• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdjwo

He/Him
Hello, everyone. Today seems relatively uneventful, and in order to pass the time, I've opted for something a bit out of the ordinary. Indeed, as the title suggests, we'll be delving into the Outer Gods featured in the Nasuverse and exploring the hidden mysteries surrounding them. Note, I'm not necessarily proposing an upgrade for the Eldritch gods, rather, I'm simply trying to point out some major things about them that could either help/not help the verse in future revisions.

Common Knowledge Regarding Outer Gods/Cthulhu Mythos On This Wiki
As we all know, the first and original mentions of Outer gods came from H.P Lovecraft himself. Later, we know other authors such as Clark Ashton and Frank Belknap also wrote a few books regarding/relating the Eldritch gods and the entire Cthulhu Mythos. This wiki currently recognizes only these three authors as the canonical writers for the Cthulhu Mythos which means all other series that mention the Outer gods are merely considered as inspirations and aren't tiered the same or even recognized as part of the Cthulhu Mythos. Demonbane, Nasuverse, SMT, etc are currently the verses that mention/show Outer gods existing in them, but they aren't tiered the same as the Cthulhu Mythos OG's since they aren't considered to be from the same series.

Where Exactly Did The Outer Gods In Nasuverse Come From?

This has been a recurring question not only within the fanbase but even within Fate Grand Orders. Most of the "answers" we get within FGO are either half-assed(especially when it's coming from Gilles) or completely puzzling. But it seems we didn't focus on a particular person properly. That is Demon God Raum. Before delving into what Raum truly meant, let's make something clear.

We know almost all mythical entities exist in Nasuverse. From the Greek gods to the Hindu Gods, Mesoamerican gods, etc. They all exist within the Nasuverse. Even YHWH from the Christian religion exists in the verse as he owns Solomon's ten rings and the God Jeanne d'Arc & St. Martha worships. But as we know, they aren’t accurate descriptions of the actual gods from the mentioned legends, These gods don't use magecraft in their actual legends nor do they look like what they look like in Nasuverse. They can be more/less powerful than they are actually portrayed in their respective legends.
But it becomes a little weird when it comes to Outer gods. The most significant difference between Lovecraftian Outer Gods and the other mythical/religious Gods mentioned earlier is that; “Outer Gods aren’t actual deities.” They aren’t worshipped in real life by real 3D humans. People worship gods from the Greek, Hindu, Christian and Mesoamerican religions but no one worships Outer Gods in actual reality. We know Kinoko Nasu took inspiration from actual legends and religions and made his own versions, which are noticeably different in his story. The characters within the story recognize each person's lore and legend that is written in the books. For example, "The Epic of Gilgamesh" is a book that exists in our reality and within the reality of Nasuverse. It accurately portrays the journey of Gilgamesh's quest for immortality and how he failed to obtain it, bla bla bla. Caster Gilgamesh and Ishtar both recognize the book exists, and Doctor Roman(whom we know is a disguise for Solomon) accurately narrates part of the story. What makes the entire thing unique is that there is a clear difference between Gilgamesh from the "Epic of Gilgamesh" and Caster Gilgamesh despite being the same thing. The Gilgamesh in the Epic doesn't use magecraft, nor does he have the outer-worldly powers that his current Caster version has. Sure, he had great weapons and treasures in the Epic, but not anywhere close to what he had in Babylonia.

Another example is Jeanne d'Arc. Her lore/book; "The Hundred Years War," accurately displays her lore in the Nasuverse just as it is in reality. While as a servant, there a lot of "Nasuveric" stuff about Jeane, her original lore is 100% accurate.

What Does This Mean?

This means almost every character whose lore was written in a book and is known by us humans in real life an accurate depictions. The Epic of Gilgamesh in Nasu is exactly just the same as the Epic of Gilgamesh in the real world. Caster Gil is different from "Epic of Gilgamesh" Gil despite being even a closer depiction compared to UBW Gilgamesh in terms of everything. This means if someone, for example, "dragged" Gilgamesh from the "Epic of Gilgamesh" book which exists in Nasuverse as fiction into the real Nasuverse world, he would be different from every Gilgamesh we know currently. To make things easier, I would give a short summary. "EOG" means Epic of Gilgamesh

"The Epic of Gilgamesh" book in Nasuverse = "The Epic of Gilgamesh" book in our real world
"The Gilgamesh in EOG" Nasuverse = "The Gilgamesh in EOG" Reality.
"The Gilgamesh in Nasuverse(all servant versions) ≠ "The Gilgamesh in EOG" Nasuverse
"The Gilgamesh in Nasuverse(all servant versions) ≠ "The Gilgamesh in EOG" Reality.

