with prep aren't high tier (like Shakespeare for example), Sasaki Kojirou, Edmond Dantes (could be higher), Most Assassins, Angra Mainyu, Most Modern Servants like Tesla, Edison, Babbage and so on.

I have left out some like Merlin, since we don't have any feats or such from him.

EDITED

Joan of Arc is top tier and Cu Alter is superior to his alternate forms.

I wouldn't put Scathach far behind Cu Alter

Besides, I guess which can just scale via Saber, although this unfortunately means we can only use her speed for A rank servants or people that fought her competently in-game.

Alakabamm said:
Joan of Arc is top tier and Cu Alter is superior to his alternate forms.
I wouldn't put Scathach far behind Cu Alter

Besides, I guess which can just scale via Saber, although this unfortunately means we can only use her speed for A rank servants or people that fought her competently in-game.

Scathach doesn't really have that much to match the Top Tiers for now. Once I've seen the translated profile for her, I might change that. For now she can stay there.

Also, just want to confirm, are Grand Order PVs for upcoming events considered for feats? Because in the America PV, Karna and Arjuna manage to destroy hills with basic strikes.

Change speed to 0.25/0.5 and watch around 0.9 onwards (BONUS: Comes with free Edison FREEDOM BEAMS, Saber Deermud and Pashupata Rasengan.

Fate Grand Order TV-CM þ¼¼5Õ╝¥-1
Fate Grand Order TV-CM þ¼¼5Õ╝¥-1

I would think they are considerable for feats inclusive to Fate GO itself, at least

RWBY had "previews" as well that gave them feats

I'm asking because I've seen it presented as evidence for B-Ranked Strength (in Karna's case) or what Karna can really do with basic strikes in VS Debates involving them. The actual story in game doesn't say much apart from that it's too dangerous to get close and everyone else is just amazed by Arjuna and Karna fighting (except for Cu Alter, who shanks Karna with his super duper upgraded Gae Bolg). Also note that some PVs are not that accurate as they either leave out quite a bit or some of the characters don't appear as advertised.

Well, I think it is fine to look at them, although lack of extra detail makes a calculation tough.

Well, would it be possible for Karna to do that, considering he's ranked as City Level in basic strikes? Just by your opinion.

Yes, without considering servant container scaling, it would be possible for him to do that

Ok, thanks for that.

Re: Spartacus, I know I brought him up before but how should we rank him in terms of AP and Durability? His Endurance/Constitution is EX-Ranked, and his continually active NP lets him increase his strength in response to how much damage he's taken, and some of it goes into his regen. If he hits his max amount of damage taken, he blows up, which destroyed quite a bit of the Yggdmillenia fortress. I also have some screenshots of the translated volumes in which he's appeared in (He gets killed off rather early), which have his main feats for offense and defense. His max AP would scale to Joan/Jeanne with her NP, since she managed to tank it.

He was pulverizing Avicebron's Golems, but he also took some (minor) damage and pain from them and the Homunculi who were wielding halberds.

First few lines:

I would suggest maybe Small City to City Level instead of Unknown, considering he took hits from Avicebron's Golems, which are Small City Level and only received minor damage (as he didn't mutate/evolve into a monstrous form like he did against Atalanta).

2016-04-28 (2)

Bumping this for more opinions on Spartacus' Durability.

Once that's done, any ideas for which franchise to do next?

RegisNex1232 said:
Basically it goes like this (ignoring Compatibility issues, Solomon and Saver):
Gil & Enkidu tier: Gil & Enkidu (Gil was such a bro that he forced me to rename it from just Gil tier)

Top Tier: Karna, Arjuna, Herakles (Archer/Saber), Ramesses*ma (Archer), Seiba (if wanked right),Joan of Arc, Cu Alter (in specific cases) and so on. (Generally the older heroes from mainly myths and stories)

High Tier: Cu Chulainn (Most/all forms), Scathach (She seems too much like Chiron in that she's got good stats but nothing too destructive), Chiron, Lancelot (Berserker for now/possibly Saber), Gawain, Nero, Seiba, Alexander, Brynhild, Siegfried, Nero, Vlad III (in Romania), Finn McCool/Fionn mac Cumhaill, Romulus, and so on. (mostly mythical heroes, with some actual historical figures)

Mid Tier: Arash (Could be higher with Stella, but he dies after using it), Deermud/Diarmuid, Hector, Benkei, Caesar, Amakusa Shiro Tokisada and so on. (Generally the historical figures, with some mythical heroes)

Low Tier: Most Casters without prep, Those who with prep aren't high tier (like Shakespeare for example), Sasaki Kojirou, Edmond Dantes (could be higher), Most Assassins, Angra Mainyu, Most Modern Servants like Tesla, Edison, Babbage and so on.

I have left out some like Merlin, since we don't have any feats or such from him.

EDITED

Huh really if you watch this threat maybe you can get the answer in this threat.

http://www.narutoforums.com/threads/type-moon-nasuverse-tier-list.911658/page-28.

Scathach is top tier list at last hell she is trying to seal alter cu who is stronger than her , Arjuna , Karna.

Reason Alter Cu can beat her it was because he use the power holy indeed the power of him.

Oh right don't forget read america that event.

Scathach doesn't really have anything damaging apart from GBA and trying to seal Cu Alter away. Her stats and skills are good, but Karna and Arjuna have more than that, what with Karna being near Gil & Enkidu tier and Arjuna should roughly scale to him. At the very least, she's on the upper border of High Tier/lower border of Top Tier. She's good, but right now Karna and Arjuna are better.

