• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tdjwo

He/Him
Hello everyone. Today's the day I add new hax and abilities to certain Nasuverse characters from FGO, Kara no Kyoukai and Fate Stay Night. I've waited for the longest hoping and thinking some other members would have discovered this but it seems nobody did.

Assassin of Red (Semiramis)​

Creation & Power Bestowal (Semiramis is able to create another version of herself made from chocolate and bestow it powers equal to her original self)

Gilgamesh​

Higher Dimensional Manipulation (Gilgamesh's cloak of invisibility cannot be observed through magecraft, and it reaches up to 5 dimensions)

Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg​

Plot Manipulation (Zelretch can manipulate and write certain aspects of the universe into existence and its underlying fundamental information and rewrite events using his book. In Fate strange fake, he was shown to be capable of erasing multiple pages in the book, each representing a universe, all its information, and the people existing on it. He instilled a future where ORT, one of the ultimate ones and regarded as one of, if not the strongest among them, wouldn't be awoken with his ability of second magic to rewrite narratives of the universe. Zelretch can also canonize possibilities just by observing them)

Shiki Ryougi(Base)

Fate Manipulation (Her Mystic Eyes of Death allows her to see the Fate of all things. Was able to kill Kuramitsu's pre-determined fate)
Enhanced Senses (her mystic eyes allows her to perceive things unobservable from normal reality, such as ghosts and spirits)

Speed upgrade for Ryougi Shiki

Infinite Speed
(was moving so fast she was messing with the time flow and causing it to "discrete events" and could even turn the distance between him (Araya) and herself to 0 in one step)

Omnipresence for her true form

Swirl of the Root

Existence Erasure (Anything that touches it ceases to exist)
Mathematics Manipulation (Governs all of creation, including "Flat Snark," which is a Mathematical contradiction)

Agree: Rakih_Eyan, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, John985, Excaliburhuman, Maxeez, Kisaragi_Megumi

Disagree: Excaliburhuman(infinite speed), Kisaragi_Megumi(infinite speed)

Neutral: John985(infinite speed), Maxeez(infinite speed)

Last edited:
Da fuq is this?
Yeah agree lol.

Gilgamesh​

Higher Dimensional Manipulation (Gilgamesh's cloak of invisibility cannot be observed through magecraft, and it reaches up to 5 dimensions)
Isn't this just HDE?
Hard Agree
Looks logical and good.
Agree
Yeah agree with this, Lu Zhiyu still win tho.
Omnipotence
Omnipotence are never allowed to be included to any profiles, period.

Da fuq is this?
Lowkey the same way I felt. Chocolate? Dafuq?
Yeah agree lol.

Isn't this just HDE?
Ehhh. I think it's both.
Yeah agree with this, Lu Zhiyu still win tho.
Void outhaxes with MEoDP
Omnipotence are never allowed to be included to any profiles, period.
For some reason, this ability is still listed on the "powers and abilities" category. That's why I kept it here.

Agree with the thread.

But unsure on infinite speed for Ryougi. Oh and about Gilgamesh as well, I think that just stealth mastery reaching that lvl.

Agree with everything but infinite speed for Ryougi. It says "Her speed almost seems to make time flow in discrete events rather than arbitary measurments of seconds." Since it says "almost seems" I don't think you can take it literally. Not to mention that if it was infinite speed, Alaya shouldn't have been able to dodge it even if it was telegraphed.

Neutral on speed. As for HDM, I don’t really know if it would qualify since it’s more like a piece of clothing reaching that level of stealth, I’ll wait for some more input. Agree with the rest.

Neutral on speed. As for HDM, I don’t really know if it would qualify since it’s more like a piece of clothing reaching that level of stealth, I’ll wait for some more input. Agree with the rest.
Thanks.
On Gilgamesh's part, I think it's stealth mastery on an higher dimensional level which makes it a higher dimensional manipulation.

Agree with the thread.

But unsure on infinite speed for Ryougi. Oh and about Gilgamesh as well, I think that just stealth mastery reaching that lvl.
On Gilgamesh's part, I think it's stealth mastery on a higher dimensional level which makes it a higher dimensional manipulation.

This seems oddly familiar I've made this before I recognize the choice of words as well anyways I agree
giphy.gif

Agree and

On Gilgamesh's part, I think it's stealth mastery on a higher dimensional level which makes it a higher dimensional manipulation.

Stealth Mastery (5D. Cannot be detected even in 5 dimensions). I think it sounds better that way, but pure opinion.

I'm fine with everything here minus the infinite speed for Ryougi (although I'm planning a CRT that if accepted will upgrade her to immeasurable anyways).

Would recommend asking staff to comment as well and tallying the votes

Back