As some of you might be thinking, this case isn't the same for all characters in the Nasuverse which is definitely true. For example, Artoria in lore is obviously not a female in our reality. In Fate, however, she is considered a male as well, despite being a female in actuality. While this looks like a contradiction, it really isn't. Like I said earlier, characters with books seen as "fiction" or myths follow accurate depictions of the books in our real-world . Doctor Roman was the narrator of Epic of Gilgamesh in Babylonia singularity and from what it looks, Doctor Roman's sense of humour seems to be likened to our real world. Making jokes inspired by the Kardashians tv show.
4xx0xUj.jpg

So, it's not an assumption to consider that lores from fictional myths existing in our real world are any different from the lores that exist in Nasuverse, which are also depicted as fiction. There's no contradiction regarding fictions in Nasuverse being the same as the fictions we know in our reality.

What Do All These Got To Do With The Outer Gods?

Now, back to Raum and the Outer Gods. Firstly, let me make this clear; "OUTER GODS DID NOT ALWAYS EXIST IN NASUVERSE." This is something very important almost everyone forgets. Just like the Epic of Gilgamesh, the Outer gods were originally from the fictional Mythos, which was clearly and directly gotten from the book of Eibon, which also exists in Nasuverse as fiction.
Now, as I said earlier, Nasuverse isn't the only verse that has Outer Gods outside of Cthulhu Mythos. Demonbane and some other verses also have it. But what differentiates Nasuverse from the rest of the other verses is that these Outer Gods in Nasuverse were originally fiction. They weren't real beings that actually existed. Raum made it very clear to us on how he knew of them and his plots with them.
During his conversation with Zepar, he recognizes that a story is filled with superstitions written in the form of fiction. After Zepar asked Raum what he meant by that, he claimed that the Mage's Association had a department that dealt with folklore which is considered a secret department within the Mage's Association. He then claimed he wanted to combine legend with superstition which he could achieve by creating a town that believed in superstitions and he would conduct multiple trials(the Salem Witch Trials) in them until he received a result. The result which he wants would not be derived from "truth" as they can't save humanity with the truth. To Raum, the truth is useless as it cannot save humanity(note, Raum is a villain with a twisted ideology. His "saving humanity" actually means destroying humanity). His key lies in superstition made from fiction. Fictions about beings that do not exist in the regular universe. The Universe in this context, refers to the entire universe of logic. That would include all the higher dimensions in the verse and everything within that universe. Outside that universe, logic ceases to exist

UKDfl6V.png

In order words, what Raum was talking about was fictional beings that weren't from the Nasuverse inner universe. After Zepar heard this, he was shocked because he believed it was completely impossible as it would require Zepar to open paths to alternate worlds that didn't exist even in parallel dimensions, which is impossible as

main-qimg-46558104d5571be0a784b73a914e697e

main-qimg-a74cb311c5440cdb1a58e99d07416ab3-lq

main-qimg-2ad487cf232949a4c539c44955756006-lq

After hearing this, Raum agrees with Zepar that it is indeed impossible for him to do all that by himself. But by sheer, mad coincidence, he wouldn't have to do everything himself. Immediately after, he follows up, claiming that Humans had done everything for him. What he says afterwards is now where things start to get interesting. He claims a fictional mythology which happens to describe a being that already exists outside the Universe(universe of logic), left an imprint on the universe.

