• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. It's just that from the Recent Wiki Activity, all I see are girls...and Astolfo.

Karna and Chiron are alright, although Achilles is a bit of a let-down. Aviceborn is sort of meh, although Spartacus and Sieg are badass.

Vlad died like a bitch.

Alakabamm said:
Karna and Chiron are alright, although Achilles is a bit of a let-down. Aviceborn is sort of meh, although Spartacus and Sieg are badass.
Vlad died like a bitch.
Achilles for me is ok, he's just a high tier Cu to me, and he does have some good lines. Avicebron is pretty meh as far as male Casters go, the only thing he has is GMM, aka Adam the golem who can make a RM the size of Gaia if he can get going.

Did you forget? Being Lancer is suffering (Hence their shitty luck).

Being bros doesn't stop their luck from being shitty, look at Cu, Diarmuid, Karna and so on. Even Enkidu gets a little of it.

Just wondering about Spartacus, though. How should we rank his stats, since he gets stronger the more he's hurt and his NP lets him soak up damage and use that to transform into some dragon style monster and his suicide blast levelled most of the countryside and half of the Yggdemillenia fortress. Should we have keys based on how much damage he's taken?

Maybe we can go with <Insert Base AP here>, Potentially <Insert highest AP from tanking stuff here> (Attack Potency rises with damage taken.)

That might work, though I'll wait for everyone else to comment. That leaves Durability as the other major concern, since Spartacus isn't particularly durable like say Karna or Herk, and I'm not sure if Durability increases like AP does.

What has he hit with and how high are they with physical blows? Maybe he can get a + on his durability rating for tanking multiple blows or something.

There's Phoebus Catastrophe, Kazikli Bey, hundreds of golems made by Avicebron and such. I'll see what I can find.

But Enkidu is genderless.

It assumed the face of woman, but, i never thought of it as female.

Qualifies as a trap in the Baylonian Mythology

Not in the Nasuverse (although, i don't know if can be considered as a trap if its genderless, but with a female face)

In other news.... I've finished Sieg's profile. I think someone should look at it to make sure all the info is accurate though.

Anyone up for doing anyone else? I don't want to start a page that someone else is also planning on doing.

I also feel that Astolfo is the ultimate trap in that not only does he acknowledge the fact that he's a trap but he actively embraces it, writing on his profile that his gender is "le Secret"

Well, along with Assassin Kerry, they released Broskander (5*), Fem Hassan (3*), and blue Angry Mainyu (no stars). It's also been hinted that a certain green haired Greek Rider will appear soon as he is seen in Broskander's interlude.

Damn Seihai-kun is weak in every showing. Seriously, zero stars?

Broskandar is awesome though.

What's next? Caster Rin? Berserker Kuzuki? Troller Kotomine?

Gemmysaur said:
What's next? Caster Rin? Berserker Kuzuki? Troller Kotomine?
Troller Kotomine? Please.

Behold the most deadly Servant: Mapo Chef Kotomine

He's actually a 2 stars based on levels, but since he's always been the crappiest of all Servants, it kind of makes sense lorewise to put him at zero stars. Of course, we all know that stars is decided by how much waifu/husbando/meme potential a Servant has.

Spoiler if you don't know, but Rin has been datamined to appear as Ishtar, while Sakura will appear as Parvati. The mechanics are unknown, but it could be something like Zhuge Liang cosplaying/possessing Waver.

RegisNex1232 said:
we all know that stars is decided by how much waifu/husbando/meme potential a Servant has.
Then, Why Scathach does not have 10 Stars? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think Tamamo is a better wife since she actively seeks to become your waifu, regardless of gender.

@KamiYasha: Fool, Scathach canot be determined by stars. She'd be having a galaxy rating.

@Reppuzan: I see. I have never read the Prisma Ilya Manga but damn. That Kotomine is lethal.

@RegisNex1232: I see. But IshtaRin and Sakurvati sounds kinda lame. Wait/where when did Zhuge Liang possess Waver?

Gemmysaur said:
@RegisNex1232: I see. But IshtaRin and Sakurvati sounds kinda lame. Wait/where when did Zhuge Liang possess Waver?
It's why he looks like Waver, the Servant somehow possessed his body during some Summoning. Here's what it says:

Due to the "extremely peculiar circumstances" of the Grand Orders, Lord El-Melloi II was forced to become a receptacle for his spirit to facilitate a successful summoning. Lord El-Melloi II himself lacks the means or history to become a Heroic Spirit. In the process, the Master Strategist analyzed who would be best in charge. Kongming judged that there was no need for himself to come to the forefront, since he already had a competent agent, so the the role fell to Lord El-Melloi II, who was already acquainted with the modern era.

They just added 4* Caster Iri, and Avenger Iri has appeared as a final boss in the main story quests. I have no words for this. No words at all.

Well, Irisviel is technically a user of the Third Magic...her ancestor possessing her is a decent enough reason.

Avenger version is lulzy though.

It's just Iri, no Justeaze possessing her like Zhuge/Waver. And Avenger Iri is basically Iri Alter as Avenger. First Kerry, now Iri?

Turns out that Kerry became a CG, which is why he can appear as a Servant. Like son, like father, I guess. They even have the same tan and hair!

It is more of a question and probably everyone already know about this but Grand Caster Solomon is a multiverse range tier character, right?

Solomon destroyed all timeline (not just FGO, Roman mentioned this ingame, RIP Shirou's dream) and Regis already said up there that the context of Timeline in Nasuverse = Universe.

Waver comes from a timeline that Chaldea doesn't exist and the only Holy Grail War is the one in Fuyuki (FZ and FSN). Roman stated that they couldn't investigate to what happened in that timeline (Waver's) because it got destroyed by Solomon and burned to ashes. KnK event had Shiki also from her own KnKverse (albeit a special circumstance for her as Nasu's mentioned in his recent interview) that got destroyed by Solomon too. Gilgamesh confirmed Solomon's destroyed everything and left nothing behind.

He destroyed alternate Earths, not every universe though. The problem with Nasu is that he is gaia-centric and doesn't care about anything else. So that only means he is around continent level on a minimum by razing earth of all humans in each timeline and probably at least large planet level because this includes wrecking ATE.

Alakabamm said:
He destroyed alternate Earths, not every universe though. The problem with Nasu is that he is gaia-centric and doesn't care about anything else. So that only means he is around continent level on a minimum by razing earth of all humans in each timeline and probably at least large planet level because this includes wrecking ATE.
I wonder, he destroyed Earth or destroyed all life? Gaia could allow it though...

If he wiped out humanity - Gaia wouldn't even summon ATE to battle. After all... ATE's last mission is to kill all humans. Nasu's SkyNet.

One Fate/Gran Order wiki on Solomon's profile there are a lot of comments about he wiping out humanity.

The other comments are Solomon vs Gilgamesh.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back