Can someone modify the description of Spartacus self-destruction?

Ant told me about it, because sounds very off. But ATM i'm on my cell phone and is kinda impossible to do it.

Can someone do it?

I can do it but what about it is to be changed?

Island level with self-destruction (annihilated half of the Yggmillenium fortress as well as the surrounding countryside)

I don't really see what's wrong with it, but then again, my grammar is not the best.

Annihilated half of the Yggmillenium fortress and the immediate surroundings?

Annihilated half of the Yggmillenium fortress and the expanse of land next to it?

Nevermind the previous post. Apparently, the problem with Zerktacus that Antvasima pointed out is Island level destruction due to annihilating the Yggmillenium Fortress.

May I ask how large the Yggmillenium Fortress is? Or what reaso there is for it being Island level?

RegisNex1232 said:
Scathach doesn't really have anything damaging apart from GBA and trying to seal Cu Alter away. Her stats and skills are good, but Karna and Arjuna have more than that, what with Karna being near Gil & Enkidu tier and Arjuna should roughly scale to him. At the very least, she's on the upper border of High Tier/lower border of Top Tier. She's good, but right now Karna and Arjuna are better.
Huh ? I see look like top tier is still mayority to male servant . Just kinda remind me in 4chan only arturia who is genderbent from arthur ( but i kinda doen't count her since arturia is gender bender )

Well, it's hard to find super OP female Servants especially when throughout history, most of the OP heroes have been male. Scathach is one of the few, but comparing her to Indian heroes like Karna, Arjuna or (Archer) Rama is a bit unfair, since they do have pretty nasty NPs, which are quite nerfed from their original description in the myths.

Re: Spartacus, maybe we should either remove it and place a Higher instead, or perhaps we could do a calc for it, based on the description of the attack?

Guys, lists like that are very inconsequential to tiering. We have to go on a case-by-case basis. Nausverse is hardly linear.

RegisNex1232 said:
Well, it's hard to find super OP female Servants especially when throughout history, most of the OP heroes have been male. Scathach is one of the few, but comparing her to Indian heroes like Karna, Arjuna or (Archer) Rama is a bit unfair, since they do have pretty nasty NPs, which are quite nerfed from their original description in the myths.
Re: Spartacus, maybe we should either remove it and place a Higher instead, or perhaps we could do a calc for it, based on the description of the attack?
No wonder why in 4chan only arturia who is deserve top tier ( Hell i don't count her because in real legend she must be he ) and if typemoon want female servant who in same level karna , Arjuna , Enkidu and Gilgamesh one famous legend must be get gender bender.

here power level in 4chan

>BROKEN TIER

Buddha, Tamamo no Mae (3 Tails and up), Solomon.

>EX TIER
Gilgamesh (Serious), Karna, Arjuna, Proto Arthur (EXcalibur only), Enkidu, Pale Rider, Arturia (Avalon only), Nursery Rhyme, Ozymandias.

>A++ TIER
Proto Gil, Herakles, Gawain, Lancelot, Atilla the Hun, Achilles, Proto Cuchulainn, Scathach, Vlad III, Arturia Alter, Nobunaga, Arturia Lancer Alter, Nikola Tesla, St. George, Siegfried, Proto Perseus.

>A+ TIER
Gilgamesh, Benkei, Arash, Iskander, Brynhild, Francis Drake, Li Shuwen, Romulus, David, Semiramis, Gilles de Rais (Chtulu).

>A TIER
Cu Chulainn, Atlanta, Jeanne d'Arc, Paracelsus, Lu Bu, Chiron, EMIYA, Robin Hood, St. Martha, Darius III, Medusa, Spartacus, Fergus mac Roich, Zealot Hassan.

>B TIER
Mordred, Nero, Kintoki, Leonidas, Diarmuid ua Duibhne, Gaius Julius Caesar, Kiyohime, Asterios, Medea, Cursed Arm Hassan, Sasaki Kojiro, Frankenstein's Monster, Elizabeth Bathory, Hector.

>C TIER
Okita, Ushiwakamaru, 100 Hassan, Euryale, Stheno, Edward Teach, Zhuge Liang (Waver), Carmilla, Eric Bloodaxe, Caligula, Mephistopheles, Tamamo Cat, St. Shirou, Apocrypha Jack the Ripper, Avicebron, Boudicca, Chevalier d'Eon, Mashu Kyrielight.

>D TIER
Astolfo, Shakespeare, Bonny and Read, Marie Antoinette, Avenger, Phantom of the Opera, Tamamo no Mae (One Tail), Sanson, Jing Ke.

>E TIER
Hans Christian Andersen, Mata Hari

>INTENTIONALLY UNRANKED
BB and the Alter Egos, Richard the Lionheart, Jack the Ripper (Strange Fake), True Rider and True Archer (most likely A+ ~ EX), unreleased F/GO Servants.

https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/scathach ex tier/

look like female servant who deserve top tier only Arturia because in her legend she must be he.

Wait a moment here. Personally, I've observed that 4chan knows a lot more about these kinds of things than we do at the moment, so we should see why 4chan ranked the servants this way.

We would have to look at the ability and stats of all the servants and stuff, but 4chan usually are on point with things like this.

Are you kidding me?

There is a meme circulating around it right now that says that Excalibur is equal in output to EA and that Primate Murder needs to be restrained by seven Grand Servants instead of seven Counter Guardians.

They are often the reason why people don't know accurate statements in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back