25Iz1QC.jpg

main-qimg-bfc2abf31eb34d3d4fbe8cb2f12316bd-lq

HTUt51k.jpg

Then follows up by implying that everything the author(most likely H.P Lovecraft or Clark Ashton) wrote was nothing but sheer delusion which somehow managed to open a path for him. He claims that the book, most likely the book of Eibon(since it's a fiction that exists in the verse) was a doubtless prophecy in which he saw possibilities. He then said he would take that fiction and make it real. Afterwards, Raum says that he and the other Demon Gods could never have saved(destroyed) humanity themselves because the very universe didn't allow them to(there are countless higher D's in the verse and the Demon Gods aren't strong enough. So what he needed was a monster from another world not bound by the laws and common sense of the universe. A being who is beyond even limitless wisdom. Remember, the only things outside the world(Universe of logic) are the Root, Throne of Heroes and Outer Gods. He then believes this fictional being would put an end to the entire Universe.

All these means;

• These Outer Gods in Nasuverse didn't always exist in actuality. Instead, they were purely fictional.
  • This fiction is kept by the Mages Association in secrecy and closely studied.
  • Raum wants to use the being in the fiction(Yog-Sothoth) to destroy the entire verse barring the things that exist outside it.
  • For him to do that, he coincidentally uses the imprints made by the author of the book(most likely the book of Eibon) to summon Yog-Sothoth
  • Known fictions in Nasuverse seem to follow the correct depiction of the same fiction in our reality, as seen with Gilgamesh and Jeanne d'arc examples.
  • This means the Outer Gods that were gotten from the book of Eibon in Nasuverse are the same Outer gods known within Cthulhu Mythos.
We also have MHX a literal gag character in the Nasuverse call cosmic horror mid, meaning the Lovecraftian Mythos is a well-known fiction within the verse

main-qimg-06d302f061ee4b457be05b0df50b3dae

What Am I Proposing?
Now, as I said earlier, I wasn't really trying to upgrade the verse. My main aim is to simply point out that the Outer Gods we hear of in Nasuverse are from the actual fictional mythos of cosmic horrors rather than just inspired copycat versions as we see in other franchises. In the future, there would most likely be upgrades/downgrades and this thread might either help/ruin them. One thing I would like to note though is that since we know Cthulhu Mythos is now a public domain where copyright issues are now non-existent, claiming that Yog Sothoth in Nasu is the exact same as Yog Sothoth in Cthulhu Mythos is the exact truth and isn't a copyright problem.

What About Abigail and The Root

Abigail, as we know, is a vessel for Yog-Sothoth. That doesn't change anything. The Root, on the other hand is different. It is known as the governing force of everything that exists in the Nasuverse. No matter how abstract or illogical they might be, the Root would always be beyond it. Now, if we were to accept the Outer Gods as being from the Lovecraftian Mythos, what would that mean for the Root? Both the Root and Yog-Sothoth have similar descriptions regarding ineffability and what-nots so one being above the other would serve as a contradiction. I have an answer for this but I don't want to post it here, yet. I just want us to decide what to do with the Outer Gods once and for all.

NOTE:
Please, I really don't want this thread to get ruined. Almost every Nasuverse crt ends up in ruins due to haters ruining the thread. This particular topic is regarding Outer gods which I know very certainly most of the non-Nasuverse fans have no clue about. So instead of commenting randomly and causing chaos, I would highly advise you to simply not comment at all. This is for Nasuverse & Cthulhu Mythos fans with knowledge regarding the Outer gods. Staff members are also highly needed to keep the stability of the crt in check.

Last edited:
Tbh I'm not really sure what that is trying to achieve. Really it's just up to what the verse portrays its version of cthulhu mythos as and we can't really use the the original source material as reference like how we can't do it when verses use religious ideas. It really depends on the verses unique portrayal of it.
Not really. It's more deciding if the Outer Gods in Nasuverse are actually considered the same as that in Cthulhu Mythos.
They are undoubtedly "from the cthulhu mythos" in idea and portrayal though but only as far as nasuverse takes it.

Tbh I'm not really sure what that is trying to achieve. Really it's just up to what the verse portrays its version of cthulhu mythos as and we can't really use the the original source material as reference like how we can't do it when verses use religious ideas. It really depends on the verses unique portrayal of it.
The actual Cthulhu Mythos exists in the verse. It's not something magically created by Kinoko Nasu. I already explained why it's different from other series that took inspirations from Cthulhu Mythos.
They are undoubtedly "from the cthulhu mythos" in idea and portrayal though but only as far as nasuverse takes it.
Why would that be though? The entire book of Eibon exists, the cosmic horror series all exists as well. They are seen as fictions. Not actual entities. These fictions have the exact depictions as our reality. Raum coincidentally made Yog-Sothoth exist by "dragging" them out of that fiction.

