• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
question will you make a page for chen gong, Qin liangyu, and the other chinese servants that haven't got a page on the wiki?

Just asking
No.

By the way, my friend seems to have found a rather explicit Rela+ statement for Servants in Fate/Zero's LN. Not sure if yous found it already, but still worth bringing up in any case:

During the second fight between Artoria and Diarmuid:

"There was no need for evaluation or fakery. Lancer held only one lance right from the beginning; the blade of Saber’s sword was also completely revealed. Neither relied on deception; each was faster, and more imposing. Each move was immediately retaliated against, countered with full strength, edge of sword against point of lance, intense and white-hot. The holy sword entwined the demonic lance, weapons in direct opposition; sparks flew in dazzling array. Driven by superhuman strength, the clash of precious legendary artifacts surpassed the speed of sound and approached the speed of light, rendering observation meaningless. Divine skills were being pushed to their limits in this supreme contest."

Also, have this very wholesome and very Catholic picture.
6d740fbe-c8e8-4aa1-844a-59fb445eda08

No one answered my question regarding Chaldea and protecting earth for a hundred years

My question was this thing

also i watched the FGO first order movie

the beginning talked about the earth thing that lets them time travel and detect anomalies

says it guarentee 100 years of survival for mankind

SERIOUSLY i thought that thing would let humanity last maybe millions of years or possibly forever as long as that thing is maintained well.

but they had to say 100 years? (so humanity is only going to last 100 years)

Also guys do we get a definite answer to what happens to the human race in the future?

and if humans went extinct then does that mean servants go extinct

I mean there’s no one to summon them and the ones still existing will be gone unless they can find something else as a mana supply

No.

By the way, my friend seems to have found a rather explicit Rela+ statement for Servants in Fate/Zero's LN. Not sure if yous found it already, but still worth bringing up in any case:

"There was no need for evaluation or fakery. Lancer held only one lance right from the beginning; the blade of Saber’s sword was also completely revealed. Neither relied on deception; each was faster, and more imposing. Each move was immediately retaliated against, countered with full strength, edge of sword against point of lance, intense and white-hot. The holy sword entwined the demonic lance, weapons in direct opposition; sparks flew in dazzling array. Driven by superhuman strength, the clash of precious legendary artifacts surpassed the speed of sound and approached the speed of light, rendering observation meaningless. Divine skills were being pushed to their limits in this supreme contest."

Also, have this very wholesome and very Catholic picture.
6d740fbe-c8e8-4aa1-844a-59fb445eda08
I mean, this is just a faster than sound statement.

Also guys do we get a definite answer to what happens to the human race in the future?

and if humans went extinct then does that mean servants go extinct

I mean there’s no one to summon them and the ones still existing will be gone unless they can find something else as a mana supply
BTW why do you add so much space between your lines? It is looking somewhat improper if you don't mind.

SERIOUSLY i thought that thing would let humanity last maybe millions of years or possibly forever as long as that thing is maintained well.

but they had to say 100 years? (so humanity is only going to last 100 years)
It is not that Humanity will only last 100 years, but that the SHEBA technology allows them to view up to a 100 years in the future which confirms that Humanity will still survive in the next 100 years. A lower limit for how long Humanity will survive is established, but no upper limit is established; Humanity could survive for millions of years but SHEBA doesn't allow them to view the future that far.

Was considered a hyperbole, such as in this thread. But the NA release of the Olympus chapter in March has an explicit deflection of a light speed attack, so a case for relativistic should get stronger by then.
A couple of supporting evidence not mentioned in the thread is that in a material Excalibur was stated to have light released from the tip of the blade like a laser beam (Gilgamesh and Iskander managed to dodge Excalibur), and Sigurd was stated to have the reflexes to dodge the beams from Sherlock Holmes' lenses (stated in the materials to be beams of light).

It is not that Humanity will only last 100 years, but that the SHEBA technology allows them to view up to a 100 years in the future which confirms that Humanity will still survive in the next 100 years. A lower limit for how long Humanity will survive is established, but no upper limit is established; Humanity could survive for millions of years but SHEBA doesn't allow them to view the future that far.

