• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lol who's gonna know if Theoretical and I are making the crt outside this site? Moreover, Marshadow's garbo arguments are literally allowed by an admin despite his ban. I don't think it's against the rules here.

Lol who's gonna know if Theoretical and I are making the crt outside this site? Moreover, Marshadow's garbo arguments are literally allowed by an admin despite his ban. I don't think it's against the rules here.
Appreciate the effort theoretical put into that thread. It's always a pleasure to read coherent and well formatted response.

So according to Deag it's not allowed, as for how your going to have to prove you've been collaborating with Theoretical on this "upgrade crt thread", you'll have to figure that out somehow.

I'll make a thread for it eventually. Just waiting to see if the FSN and Zero revisions are happening first. If not then I'll try towards the end of the year.
There's a lot to go over for Dead Apostle scaling that I'm surprised was never picked up on until more recently, but I'll hold off for now.

I would hope it's not controversial since IMO its pretty straightforward stuff

So according to Deag it's not allowed, as for how your going to have to prove you've been collaborating with Theoretical on this "upgrade crt thread", you'll have to figure that out somehow.
I don't have to prove nothing tho. There's no way anyone can know for certain if I'm gonna be collaborating with Theoretical or not.

I don't have to prove nothing tho. There's no way anyone can know for certain if I'm gonna be collaborating with Theoretical or not.
Well then you're just going to have to wait for Theoretical ban to expire then for that specific crt thread of Theoretical that he made (or you and him both made).

I think in some cases Elitism or however one says it is good as it prevents overexposure and a work being degraded to appeal to the tastes of commoners.
I’m sorry, but to me this one reeks of obvious “I hate modern Fate, only Tsukihime and other classics are good”.

I don’t mind if you hate Fate and like Tsukihime, after all, to each their own. But saying “tastes of commoners” is… wild.

I’m sorry, but to me this one reeks of obvious “I hate modern Fate, only Tsukihime and other classics are good”.

I don’t mind if you hate Fate and like Tsukihime, after all, to each their own. But saying “tastes of commoners” is… wild.
I mean I am in a group of people that dislikes this kind of stuff for a variety of reasons but we all dislike it in our own ways. Also, your acting as if those fans are somehow toxic for saying that when they are valid in saying such a thing.

"Nasu: Right now, I use up about half of my time on FGO. Veteran TYPE-MOON fans might say that this is shallow, and that might be the way it looks after I opened the floodgates for more people to enjoy our work.

But our essence has not changed at all, and we try to make FGO such that if you keep sticking with us, you would see at the end that we’re the same old TYPE-MOON. Please do stay with us until the end. It might feel a bit different from the old TYPE-MOON where we exposed our style at full strength right at the start, but the core parts remain the same." -
4Gamer Round Table Discussion Part 2 (Mafia Kajita x Kinoko Nasu)

Look at this even, even Nasu admitted how veteran fans found the direction of the franchise shallow and utterly worthless so this ain't just me saying this or being a contrarian. But, as I said your free to do whatever man.

Yup, this is SMT vs Persona all over again.

What a pity. Oh well, to each their own I suppose.

It’s sad for me as someone who enjoys both modern and classic Nasuverse, but we can’t win everything. Personally, I still like FGO even if its “for commoners”.

I suppose this exists everywhere, even in stuff like Pokemon. Generational divide and all that.

Yup, this is SMT vs Persona all over again.

What a pity. Oh well, to each their own I suppose.

It’s sad for me as someone who enjoys both modern and classic Nasuverse, but we can’t win everything. Personally, I still like FGO even if its “for commoners”.

I suppose this exists everywhere, even in stuff like Pokemon. Generational divide and all that.
Never said you have to be me but your free to do whatever I suppose.

Bro got banned cuz they couldn't handle the competition. #Freemyguy💯
That thread’s lost me at this point, I lost track of what even was being argued as I read the Tier 0 thread. Last I recall was smth with the Mooncell. Its a very complicated subject and I guess he just wanted the thread to be over with. I think the other Tier 0 thread is already done but this one isn’t yet. Tbf I don’t even know what’s the main arguments for and against it anymore lmao

That thread’s lost me at this point, I lost track of what even was being argued as I read the Tier 0 thread. Last I recall was smth with the Mooncell. Its a very complicated subject and I guess he just wanted the thread to be over with. I think the other Tier 0 thread is already done but this one isn’t yet. Tbf I don’t even know what’s the main arguments for and against it anymore lmao
I already told Ultima to conclude the thread when it was still manageable to follow but he didn't listen. No one is willing to agree with one another and now staff members wouldn't even want to evaluate the thread anymore. And the thread already has 4 staff members who agree with only Deagon disagreeing. What was the point of wasting more time?