Now, as I said earlier, I wasn't really trying to upgrade the verse. My main aim is to simply point out that the Outer Gods we hear of in Nasuverse are from the actual fictional mythos of cosmic horrors rather than just inspired copycat versions as we see in other franchises. In the future, there would most likely be upgrades/downgrades and this thread might either help/ruin them.
I mean, is even worthing to index this then? That don't change anything.

We never know. The future will tell. Depending on how we conclude this thread, this might either help or ruin the verse. All I know is, compared to most others, I'm probably the only one who's come the closest to properly identifying how these Outer Gods work in Nasuverse.

As I already said in the past, unless Howard Phillips Lovecraft himself come from between the dead (spoiler: that isn't going to happen) and say "yeah, my books are actually canon to the Nasuverse" crosscaling between the series isn't going to happen at all.

As I already said in the past, unless Howard Phillips Lovecraft himself come from between the dead (spoiler: that isn't going to happen) and say "yeah, my books are actually canon to the Nasuverse" crosscaling between the series isn't going to happen at all.
It seems you are misunderstanding this crt. The Cthulhu Mythos books don't necessarily need to be canon in the Nasuverse. They are literally fictional in Nasuverse just as they are in our reality. My point is, the Nasu Outer Gods themselves, are gotten directly from the Cthulhu Mythos. I'm not trying to drag the entire cosmology into the Nasuverse. Rather, I'm trying to say that Yog-Sothoth in Nasuverse, is exactly the same as the Yog in CM.

Just imagine Yog-Sothoth from the actual Cthulhu Mythos suddenly exists in our world. That's how it is in Nasuverse.

I think this is a terrible idea.

It fundamentally goes against our rules for how we treat characters from different verses being referenced, by trying to add an exception for Nasuverse and only Nasuverse.

Then it tries to handwave all of the terrible effects this would have for tiering by leaving those for another thread.

We should just treat Nasuverse as we do literally every other series ever; where we only use statements from the verse itself, and don't treat references to other verses as being exactly the same.

We do this for good reasons:
  • We don't know how much of other series, such as the Cthulu Mythos, Nasuverse's creator has read.
  • We don't know how much of other series Nasuverse's creator takes as canon.
  • We don't know how much of other series Nasuverse's creator remembers.
  • We don't know whether Nasuverse's creator intends references to be literally identical down to every single detail, or not.
This goes fundamentally against some of our most important and long-held standards. Even series that are "sequels" to public-domain verses don't get to scale to the original, if they're made by unrelated creators.

The arguments for Nasuverse being an exception are asinine, and would apply equally to the vast majority of other cases we reject.

From what I understand about that, essentially the Cthulhu Mythos and its "events" are not necessarily real in the Nasuverse, in the sense that they didn't happen as depicted in the books, but the Outer Gods are

I mean, we do treat other Lovecraft-related stuff appearence in different medias as their own thing so we should do the same here

"My main aim is to simply point out that the Outer Gods we hear of in Nasuverse are from the actual fictional mythos of cosmic horrors rather than just inspired copycat versions as we see in other franchises."

Except that Demonbane came out before F/SN lmao.

It fundamentally goes against our rules for how we treat characters from different verses being referenced, by trying to add an exception for Nasuverse and only Nasuverse.

Then it tries to handwave all of the terrible effects this would have for tiering by leaving those for another thread.
There is no rule that claims that a character from a known fiction depicted in another series exactly as the same person, not a rip-off nor a "influenced version" should be treated as a different character. I gave reasons that makes the Nasuverse’s Outer God unique to other franchises that have Outer gods in them. I don't think it's fair to claim the crt is a terrible idea when you failed to point out exactly what's wrong with the logic I used. Rather, you are generalizing Nasuverse’s depiction of the Oiter gods as being in the same likelihood as that from other series.
We should just treat Nasuverse as we do literally every other series ever; where we only use statements from the verse itself, and don't treat references to other verses as being exactly the same.
We have statements from the verse that Cthulhu Mythos exists in it as a fiction. The fiction in Nasuverse that exist in our real world are the exact same. The Outer Gods where then given a passage to access the Nasuverse universe by Raum who made them real. He explicitly rants about how he couldn't destroy the Nasuverse universes himself so he needed someone who literally doesn't abide by Nasuverse’s laws and principles. Someone who they can't describe using Nasuverse terms. An outside described as a foreigner. That's clearly telling us that these Outer gods aren't from Nasuverse. Rather, they are from Cthulhu Mythos.

