• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can anyone answer my questions please?
not anyone you could match him up against on vs battle at the very least. Enkidu rivaling gilgamesh is also kind of a myth. He can rival GOB power and output, but even if you ignore his clairvoyance and EA, gilgamesh can still use GOB weapons effects

not anyone you could match him up against on vs battle at the very least. Enkidu rivaling gilgamesh is also kind of a myth. He can rival GOB power and output, but even if you ignore his clairvoyance and EA, gilgamesh can still use GOB weapons effects
Enkidu has his on Enuma Elish that is equal to Gil's and while Enkidu has an arguably equally broken Low Godly Regen to make up for the lack of clairvoyance.

00ce45841bd346ea5cc044f86fe8c713de484e4d1d45a5d3401e924b4dab72a7_1.webp

__abigail_williams_katsushika_hokusai_yang_guifei_tokitarou_and_van_gogh_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_aora__c94cccc0b90f830b4bc2a9884cd51162.jpg

These four make a great quartetto

hey guys i had this thing in my head regarding the foreigners.

It was FGO x Powerpuff Girls

aka

Gudao as Professor Utonium

Abigail as Bubbles

Van Gogh as Blossom

Yang Guifei as Buttercup

aka the foreigner puff girls (What do you think guys, sounds cool?) i mean van gogh, abigail, and yang guifei make a great girl trio don't you think?

So guys, i want to make Zilla Jr vs Hessian Lobo, but i'm not sure about it due of Hessian's Animal Dialouge, would the skill be a problem?
I need the answer quick

So guys, i want to make Zilla Jr vs Hessian Lobo, but i'm not sure about it due of Hessian's Animal Dialouge, would the skill be a problem?
I need the answer quick
Nvm unlike the other Godzilla, Zilla Jr is basically an modern mutated Iguana, not an super ancient mutated dinosaur/reptile so he can't bypassing the servant invul

Oh well, guess i'm going back with my Raikou matches routine lel

Qin Shi Huang isn’t a grand servant IIRC. He is just a being who power is comparable to that of a grand.
The Sherlock phrasing, if I remember and they translated it properly, is more like it's not as much strong as it is of high quality.
It isn't the truth body, also. The strange egg-like vessel is QSH real seat of existence.

The Sherlock phrasing, if I remember and they translated it properly, is more like it's not as much strong as it is of high quality.
It isn't the truth body, also. The strange egg-like vessel is QSH real seat of existence.
Yeah, in JP, but as far as I am aware, QSH was never stated as a grand servant in both JP and NA for that matter.

Just to get this out of my head: Am I alone in thinking it's really ******* ironic how a game that DIRECTLY criticizes and denounces consumerism and consumption culture is a Gacha game?

Just to get this out of my head: Am I alone in thinking it's really ******* ironic how a game that DIRECTLY criticizes and denounces consumerism and consumption culture is a Gacha game?
oh wow we are self aware arent we cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wow we are self aware arent we cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whalling proves we are not haha
But I'm not even saying it in that sense
The theme, even though was an integral part to Nasuverse, only became "realized" in FGO, really. Of all the games and novels and VNs, it was in the GACHA game that the topic was first properly brought up. The verse is in all media and game types, but it ironically was in the most "predatory" of types that the idea was presented.

And this gets an additional layer if you look into DW and how it first conceptualized the game (shovelware) and how the company handled the game's management over the years.

Last edited:
250px-VillainousMiniseriesOriginalCover.jpg

For some reason after watching some villainous. (why am i thinking of James moriarty as black hat?)

i'm just thinking of an FGO x Villainous crossover. (where moriarty is black hat, elizabeth is Demencia, and i have no idea who would be the bear and flug? )