I swear this only ever happens with Nasu threads. Other threads would have been long concluded by now.

Well then you're just going to have to wait for Theoretical ban to expire then for that specific crt thread of Theoretical that he made (or you and him both made).
I don't have to wait for anyone's ban to end the following year. Why would I do that? I haven't decided if I was gonna use theoretical's point or not. It could be my own.

I already told Ultima to conclude the thread when it was still manageable to follow but he didn't listen. No one is willing to agree with one another and now staff members wouldn't even want to evaluate the thread anymore. And the thread already has 4 staff members who agree with only Deagon disagreeing. What was the point of wasting more time?
I agree, but I also wanna be fair to Deagon’s side since Tier 0 is a monumental upgrade. So it’s only fair if people do scrutinize the verse even if it others seem to think it is in line with the new standards.

I think the best thing to do is to summarize all the points that point to Tier 0, then summarize the points that do not point to Tier 0. Also add in the points to explain the sides of each, and possibly link the answers if the thread already answered it. Then when all are gathered, then other Staff members can fully evaluate it without having to read all of the massive pages one by one.

And iirc you’re all also waiting on the raws so that should help. And on the Marshadow thing, idk them but if they really are banned then I don’t know if them using a proxy is allowed by the site rules?? I’m unsure.

I think the best thing to do is to summarize all the points that point to Tier 0, then summarize the points that do not point to Tier 0. Also add in the points to explain the sides of each, and possibly link the answers if the thread already answered it.
Pretty sure they said that a blog of why it reaches be Tier 0 should be made.

And, tbh, if it is a cosmology blog it'd be way better. Seriously, Nasuverse is the only high-tier verse that I've seen and has no cosmology blog

And, tbh, if it is a cosmology blog it'd be way better. Seriously, Nasuverse is the only high-tier verse that I've seen and has no cosmology blog
That’s fair, a fully detailed and well made cosmology blog for the entire TYPE-MOON franchise is necessary at this point. Maybeeeeee the Tier 0 buff so soon kinda jumped the gun too quick? Idk. Either way, let’s let the experts and the Staff members handle it, since we normal users can’t comment on the thread itself (and its not like I’m more of an expert than the others)

I don't have to wait for anyone's ban to end the following year. Why would I do that? I haven't decided if I was gonna use theoretical's point or not. It could be my own.
Well yes you do if your going to straight up post theoretical's crt, though if your going to post your own version for the same proposal there shouldn't be any problems.

I agree, but I also wanna be fair to Deagon’s side since Tier 0 is a monumental upgrade. So it’s only fair if people do scrutinize the verse even if it others seem to think it is in line with the new standards.
It's really not a big deal at all. I've seen the other Tier 0 threads. Absolutely nothing as catastrophic as the Nasu one. And that is saying something considering the reason there are 8+ pages on this nasu thread is due to one staff member while other threads have like 6+ staffs yet no problems within the thread.
I think the best thing to do is to summarize all the points that point to Tier 0, then summarize the points that do not point to Tier 0. Also add in the points to explain the sides of each, and possibly link the answers if the thread already answered it. Then when all are gathered, then other Staff members can fully evaluate it without having to read all of the massive pages one by one.
We would have done that a long time ago if it weren't for Deagon claiming he has "more things he would like to talk about" and prolonged the thread. Also, pretty sure most of the raw scans have been provided already. Nothing was done with it tho despite Firestorm asking for it.
And iirc you’re all also waiting on the raws so that should help. And on the Marshadow thing, idk them but if they really are banned then I don’t know if them using a proxy is allowed by the site rules?? I’m unsure.
Honestly, Marshadow's part doesn't even matter. It's not like his points really mean anything. All he's said has always been what he's been saying before he even got banned. He think Arc is the most powerful type moon character. He also thinks Tohno>Ryougi.

Well yes you do if your going to straight up post theoretical's crt, though if your going to post your own version for the same proposal there shouldn't be any problems.
Well, ur gonna have to prove that I'm using theoretical scaling. Like I said, I might/might not use it but no one can proof if I did or not.

Back