Was considered a hyperbole, such as in this thread. But the NA release of the Olympus chapter in March has an explicit deflection of a light speed attack, so a case for relativistic should get stronger by then.
A couple of supporting evidence not mentioned in the thread is that in a material Excalibur was stated to have light released from the tip of the blade like a laser beam (Gilgamesh and Iskander managed to dodge Excalibur), and Sigurd was stated to have the reflexes to dodge the beams from Sherlock Holmes' lenses (stated in the materials to be beams of light).

okay thanks

But if humans do go extinct does that mean no more servants? As there isn’t anyone to summon them and no one to transfer mana to them in case they run out

Dolphins will take over as the dominant race, and the throne of heroes will just be dolphins

wait there's throne stuff for other animals (i thought it was mostly for humans except for red hare and voyager)

i thought if anything summons something from the throne of heroes the result regardless of species is human.

And attack of Archimedes as well in Extella Link.
Archimedian Reflection
Summon four reflective mirrors which shoot out lasers. The lasers reflect from mirror to mirror in a forward zig-zag motion.

Santa Karna fist are also stated to be FTL, so between all the laser dodging feats (which many probably fulfill enough requirements) and all the FTL statements relativistic to FTL servants is very real.

By this wiki nasuverse is faaaar above galaxy/universe level.
so she should at least scale to characters like arjuna alter despite her universe not having higher dimensions.
Her universe have higher dimmension it's already tell that the universe she came from in the past was the exact same than the normal one.

hey guys where do you go if you want to see your servants final ascension art?

because i found out it's turned off on default

Also i upgraded boudica, Medusa, and ushiwakamaru to level 60 (actually they're level 50 but i made they passed their 2nd ascension)

as well as upgrade Marie Antoinette past her 2nd ascension as well

Curious what level your servants need to be in order to pass the 4th singularity (cause it will take a while for me to upgrade my servants past their 2nd ascension and possibly 3rd)

man it's the 4th singularity and i'm worried that you need your servants to be very high levels at just the beginning. (this is the 4th and it's already needing high level servants)

I'm going to bring what @TypeOU said in Lobo vs Raikou about Achilles and Karna skill here:
Not sure about achilles and karna though
For Achilles, remember that his teacher was Chiron and he's considered as Greek greatest Heroes after Heracles as well so his skill are pretty much abovee eveything (and thats why Apocrypha plot defeated him#slapped)
As for Karna, by from his legend he's ultra busted af (power and skill), the only thing that f***ed him is the curses that he got
And remember that he fought Arjuna Alter in LB4 so really, same as Achilles, Apocrypha plot defeated Karna as well lel

Last edited:
man it's the 4th singularity and i'm worried that you need your servants to be very high levels at just the beginning. (this is the 4th and it's already needing high level servants)
damn bro. It is camelot where the fun really begins, and well, shimosa and the lostbelts are a hell to walk into. Do you want to add me to friends list? I have a level 80 heracles .

Heads-on about Raikou vs False Berserker: I'm gonna held it and instead make Medea vs Raikou since there's so few of folks who know F/SF so i need to find them first

i don't even know you so i'm not sure if i want to add you
No problem man. My herc isn't well built anyway. But just read this
Not recommended as it takes away the fun. I did this because i really wanted quetz and you need to finishh lb3 to get her.

hey guys i did some strategy regarding drop rates and stuff

so i wanted to get a meteor horseshoe from the Rider training ground.

the centaur always appears at the first round

so here's what i did

If i killed the centaur and he didn't drop the red box (which contains the horseshoe)

i would then withdraw from the level.

does that help anyway?

basically just withdraw from the level unless he drops it (after all he always 100% appears on the first round)

hey guys i did some strategy regarding drop rates and stuff

so i wanted to get a meteor horseshoe from the Rider training ground.

the centaur always appears at the first round

so here's what i did

If i killed the centaur and he didn't drop the red box (which contains the horseshoe)

i would then withdraw from the level.

does that help anyway?

basically just withdraw from the level unless he drops it (after all he always 100% appears on the first round)
you do know you don't get the AP back right?

Back