you know that actually terrifies me

from tv tropes Nightmare fuel/villainous

• Black Hat is already an evil villain, with how he treats his minions, kills off heroes, and such. But you haven't seen the WORST of it, for Black Hat isn't just the biggest threat of his world, but the ENTIRE Cartoon Network Multiverse. He's the reason why so many villains like Vilgax or Aku became threats to their respective heroes. And remember, this also consists of Adult Swim and Toonami, meaning that characters such as Evil Morty and The Intruder are also likely under his thumb.
  • It's a fact that Darkseid is part of the Black Hat Organization. Not only that, the villains from Star Wars like Palpatine or General Grievous might be potential members and they are now part of the Disney Universe (which also has Marvel Comics and Fox under acquisition). Black Hat and his forces may have invaded Cartoon Network, DC Comics, Star Wars, Disney, Marvel Comics, and Fox. Yikes.
    • Remember all of the horrendous acts that happened within those shows such as Joker brainwashing Tim Drake, Him taking over the Earth in an alternate future and many more. Did they do these on their own or did Black Hat had a hand on them?
    • That's not even getting into the anime the network has aired over the years. The likes of Frieza, Wiseman, Yami Bakura and Naraku are bad enough by themselves, but add in the idea of someone even more evil than all of them combined assisting in their operations, and the terror factor is bumped Up to Eleven.
    • For more potential ties: Batman crossed over with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at one point, and Nickelodeon currently owns the franchise, which already opens up the possibility of the Black Hat Organization invading the shows in that shared universe. And then there's all the Transformers cartoons that were exclusive to Cartoon Network; by that logic, he likely has a hand in Hasbro's series, meaning he could have financed the likes of the Decepticons and Cobra among others. And then add in the fact that several DreamWorks SKG shows have aired on both Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon, notably Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon; not only are those franchises invaded (which already gives way to the likes of Lord Shen and Grimmel), but universes also owned by DreamWorks such as Shrek, Voltron: Legendary Defender, Tales of Arcadia and Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts may have had involvement from Black Hat.
    • Speaking of Black Hat invading Disney, remember that Disney owns Gravity Falls. And while that alone is horrifying since the titular town of full of weird and horrific creatures, it becomes even scarier when you remind yourself of a certain someone...
    • And then there's Sonic Boom, which not only makes Black Hat potentially a financer for Sega's franchises, but considering the mainline Sonic is a regular in Super Smash Bros. which includes various villains such as Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, Sephiroth, Kazuya Mishima and Dracula...yeah, this just got From Bad to Worse.
    • Hell, while we're at it it, I think it would be safe to say that every villain that has ever lived EVER had the potential to be associated with Black Hat and his organization.

Holy crap this means guys that (i know nasuverse doesn't do collabs with other companies but) since adult swim and Toonami are involved. (This also means that Tokyo MX was involved which was also the network for Fate/stay night unlimited bladeworks)

Which could mean that black hat could have ties with the type moon verse along with fate.

I mean the fate anime series might not be on any programming blocks that were on cartoon network but seriously. (if we include networks like tokyo MX) then black hat might be involved with the fate series.

why because Jojo's bizarre adventure is on Adult swim while it's network was tokyo MX. and you know adult swim is on cartoon network. (which means black hat might be involved) and since tokyo MX was also the network for Fate series stuff. (that means black hat could be involved too)

edit:

he could even have access to other verses that were not on cartoon network if said verse that appeared in cartoon network via Programming block/network also aired on non cartoon network programming block/network. (he technically has them because as long as it appeared on cartoon network, he can have the other verses since it appeared too on non cartoon network programming blocks/networks.)

you know that actually terrifies me

from tv tropes Nightmare fuel/villainous

• Black Hat is already an evil villain, with how he treats his minions, kills off heroes, and such. But you haven't seen the WORST of it, for Black Hat isn't just the biggest threat of his world, but the ENTIRE Cartoon Network Multiverse. He's the reason why so many villains like Vilgax or Aku became threats to their respective heroes. And remember, this also consists of Adult Swim and Toonami, meaning that characters such as Evil Morty and The Intruder are also likely under his thumb.
  • It's a fact that Darkseid is part of the Black Hat Organization. Not only that, the villains from Star Wars like Palpatine or General Grievous might be potential members and they are now part of the Disney Universe (which also has Marvel Comics and Fox under acquisition). Black Hat and his forces may have invaded Cartoon Network, DC Comics, Star Wars, Disney, Marvel Comics, and Fox. Yikes.
    • Remember all of the horrendous acts that happened within those shows such as Joker brainwashing Tim Drake, Him taking over the Earth in an alternate future and many more. Did they do these on their own or did Black Hat had a hand on them?
    • That's not even getting into the anime the network has aired over the years. The likes of Frieza, Wiseman, Yami Bakura and Naraku are bad enough by themselves, but add in the idea of someone even more evil than all of them combined assisting in their operations, and the terror factor is bumped Up to Eleven.
    • For more potential ties: Batman crossed over with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at one point, and Nickelodeon currently owns the franchise, which already opens up the possibility of the Black Hat Organization invading the shows in that shared universe. And then there's all the Transformers cartoons that were exclusive to Cartoon Network; by that logic, he likely has a hand in Hasbro's series, meaning he could have financed the likes of the Decepticons and Cobra among others. And then add in the fact that several DreamWorks SKG shows have aired on both Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon, notably Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon; not only are those franchises invaded (which already gives way to the likes of Lord Shen and Grimmel), but universes also owned by DreamWorks such as Shrek, Voltron: Legendary Defender, Tales of Arcadia and Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts may have had involvement from Black Hat.
    • Speaking of Black Hat invading Disney, remember that Disney owns Gravity Falls. And while that alone is horrifying since the titular town of full of weird and horrific creatures, it becomes even scarier when you remind yourself of a certain someone...
    • And then there's Sonic Boom, which not only makes Black Hat potentially a financer for Sega's franchises, but considering the mainline Sonic is a regular in Super Smash Bros. which includes various villains such as Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, Sephiroth, Kazuya Mishima and Dracula...yeah, this just got From Bad to Worse.
    • Hell, while we're at it it, I think it would be safe to say that every villain that has ever lived EVER had the potential to be associated with Black Hat and his organization.

