• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Perhaps, but now I look into it, the game does have multiple endings which is interesting enough.

Also that does remind me. What exactly is you guy’s positions between True Ancestors and other gods like Zeus in that case?
Most TAs other than Arcueid and Altrouge are literally defective. If you mean LB Zeus, or Aletheia Zeus, it's not even a fight, Zeus OHKO

And Saber doesn’t even normally have Avalon on top of that.

Also what a old video too
Oh BTW if you want to know what i think, well
Screenshot_20240307-1753302.png

FSF equates DAA with Divine spirits and also, ignoring FGo which is sub reality garbage like Umineko, etc yea generally Divine Spirits in the old canon are equated with DAA although type tier true ancestors or normal true ancestors even demolish divine spirits lol.

Oh BTW if you want to know what i think, well
Screenshot_20240307-1753302.png

FSF equates DAA with Divine spirits and also, ignoring FGo which is sub reality garbage like Umineko, etc yea generally Divine Spirits in the old canon are equated with DAA although type tier true ancestors or normal true ancestors even demolish divine spirits lol.
I'm not sure why you're bringing up Fate/Grand Order since Dead Apostles and Dead Apostle Ancestors aren't mentioned in it.

Edit: That being said, Fate/Grand Order does provide some more evidence for scaling through some other stuff.

I'm not sure why you're bringing up Fate/Grand Order since Dead Apostles and Dead Apostle Ancestors aren't mentioned in it.
Kid, its called a joke and I said it because IK some guy will bring it to try and "disprove" what i said even though IDC about fgo since it's a different and worse canon or rather, it is in a worse and different canon with completely incompatible messages, lore etc

Perhaps, but now I look into it, the game does have multiple endings which is interesting enough.

Also that does remind me. What exactly is you guy’s positions between True Ancestors and other god in that case?

Yeah, the game has an ending for each character.

I personally consider the True Ancestors to be individually above the other Types. This is implied by the fact that ten of them were too much for Arcueid, even though Type Moon (her equal) seems to be significantly more powerful than the other Types. Type Moon not only possesses Mystic Eyes that surpass MEoDP but is also described as having the ability to alter the Sixth Law of Creation, which dictates that all things must eventually die or end.

Additionally, the main reason he lost against Zelretch was because he underestimated him and didn't know that he was capable of True Magic, and even then Zelretch had to permanently weaken himself to barely beat this TM. But we later see in Strange Fake and Mahoyo that even this weakened Zelretch can do things like affirming or locking World Lines, retroactively make things true or false and edit the traits and abilities of people across history.
All of that is obviously massively beyond the scope of the other Ultimate Ones being confined to their own celestial bodies.

In addition, even with his standard Type powers, TM rivals Red Arcueid, who can control both Gaia and the Moon. And his reality marble (The Millennium Castle), just seems to be built differently, as it states an Ether Liners cannot break one of the 78 doors in the castle. While you need the power to destroy the whole castle to just sit up from its throne, which TM obviously can do. And Ether Liners can contend in combat overall with other Types, mainly struggling due to their no concept of Death. Zelretch also noted humanity is 100 years too early to face ORT, meaning they'd stand a chance by then, meanwhile the far older humans in Angel Notes cannot do anything to TM's RM.

Kid, its called a joke
That's fair.
and I said it because IK some guy will bring it to try and "disprove" what i said
Well, uh, Fate/Grand Order doesn't actually disprove your argument and actually provides some support for it.
even though IDC about fgo since it's a different and worse canon or rather,
I mean, sure, I guess. It's your opinion.
it is in a worse and different canon with completely incompatible messages, lore etc
I don't see how, but alright.

Back