• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wawdd5u.jpg

Fate/Grand Order Comic a la carte Plus!

Had a dream that Ilya died in my arms and I was crying about not being able to save her...

Thanks Heaven's Feel :cautious::cry:

It hurt man, I just want her to have a happy life, but the best she gets is in the Fate Route, where she'll still die in like a year due to her shortened life span

Mobile game is a dream come true for Takeuchi, now he have a valid reason to make tons of Saber Face.

Nasu was a boomer that felt a world of light expand before his eyes when he started trying some mobile games that surprised him.

Now his game is making hundreds of millions of yens...

Also. Managed to snag tickets in Cali for the HF 1/2 double showcase and a showing of HF3.

Now watch California close its theaters the week before release for a second time.

Also. Managed to snag tickets in Cali for the HF 1/2 double showcase and a showing of HF3.

Now watch California close its theaters the week before release for a second time.
I'm planning to purchase tickets soon, so excited now that I've finished the Visual Novel

Finally I find time to get on here.

I feel awkward. Everything is awkward. I don't know my way around this place.

Can someone catch me up on everything that's been happening?

Finally I find time to get on here.

I feel awkward. Everything is awkward. I don't know my way around this place.

Can someone catch me up on everything that's been happening?
On the process of making servants base stats Low 7-B, possibly 6-C
Laying some stone on the NP CRT, in a way?

On the process of making servants base stats Low 7-B, possibly 6-C
Laying some stone on the NP CRT, in a way?
I see. Thank you.

I wonder if anyone remembers the resolution to resume the discussion of Abby's Tier after we moved...because someone made a profile for her, and that seems to have made everyone forget about it.

Btw a suggestion: can we make Disocuri profile? Their bio already given us a pretty detail info about their capabilities and slapping their feats in Olympus and there you go

Btw a suggestion: can we make Disocuri profile? Their bio already given us a pretty detail info about their capabilities and slapping their feats in Olympus and there you go
Given we have a lot of other Servants in similar situation, I don't see why we couldn't

Given we have a lot of other Servants in similar situation, I don't see why we couldn't
The only servants from Olympus that are really worthy to make the profile for is Dioscuri, Caenis skill are not of them fully explained and Super Saiyan Roma we still need to wait for his full explanation (mostly his other NP like Nine Live Roma version and where is MVM)

I want to add Odysseus aside Dioscuri but there is Aegis and Aegis info is so vague iirc, unless its explained in Atlantis or in Circe event

The calc itself is perfect, but I don't think it was meant in the sense the calc is using the phrase. Altera was moving towards Rome to destroy Rome, the city itself, and that would cause the break down of the Singularity, as Rome existing was one of the Foundations of Human Rationality, not the attack itself, IIRC.

You know, I haven't noticed it until Lehen pointed it out, but after being told by Romani that Altera is about to destroy Rome, Nero calls it "my capital", so it's very likely Altera wasn't even going to destroy the whole empire but just Rome's capital city.

I mean Nero said "my capital" can be also mean the whole empire but even so if that case then that more make sense
I would need to search for the japanese to confirm to see what was the original, but I'm pretty sure she always refers to the Empire itself as ''Roma'', not as capital.

Then again, what is Nero even advancing towards in specific, since she is just hellbent on destruction and rushing somewhere from the building where they were originally?

Then again, what is Nero even advancing towards in specific, since she is just hellbent on destruction and rushing somewhere from the building where they were originally?
You mean Altera?
Roman says it seems she is advancing towards Rome, in the second print in the page linked by Mitch.

Back