In our real world, the Cthulhu Mythos exists as fiction. Now, imagine someone had the ability to make them actually exist in our reality. What would we say? That they aren't the same as the "fictional" Outer gods that they literally got taken out from? Or that we can't conclude they are the same because the author who has been dead for how many decades now with his franchise now being a public domain didn't confirm they are the same? Thats exactly what we are doing with Nasuverse now.
  • We don't know how much of other series, such as the Cthulu Mythos, Nasuverse's creator has read.
  • We don't know whether Nasuverse's creator intends references to be literally identical down to every single detail, or not.
  • We literally do not need to know. The fictions in Nasu and the fictions in our reality are the same. Cthulhu Mythos exists in Nasuverse as fiction just like it does in our reality. If they became real in our reality, we wouldn't claim that they arent the same. Why should it be any different from Nasuverse?
  • Everything in Nasuverse is canon. That's why there are multiple routes of the same character turning out differently. Even singularities are considered canon. Salem Witch trials which is where the Outer gods stuff takes place is definitely canon.
  • Why should this even matter? I don't think he would mention or make a joke about cosmic horrors if he didn't remember them.
  • I already showed how there are no contradictions regarding fictions in Nasuverse and fictions in our real world. What Nasu intends or doesn't intend doesn't matter. We would never know and we don't need to know. The best we can do is find supporting evidences to prove that the fictions in Nasu are indeed the same as those in our real world.
This goes fundamentally against some of our most important and long-held standards. Even series that are "sequels" to public-domain verses don't get to scale to the original, if they're made by unrelated creators.
A sequel could mean ultiple things. A sequel could be stated to be from a "what if" scenario where it doesn't actually happen, and isn't actually canon to the current franchise.
The arguments for Nasuverse being an exception are asinine,
isnt that a bit too harsh? Just saying.
and would apply equally to the vast majority of other cases we reject.
No it doesn't. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know any verse that has this type of situation that Nasuverse has regarding outer gods that aren't created from the authors own idea, rather, are stated to be from the fictional Mythos themselves.

Just to make myself clear once again, I'm not trying to upgrade the verse using Outer gods. There are better ways to do that. What I'm simply trying to do is show that Nauverse doesn't follow the same and usual pattern other series like SMT, Demonbane, etc use when they depict their own versions of Outer gods. Unlike other verses, Nasuverse do not have "its own" Outer gods. They are clearly gotten from the Cthulhu Mythos.

I don't think it's fair to claim the crt is a terrible idea when you failed to point out exactly what's wrong with the logic I used.
I did.
We have statements from the verse that Cthulhu Mythos exists in it as a fiction. The fiction in Nasuverse that exist in our real world are the exact same. The Outer Gods where then given a passage to access the Nasuverse universe by Raum who made them real. He explicitly rants about how he couldn't destroy the Nasuverse universes himself so he needed someone who literally doesn't abide by Nasuverse’s laws and principles. Someone who they can't describe using Nasuverse terms. An outside described as a foreigner. That's clearly telling us that these Outer gods aren't from Nasuverse. Rather, they are from Cthulhu Mythos.
Other verses have those things, and the presence of those things does not matter.
In our real world, the Cthulhu Mythos exists as fiction. Now, imagine someone had the ability to make them actually exist in our reality. What would we say? That they aren't the same as the "fictional" Outer gods that they literally got taken out from? Or that we can't conclude they are the same because the author who has been dead for how many decades now with his franchise now being a public domain didn't confirm they are the same? Thats exactly what we are doing with Nasuverse now.
The original CM books with all of their actual literal texts exists IRL. It does not exist within Nasuverse.

