• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
xxw3wn6cefv21.png

Now i'm motivated

Since edmond dantes has the word dante in his name, this makes sense

is it just me or did they change Julius caesar's animations

cause he now summons soldiers in his 4th attack

and his first buster changed, he still jumps but his sword is now on fire and he spins too.

hey guys if every servant had a food named after name what would it be any ideas? (and do not pick obvious ones like caesar salad or napoleon)

also if every servant had their own shop what it would be about? (cause i was thinking about all the servants living in a city/town for them and each of them not only has their own house but their own shop/building as well though some servants together own one shop aka blackbeard and francis owning a shop together)

my ideas:

Marie Antoinette: Cake Shop

Van Gogh: Flower Shop

Mozart: Instrument/Music Shop

Francis drake and Blackbeard: Boat shop along with anything boat related: Compass, Sextant, etc

Hans Christian Andersan: Library/Book Shop

Shakespeare: Theater/Opera house

Billy the kid, Calamity Jane, and Nobunaga: Gun Shop (has a sign in front of the store "There is nothing in here worth your life" aka try to shoplift in their gunstore and boom your dead)

Geronimo: Hunting/survival store (for anyone interested in hunting and buying items/tools for survival)

B.B: Electronics store (mostly regarding software, Artifical intelligence, and other digital stuff)

Charles Babbage: computer store (similar to B.B's but focuses more on selling and fixing computers)

Yan Qing: Camouflage store (fits his disguise thing) a place to sell disguises and how to camouflage things.

Sherlock Holmes: Private eye detective building (though he does things for free as well)

Aesculapius and Nightingale: Hospital with workers

Got any ideas from you guys for shops and buildings? (also would the town/city they live in be called servant town?)

also does anyone remember the event "Summer Event: Death Jail Summer Escape"

because i remember Quetzalcoatl promising Yan qing that she'll spar him the next time they meet.

this makes me feel like i want to ship Yan Qing x Quetzalcoatl? (am i the only one who likes this shipping idea?)

I want to ask, are the characters in Nasuverse who can destroy the world can only destroy the surface (or can also be called Texture) because Texture protects the inner earth like Reverse Side of the World and Avalon? Because my friend said that EA, Rhongomyniad and most of the Anti-World NPs can only destroy Textures because they have never been stated capable of destroying Reverse Side of the World or Avalon

If overriding scaling, is there any chance that some characters will be downgraded?

Last edited:
I want to ask, are the characters in Nasuverse who can destroy the world can only destroy the surface (or can also be called Texture) because Texture protects the inner earth like Reverse Side of the World and Avalon? Because my friend said that EA, Rhongomyniad and most of the Anti-World NPs can only destroy Textures because they have never been stated capable of destroying Reverse Side of the World or Avalon

If overriding scaling, is there any chance that some characters will be downgraded?
Eh, by this wikia standards they are still 1-C anyway.

hey guys if every servant had a food named after name what would it be any ideas? (and do not pick obvious ones like caesar salad or napoleon)

also if every servant had their own shop what it would be about? (cause i was thinking about all the servants living in a city/town for them and each of them not only has their own house but their own shop/building as well though some servants together own one shop aka blackbeard and francis owning a shop together)

my ideas:

Francis drake and Blackbeard: Boat shop along with anything boat related: Compass, Sextant, etc

Billy the kid, Calamity Jane, and Nobunaga: Gun Shop (has a sign in front of the store "There is nothing in here worth your life" aka try to shoplift in their gunstore and boom your dead)

Geronimo: Hunting/survival store (for anyone interested in hunting and buying items/tools for survival)

B.B: Electronics store (mostly regarding software, Artifical intelligence, and other digital stuff)

Charles Babbage: computer store (similar to B.B's but focuses more on selling and fixing computers)

Yan Qing: Camouflage store (fits his disguise thing) a place to sell disguises and how to camouflage things.

Sherlock Holmes: Private eye detective building (though he does things for free as well)

Got any ideas from you guys for shops and buildings? (also would the town/city they live in be called servant town?)

because i remember Quetzalcoatl promising Yan qing that she'll spar him the next time they meet.

this makes me feel like i want to ship Yan Qing x Quetzalcoatl? (am i the only one who likes this shipping idea?)

anyone want to help me?

4guz1zy5y6k61.jpg

ihqaxgw5y6k61.jpg

does anyone think that Jing Ke is like Akame from Akame Ga Kill? (Both are assassins, Both use weapons that contain Poison, both try to assassinate a Major head of government, both show no mercy to their enemies, and both have black hair)

Heard that Isekai at Peace are getting Tier 1 revision which upgrade them to 1-C. This mean high-tier Fate chars could finally have some good matches.

my ideas:

since you liked my post james. do you have your own ideas for shops/buildings?

Physical feats from the Turas Realta manga:

Karna/Arjuna appear to fight in the Grand Canyon, and Fergus/Hector appear to fight in the Merrick Butte.

Cover for the next strange Fake volume in March:
d7tvvs1tjlg81.jpg

Synopsis:
48 hours left until this city is "purified". The Fake Grail War approaches its turbulent last stage. The sniper's bullet killed Flat, but he suddenly revived. With magical energy above a Heroic Spirit's, he became the greatest risk factor in the Grail War.
At the same time, in the western forest, True Berserker and his master, Haruri, are trying to build a temple under the goddess Ishtar. in addition, the "typhoon" that Ishtar called in is approaching. ‎
And the masterminds made their decision: 48 hours left until this city is incinerated.

Cover for the strange Fake manga release a few days ago:
FHR0IDIaIAExdKu

i actually got sei through quartz.

anyway ultra can you tell me how i can get the items to ascend my servants/upgrade their skills? (because while they do show you the items they never tell you where to get items/which singularity it's from and stuff)
You can get them through various means like playing daily quests, in-game stages, interlude, etc. In case where you wanted to know which specific stage can get you the exact material to upgrade your servants just simply search " [name of the material] [stage drop]".

You can get them through various means like playing daily quests, in-game stages, interlude, etc. In case where you wanted to know which specific stage can get you the exact material to upgrade your servants just simply search " [name of the material] [stage drop]".

so that requires going to the internet or does the game itself have name of material stage drop?

i actually got sei through quartz.

anyway ultra can you tell me how i can get the items to ascend my servants/upgrade their skills? (because while they do show you the items they never tell you where to get items/which singularity it's from and stuff)
Pretty much what jamesthetaker said. Normally when there is no event, you are supposed to grind for them in the free quests. Since the drop rate is low you have to try the same stage over and over again until you get the amount of material needed to upgrade your character skills.
nxptp111h7861.jpg

This stage you are in is called Material hell or Mat hell for short. Be sure to use our savior Arash and sparctus in your farming team if you don't have any good high rarity farming servants.

oh thanks

also james what do you think about this?

because of this james (i want to tell someone what the fate series is about)

it's kind of hard to tell what it's all about so how should i tell someone about it.
it is not rated for children for reasons bruh. Fate is dark fantasy. The so called Magi are complete sociopaths and the settings explores the dark side of fairy tales. IT is a deconstruction of fairy tales to some extent.

Back