• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
..What?

"The tastes of commoners" is CRAZY, it's just fictional media I promise no one's superior or inferior for something like this šŸ˜­
You don't get it? alright,
Mahoyo's original 1996 light novel draft thats 400 pages long or something was a doujin
KNK the original 1998 novel is a doujin
Angel Notes is a doujin in 1999
Tsukihime the original is a doujin VN published at comiket in 2000
Kagetsu Tohya and Plus-Disc are doujin fan-disks
Melty Blood and all of it's sequels in the original canon are doujin stuff too. It's memed as the bathroom game because all of it's tournaments take place in shady alleys, parking lots at night, and ******* abandoned bathrooms.
Even DDD (Decoration Disconnect Disorder) is a doujin thing
TM stopped being a doujin at...... Fate and well it got more popular but lost it's original purpose and charm and normally some works do get better as they get more popular but TM is the opposite in my eyes. So in this case, in my eyes this popularity has doomed TM to being another mcu or dragon ball. Though if you like Modern Tm i don't give two ***** honestly enjoy whatever you want to i guess.

Indeed, but at the same time, changes to the direction of any fictional franchise, good and/or bad, is inevitable.

I just see TM doing whatever they want to do especially with Nasu still in charge of the IP along with his company.

original Fate visual novel is still an eroge game, it is because of Fate rise and popularity that stop TM doing more doujin, eroge. There is still traces of eroge elements in them though
Well IDK what to tell you KNK, Notes, DDD, Mahoyo were never erogae and tsukihime can have it's h scenes deleted and it work perfectly and unlike fate where it was added to attract perverts it was added for lols in tskuis case and look you just proved to me that fate deviated from the core of the older works with it's humanistic crap compared to the nilhist and anti humanist theme in notes, knk, mahoyo, tsukihime etc.

Well IDK what to tell you KNK, Notes, DDD, Mahoyo were never erogae and tsukihime can have it's h scenes deleted and it work perfectly and unlike fate where it was added to attract perverts it was added for lols in tskuis case and look you just proved to me that fate deviated from the core of the older works with it's humanistic crap compared to the nilhist and anti humanist theme in notes, knk, mahoyo, tsukihime etc.
I recall they did remove the sex scenes for a later version of Fate Stay Night

Honestly, people tend to overlook that fact.

Either way, multiple perspective is more interesting imo as it explores what people can do.

I recall they did remove the sex scenes for a later version of Fate Stay Night

Honestly, people tend to overlook that fact.

Either way, multiple perspective is more interesting imo as it explores what people can do.
Indeed but it makes the work incoherent as a competent writer cares about his works being consistent in writing, story, characterization, messages etc and Fate's messages to me go aganist what the older series have and make it incoherent execpt zero though thats how I personally see it.

Indeed but it makes the work incoherent as a competent writer cares about his works being consistent in writing, story, characterization, messages etc and Fate's messages to me go aganist what the older series have and make it incoherent execpt zero though thats how I personally see it.
I believe Nasu didnā€™t want to repeat the themes from his older series and decided to explore a different theme from his older workā€™s aspects hence why he wrote F/SN that differ from the older works.

However, that is my speculation, but a reasonable one

I believe Nasu didnā€™t want to repeat the themes from his older series and decided to explore a different theme from his older aspects hence why he wrote F/SN that differ from the older works.

However, that is my speculation, but a reasonable one
I doubt nasu even wrote his older series for a million reasons but i'll take this and I dislike fsn not just for it deviating from the older works but feeling shallow and cringe to me.

ah yes the famous mana transfer, this shit is timeless in TM works

Funny shit is TM include eroge in original Fate VN in hope of attracting more peoples, but somehow its explode in popularity because of lore
Yes I heard of that and I find what even funnier is he said he sucked at making them (the eroge scenes), but still went and did it anyway.

Realta Nua removed eroge scenes, there is still narration of them happen but that it
Eh, off screen as usual, but it is for the better as I internally cringed from what I recall of those scenes.

I doubt nasu even wrote his older series for a million reasons but i'll take this and I dislike fsn not just for it deviating from the older works but feeling shallow and cringe to me.
There shouldnā€™t been any denial of Nasu writing his own stories though. Yes, I am aware of multiple writers in TM (The company), but Nasu has definitely been credited for KNK and those older works of him.

Yes I heard of that and I find what even funnier is he said he sucked at making them (the eroge scenes), but still went and did it anyway.
Hmmm, I am curious as Nasu does have help from other people if memories served me right.

Then proceeded to remove those scene in a later version of the VN. Still it has been over a decade from back then to now

There shouldnā€™t been any denial of Nasu writing his own stories though. Yes, I am aware of multiple writers in TM (The company), but Nasu has definitely been credited for KNK and those older works of him.
I am actually strongly skeptical of that due to many reasons that have nothing to do with this conversation .

I am actually strongly skeptical of that due to many reasons that have nothing to do with this conversation .
Hmmm, I see.

Well, in any case, I am curious outside of your skepticism regarding Nasuā€™s ownership of his works.

Do you have any favorite scenes you can recall?

For me, it is probably the scene with the most action such as Cu vs Kirei or the fights in general, but that is my preference towards the action side as well.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I see.

Well, in any case, I am curious outside of your skepticism regarding Nasuā€™s ownership of his works.

Do you have any favorite scenes you can recall?

For me, it is probably the scene with the most action such as Cu vs Kirei or the fights in general, but that is my preference towards the action side as well
My favorites are
Araya vs Ryougi (the novel version not the anime version)
Ryougi vs God's word (novel version)
Tohno vs Nrvnqsr (Vn or manga work)
nanaya/DEATH vs Inverted Akiha
etc

Eh, off screen as usual, but it is for the better as I internally cringed from what I recall of those scenes.
I mean, they are important parts of the narrations so can't remove them blindly, like the famous Shirou-Saber mana transfer Stay Night route, and the god forbid worms shit in Heaven's Feel (i hate the worms shit with Sakura, and that ******* excuse of a brother Shinji), they did help built up the lore and storyline

I mean, they are important parts of the narrations so can't remove them blindly, like the famous Shirou-Saber mana transfer Stay Night route, and the god forbid worms shit in Heaven's Feel (i hate the worms shit with Sakura, and that ******* excuse of a brother Shinji), they did help built up the lore and storyline
Hence why I say ā€œfor the betterā€ if you didnā€™t get the implications there.

Yeah, no worry, i understand. Still frustrating that no anime remaster of Stay Night route
Hmmm, people do like to have a faithful adaptation of the source material, but I chalk it up as Nasu and the buddies not doing that for now anyway. They revisited Tsukihime and rereleased that other novel.

I waiting for a revisit of F/SN and see how that will go

Back