If another fictional series had the statement you just wrote within it, we would not treat them as being able to invoke the characters with the same stats/abilities as those in CM.
  • We literally do not need to know. The fictions in Nasu and the fictions in our reality are the same. Cthulhu Mythos exists in Nasuverse as fiction just like it does in our reality. If they became real in our reality, we wouldn't claim that they arent the same. Why should it be any different from Nasuverse?
We do need to know, you cannot demonstrate that.
  • Everything in Nasuverse is canon. That's why there are multiple routes of the same character turning out differently. Even singularities are considered canon. Salem Witch trials which is where the Outer gods stuff takes place is definitely canon.
I'm not talking about canonicity within Nasuverse, I'm talking about which parts of the CM the author takes as canon.
  • Why should this even matter? I don't think he would mention or make a joke about cosmic horrors if he didn't remember them.
Because saying that the original versions of these characters, as they exist in CM, exists in Nasuverse only means something if you're trying to scale Nasuverse to things in CM. In which case, whether the author remembers the passages which grant CM tier 0 is very very important.
  • I already showed how there are no contradictions regarding fictions in Nasuverse and fictions in our real world. What Nasu intends or doesn't intend doesn't matter. We would never know and we don't need to know. The best we can do is find supporting evidences to prove that the fictions in Nasu are indeed the same as those in our real world.
Does not matter, this isn't engaging with my point.
No it doesn't. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know any verse that has this type of situation that Nasuverse has regarding outer gods that aren't created from the authors own idea, rather, are stated to be from the fictional Mythos themselves.
SCP's the first example that comes to mind.
Just to make myself clear once again, I'm not trying to upgrade the verse using Outer gods. There are better ways to do that. What I'm simply trying to do is show that Nauverse doesn't follow the same and usual pattern other series like SMT, Demonbane, etc use when they depict their own versions of Outer gods. Unlike other verses, Nasuverse do not have "its own" Outer gods. They are clearly gotten from the Cthulhu Mythos.
I don't believe this for a second. This change would cause literally nothing to be different unless you were trying to cause some upgrade.

Why make a thread about something which changes literally nothing? Seriously, tell me what the point is if nothing on any profile or in any match would be changed by this.

You're clearly trying to just set things up for a future thread to go "Okay, now that we've accepted that they're the same, Nasuverse is tier 0 now", and I'm not going to let something like that slide.

You're clearly trying to just set things up for a future thread to go "Okay, now that we've accepted that they're the same, Nasuverse is tier 0 now", and I'm not going to let something like that slide.
You know actually, I don't care about this thread. I made this on a whim and discussed on the Nasu thread. I didn't really care for the outcome.

You really got multiple things wrong about my "intentions." Firstly, this thread would have caused more harm than good for the Nasuverse if it were to get accepted. I indeed had plans to upgrade Nasuverse. I still do actually but it has absolutely nothingn to do with the outcome of the crt. Secondly, if this crt were to get accepted, absolutely nothing changes to the current tier of the verse. It seems everyone has a wrong idea about this. If Nasu's Yog-Sothoth were to be accepted as being the same from CM, it would only mean that Nasu doesn't have thr Yog-Sothoth and since Yog doesn't actually exist in a sense, rather, he uses Abigail as a vessel for his existence, and the best feat currently shown with her is seen as 1C, then nothing changes.

Lastly, I don't really appreciate the assumptions you made about my intentions. I repeatedly made it clear that my intention wasn't to upgrade the verse with this crt. How would I upgrade something I consider to not be from Nasuverse? How would that even work? I made emphasis on the fact that Outer Gods do not exist in Nasuverse. Even if we accepted the Outer gods mentioned from both franchise as the exact same, nothing changes. My point is simply that the Outer gods mentioned in Nasu are the same as in CM but if you still don't agree, that's absolutely fine.

I don't feel like I need to address tt points you made since I most likely wouldnt change your mind if I replied them. If you feel this crt is meaningless, then feel free to close it. It was never something I really cared about. Just wanted to do something to pass the time.

I don't feel like I need to address tt points you made since I most likely wouldnt change your mind if I replied them. If you feel this crt is meaningless, then feel free to close it. It was never something I really cared about. Just wanted to do something to pass the time.
For these reasons, and since, if we take your intentions as you say them, it will change absolutely nothing, I'll close the thread.

The arguments for Nasuverse being an exception are asinine, and would apply equally to the vast majority of other cases we reject.
I strongly agree with this. Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back