• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tsuchigumos aren't that freaky as Lahmus tho lel

I wonder which servants that will be included in the new chapter, since Tunguska is the place that located in Russia, the chance for Rasputin being playable is high but finger crossed that

bois, is lb6 gonna be a pain in the ass? if so....

DAYBIT- I MEAN REGIDIAN!!! BIG FLUFFY BOI KEEPS NUKING MY TEAM IN LB6!! AHH!!!!!!!!
(On a sidenote...who is this fluffy boi? heard even most meta players had to revive sq multiple times to fight him , honestly i am freaked out. Is it cernunnos?)

wait did anyone on na ever talk about the lb5 intro with area 51? Like I knew about the alien and the signal but pretty much everything else is new to me

seriously, **** DW. Honestly, is fgo turning p2p?
Not really, I mean, they give us several items to revive without use SQ, and just have 5 stars don't mean that you would do it easily, I used combinations like Orion + Merlin + something (don't remember what), arts dps + 2 castoria, etc and still needed to revive, it's more about the way you approach it, since I decided to not use much guides and it was jp I didn't really understood the mechanic (I knew the general thing, but because of that reasons I was confused with the specifics and had to discover by myself), when the fight come to na it would probably be better since this time I would understand the thing. And like, in the worst case one can always go for the solo way with Enkidu and others servants that can do it.

so.......just did rider boudica's interlude. And it begs the question, what the **** did i just read?
Also, do you think i can challenge shimosa with a fully leveled super orion, space ishtar, mashu, hans and hijikata?

When it was release, Shimousa was hard, but now that we have plenty of servants. I dont think so much now.

Hmmm, none of these you mentioned are interesting to use lel

Why yes the servants that i'm going to use is none other than Raikou herself 😂
I did a Gardevoir vs Helena match, which I think would have be interesting, the problem, no one cared after pokemons were upgraded.

If they are pokemons with amps they maybe could fight better againts the normal servants, but I think the biggest amp I read they have is x4, which would put them near the 26 GT, the problem is find one that have that amp and even after that Raikou still would have a the AP advantage do to all is scaling above others, though well, it would probably be more fair.

I already planning to make Mega Lucario vs Raikou in my list, but one Servants vs Pokemons isn't enough for me lel

I already have some of Mega/Gigantmax Pokemons that ready to be used (mainly Gardevoir, Garchomp, Hatterene, Sceptile, and Gengar) but none for the servants side

question.

is it possible in the future that nasuverse will have collabs with non nasuverse character?

like other company characters?

also

__fujimaru_ritsuka_and_lumine_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_kradebii__sample-77b2bc7afce7953e430e3508b9e70bad.jpg

This is too much. Gudako already too much, now add lumine with gudako's personality and it's the end of the world.

GACHA GACHA GACHA GACHA GACHA GACHA

question.

is it possible in the future that nasuverse will have collabs with non nasuverse character?

like other company characters?
At least in my opinion the chance is SO low it can be said to be null. At least for any known verse. I men, they kinda avoid doing ''in-verse collabs''...

Have yuo guys read Tsukihime Remake translations, by the way?
Nasu's writing is so ******* on point in some scenes, back to bizarre philosophical thoughts and conceptual babbling
****, I wish I knew japanese to read the original

more genshin x Nasuverse stuff i found.

9vbwlhqgu6w61.png

BdOrLMdOkzKC7TfFye_9k2ZzfpQCyGRSXnWnowau3eA.jpg

plus okita and jean

f7szr1f9jvt51.jpg

l0h03996pz181.jpg

t3ies9ea0s261.png

ncabasfqph661.png

HawAVuRhl-hKfZmr0GWbBIbpkYfgjXrjfM3y20KtM9Y.png

fu4mle0isfr61.png

z7w48dv02lr51.png

Ejae5c0XcAEM4gy

b38zjrpcrxh71.jpg

7rz0ji0stet71.jpg

BTW guys, i do have a weird question but excuse me.
I know nasuverse is far from a power fantasy , but ritsuka is supposed to be a self insert, right? I do find it weird that people hardly complain about ritsuka being not some prophesised hero but a weak ordinary human. Take genshin, we have aether who is a self insert and is a really capable fighter by himself. That self inserts are usually a power fantasy and wish fulfillment in most games, and if they are less then that then the fans will probably burn the game down if their self insert is not ridiculously powerful like an isekai character.
It is just I am surprised that nasuverse community does not negatively react to ritsuka especially when the game really loves to go out of the way to show how weak and helpless ritsuka is by himself and how he needs servants to keep saving his life. i thought people want to feel powerful?
Or maybe Ritsuka is secretly GRAND BEAST

BTW guys, i do have a weird question but excuse me.
I know nasuverse is far from a power fantasy , but ritsuka is supposed to be a self insert, right? I do find it weird that people hardly complain about ritsuka being not some prophesised hero but a weak ordinary human. Take genshin, we have aether who is a self insert and is a really capable fighter by himself. That self inserts are usually a power fantasy and wish fulfillment in most games, and if they are less then that then the fans will probably burn the game down if their self insert is not ridiculously powerful like an isekai character.
It is just I am surprised that nasuverse community does not negatively react to ritsuka especially when the game really loves to go out of the way to show how weak and helpless ritsuka is by himself and how he needs servants to keep saving his life. i thought people want to feel powerful?
Or maybe Ritsuka is secretly GRAND BEAST
I mean, he have a greater power than any other Fate protagonist, the skill Harem Protagonist: EX+++

Back