• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This may interest yall

Not mine tho

The thread is discussing a theme that in the work is basically philosophy (it has never made any real impact, EVER), using works from ~30 years and 4-5 different writers.
Did people really expect it would go easy?

Other than KNK Void's monologues, the Origin/Root is always "oh yeah, that thing that exists"...

And there are a lot of half-informations. Someone commented how "Catalhuyuk" had to be X because "Gods" are X, but completely ignores all information of Atlantis & Yuga about Gods, or LB7/Mesoamerican Gods bacteria thing.

Last edited:
This may interest yall

Not mine tho
Marsh is a annoying POS that my friends can powder millions of times over and marsh would still try to insist that his beloved tsukihime is above KNK when Araya solos tsukihime.

This may interest yall

Not mine tho

Arcueid: Ergh, so what about you Ryougi? Do you like the world of Fate?
Shiki: Not in particular, Mikiya isn't there. Sure my wishes will be granted but don't wishes get granted normally?
Arcueid: Uh, um, how direct.

Neat. Ryougi herself saying that Fate sucks. It's metafiction bruh, so it must be true. Good canonical evidence.

Seriously though, Arcueid said Saber is more pratical than herself in the same source. So not only parodies are the only "sources" suggesting Arcueid is above Ryougi, but these parodies also have Arcueid ranking herself below Saber. This results in selectively interpreting the parodies to even support your point!
Downplaying Ryougi also diminishes Arcueid’s standing.

You need to consider how weak your position appears right now bro.

Don't let this distract you from the fact Arcueid at her peak died to Ryougi at her weakest btw.

Hi, love the profile pic! FeMerlin is so pretty, wish I was as pretty as her haha
Marshadow

Banned for telling dread to KYS after impersonating ant
Okay so they’re a real piece of work then. I mean, when I lurked around I did hear about them, but I didn’t know they were THAT bad. Good that they’re banned now then. Impersonating a staff member is unacceptable, and the KYS thing as well.

Okay so they’re a real piece of work then. I mean, when I lurked around I did hear about them, but I didn’t know they were THAT bad. Good that they’re banned now then. Impersonating a staff member is unacceptable, and the KYS thing as well.
He did both at the same time. He told Dread to kill himself on discord while impersonating Ant.

Hi, love the profile pic! FeMerlin is so pretty, wish I was as pretty as her haha

Thanks

I think you’re pretty regardless whether you’re pretty as her or not.

Don't let this distract you from the fact Arcueid at her peak died to Ryougi at her weakest
Hmmm, interesting to note the text specifically referenced to the Tsukihime’s MC. More specifically, this guy here.

That is all I gonna say in regards to that scan specifically. Anything else is up to other folks in that regard.

Edit: Let me put the text from the scan you guys show me here.

“She kill her own kin when she defeated the boy with the same “Mystical Eyes of Death Perception” as her”

Which is referring to a different character altogether as Arcueid isn’t the boy in question.

Last edited:
Hmmm, interesting to note the text specifically referenced to the Tsukihime’s MC. More specifically, this guy here.

That is all I gonna say in regards to that scan specifically. Anything else is up to other folks in that regard.

Edit: Let me put the text from the scan you guys show me here.

“She kill her own kin when she defeated the boy with the same “Mystical Eyes of Death Perception” as her”

Which is referring to a different character altogether as Arcueid isn’t the boy in question.

No No, he's reffering to Ryougi in base killing AE in her actress again arcade mode.

This is only half of the statement. The rest says: "What destiny had in store for her NEXT, was to become a god killer", which is an obvious reference to Archetype Earth, which means she killed her. Ryougi's ending is that after killing Tohno, she encounters AE, who reveals was the true target of Void's impulse. So Ryougi prepares to fight her, telling her that as long as something lives, even a god would fall to her, which is what the guide references as well. Then AE states that Ryougi came to bestow Death to what cannot die and the game blacks out on a cliffhanger, without showing us the fight or who wins. The guidebook reveals the victor was Ryougi.

This is only half of the statement. The rest says: "What destiny had in store for her NEXT, was to become a god killer", which is an obvious reference to Archetype Earth, which means she killed her. Ryougi's ending is that after killing Tohno, she encounters AE, who reveals was the true target of Void's impulse. So Ryougi prepares to fight her, telling her that as long as something lives, even a god would fall to her, which is what the guide references as well. Then AE states that Ryougi came to bestow Death to what cannot die and the game blacks out on a cliffhanger, without showing us the fight or who wins. The guidebook reveals the victor was Ryougi.
Excellent and yea^ it's funny how the strongest version of Arc lost to Ryougi's normal power.

Excellent and yea^ it's funny how the strongest version of Arc lost to Ryougi's normal power.
Nanaya toyed with Arcueid with the hands in his pockets and blitzed Red Arcueid tier people with no effort. So it's not surprising someone with a greater Origin awakening than his could beat Archetype. Even massively inferior Origins allowed Hakuno's Servants to beat people like BB who are only approaching Type-Moon's level, who is Red Arcueid's equal. So the strongest Origin in the verse (Nothingness) would be quite high up.

Hmmm, you guys should have a YT video for that though rather than that scan that seems to come from a guide or something.
The game does not show the fight unfortunately, only the pre-fight dialogue. The guidebook is the only thing that reveals who won. But the fight was still hyped by the narrative as being close in the game. And Void specifically sent Ryougi to kill AE, with AE herself acknowledging she can instill Death in her, and Ryougi herself being confident in being able to killer despite seeing she has no lines with MEoDP. And Void is omniscient, meaning she wouldn't have bothered to send Ryougi if she couldn't take AE out.
So it's clear Ryougi is on AE's level regardless and could realistically beat her in a fight. The guidebook just specifies that she is generally superior rather than an equal to Archetype.

Hmmm, fair enough, but the wording of “was to become a god killer” doesn’t seems to suggest to me she killed Arcueid just yet as it seems to reinforce what happened in the actual game this came from as “become” means she is in the process of becoming a godslayer instead.

Hell, that seems to been in the game as it is most likely referring to the confrontation between the two that got off screened there

Hmmm, fair enough, but the wording of “was to become a god killer” doesn’t seems to suggest to me she killed Arcueid just yet as it seems to reinforce what happened in the actual game this came from as “become” means she is in the process of becoming a godslayer instead.

Hell, that seems to been in the game as it is most likely referring to the confrontation between the two that got off screened there

The game has Ryougi declaring that she will prove to Archetype Earth that even gods are subject to death at her hands. This confrontation is off-screened, but the guidebook states that her destiny was to become a god killer, specifically referring to the act of killing Archetype Earth.
The use of the phrase "was to become" implies that this destiny was fulfilled, meaning she did indeed achieve what she set out to do. If she hadn't killed Archetype Earth, she wouldn't have become a god killer to begin with. The guidebook’s wording suggests that this outcome was a predetermined part of her story, indicating that it is a future event that has already taken place within the narrative.
Therefore, the statement about becoming a god killer gives credence to the idea that Ryougi Shiki succeeded in her mission, rather than being in the process of becoming one.

Or TLDR, "Was to become" refers to the fact at the end of that story, they hadn't fought yet, so this is describing what will happen from that point on going forward, and thus what did happen overall.

Or TLDR, "Was to become" refers to the fact at the end of that story, they hadn't fought yet, so this is describing what will happen from that point on going forward, and thus what did happen overall.
Perhaps, but now I look into it, the game does have multiple endings which is interesting enough.

Also that does remind me. What exactly is you guy’s positions between True Ancestors and other gods like Zeus in that case?

Back