Holy crap this means guys that (i know nasuverse doesn't do collabs with other companies but) since adult swim and Toonami are involved. (This also means that Tokyo MX was involved which was also the network for Fate/stay night unlimited bladeworks)

Which could mean that black hat could have ties with the type moon verse along with fate.

I mean the fate anime series might not be on any programming blocks that were on cartoon network but seriously. (if we include networks like tokyo MX) then black hat might be involved with the fate series.

why because Jojo's bizarre adventure is on Adult swim while it's network was tokyo MX. and you know adult swim is on cartoon network. (which means black hat might be involved) and since tokyo MX was also the network for Fate series stuff. (that means black hat could be involved too)

edit:

he could even have access to other verses that were not on cartoon network if said verse that appeared in cartoon network via Programming block/network also aired on non cartoon network programming block/network. (he technically has them because as long as it appeared on cartoon network, he can have the other verses since it appeared too on non cartoon network programming blocks/networks.)
Nice theory, but NO
Besides nasuverse doesn't even do collabs. Even if he comes he is getting stomped by counter force.

Nice theory, but NO
Besides nasuverse doesn't even do collabs. Even if he comes he is getting stomped by counter force.

yeah i know but i'm just saying if Nasuverse's animes got aired on a programming block/network that also aired other anime

and one of those anime also appeared on another block/network that appeared on CN.

(even though the nasuverse block never appeared on CN but the Second block has appeared on CN) since that non nasuverse anime appeared on both programming blocks. (black hat should access to both blocks simply because that same anime appeared in the block/network that did not appear in CN)

you get what i'm trying to say.

and yes i agree he gets stomped but i do like the idea of him trying to sell weapons and tools to the nasuverse villains.

XCi1VSs.png

BsKPafm.png

ytYEGtM.png

C9JJVvy.png

B65ulqG.png

xzYb3bZ.png

fEEQw1r.png

V838tvY.png

IKvQYCi.png

I bet Senku is so smart with science he'd be able to explain everything in the Fate Series using nothing but science. (also makes a great Anti-Mystery person, considering he's pro-science)

I bet Senku is so smart with science he'd be able to explain everything in the Fate Series using nothing but science. (also makes a great Anti-Mystery person, considering he's pro-science)
He wouldn't tho some thing in fate are mean to not be able to be explained

and since he's a scientist his job is to keep studying till he finds how it works.

then it's no longer magic but science.

Regidan listen

technically magic does follow the scientific method because of this

(You use a fireball spell, it follows the scientific method because no matter what you do that spell will always shoot a fireball, it doesn't change or anything)

and since he's a scientist his job is to keep studying till he finds how it works.

then it's no longer magic but science.

Regidan listen

technically magic does follow the scientific method because of this

(You use a fireball spell, it follows the scientific method because no matter what you do that spell will always shoot a fireball, it doesn't change or anything)
It's not about only magic you know. He will never be able to explain [] by ex. Being smart doesn't mean you can convert everything to science.

And the last i know many novel who doesn't follow that. And for it to be science you would need to explain with which science/scientific theory a spell is able to materialise a fireball, science is not fireball spell=fireball so it's science.

Back