• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All right since by laptop crashed and apparently tiermaker won’t let me save lists as images on mobile I’m just gonna try linking to my updated in-universe tier list.

Important changes include
•Space Ishtar has been added to 5*
•Calamity Jane has been added to 3* (though I’m open to moving her to 4*)
•Gareth has been moved from 3* to 4*
•Caster Cu has been moved to “I’m not sure where to put them”

Yes, can you elaborate it? I want to know your explanation about it.
I can't find the translation, so I will just wing it

Think of time as a quantity. Human Order exist upon a time axis that has a specific direction, that is, the accumulation of time. But that isn't an universal truth. To the rest of the world, outside of Human Order, time doesn't necessarily even recognize past, present and future, only recognize ''Time'' as a factor, more precisely, the thing that makes up the Imaginary Space. This is Universe of Record. Shit's fixed, the ''time'' around the existence exists, maybe as multiple possibilities, maybe as a set destination. The concept of before, now and after doesn't exist to them, and therefore, change isn't possible.

Now, if you exist in a Universe of Observation, you recognize past, present and future as different things. This allows change. The past is constantly changed into the present, and you are constantly - because of the fluctuations of your actions - changing the so called ''present'' of tomorrow.

This basically means time is an illusion, at least as a fixed existence. And that's why Cornerstones are a thing. As time itself is by it's very nature something that, as a linear thing, not existent, the Cornerstones of Humanity/Quantum Time-Locks exist so as to fix the past of Humanity and allow it to exist as it is, a being that accumulates time as it lives as it goes one direction chronologically.

Basically, Humans do things weird and very dumbly because they couldn't understand the systems of the planet were meant to be used by them, not rule over them, and therefore, followed by them

I can't find the translation, so I will just wing it

Think of time as a quantity. Human Order exist upon a time axis that has a specific direction, that is, the accumulation of time. But that isn't an universal truth. To the rest of the world, outside of Human Order, time doesn't necessarily even recognize past, present and future, only recognize ''Time'' as a factor, more precisely, the thing that makes up the Imaginary Space. This is Universe of Record. Shit's fixed, the ''time'' around the existence exists, maybe as multiple possibilities, maybe as a set destination. The concept of before, now and after doesn't exist to them, and therefore, change isn't possible.

Now, if you exist in a Universe of Observation, you recognize past, present and future as different things. This allows change. The past is constantly changed into the present, and you are constantly - because of the fluctuations of your actions - changing the so called ''present'' of tomorrow.

This basically means time is an illusion, at least as a fixed existence. And that's why Cornerstones are a thing. As time itself is by it's very nature something that, as a linear thing, not existent, the Cornerstones of Humanity/Quantum Time-Locks exist so as to fix the past of Humanity and allow it to exist as it is, a being that accumulates time as it lives as it goes one direction chronologically.

Basically, Humans do things weird and very dumbly because they couldn't understand the systems of the planet were meant to be used by them, not rule over them, and therefore, followed by them
So the imaginary space is recorded universe and what we live in is the observed universe?

This is a question regarding BB's type 4 acausality. BB gots type 4 acausality when she is on the far side that has no time or irregular flow of "time", outside of mooncell records, etc. but why don't the people there get type 4 acausality like BB, even though they both live on the far side?

Let me just rephrase two things, before anything:

I think it's better to say you ''know the future exist'', but can't recognize it. This, the fact you don't know the future, is what allows the change of it through your actions.

And I think I need to add that, given everything in Nasuverse is within Human Order, time-axis/linearity do apply. (Normally)

So the imaginary space is recorded universe and what we live in is the observed universe?
No. The collection of the time-lines in Moon Cell Automaton, for example, would be an Universe of Record. Far Side would be Imaginary Space. I talked about time to explain the particularity that time is ''a thing that accumulates'', and that is the axis humans exist in.

Last edited:
There is no choice. To delve into the topic further would be to start up a talk on parallel worlds and the Pruning Phenomenon, and to dive into the matter of explaining the Age of Gods.

A distant past with no traces whatsoever of its existence. We live upon the surface of such an ambiguous thing---

Naturally, that there is a reality which we can perceive and touch is nothing but a precarious occurrence hanging by a thread.

Even though the Holy Spear may tether it in place, it is still merely something that can be peeled off by exhausting one’s means to do so.
People do not need to know. They cannot know.

That is why I--- have been granted this Ruler’s Saint Graph, as arbitrator and adjudicator.

It is a role that arbitrates the truth, and adjudicates all things in order to maintain human history.

...It seems that the world is telling me, the “Revealer”, that not all illusions and dreams in the world should be broken.

A Sherlock quote further explaining part of the whole ''time'' and etc bullshit of Nasu

so, reality is basically a fabric attached to surface of earth via the holy spear
Basically
What we see normally happens in the texture of the Age of Man, that is Human Order/Humanity itself. The texture being there is what makes the World operate under the Laws of Physics and the Law of Consumption. Rhongobongo is one of the things/the thing holding it there. It still is literally a thin piece of textile held up in the surface of the planet.

Holmes:
A satisfactory example, Miss Kyrielight.
The Tower stands at the end of the world, and its administrator wields the lance.
The question is, why does the Tower pierce the planet?
There is a theory that our world — the human world — is nothing more than one of the textured layers that wrap the surface of the planet, like a carpet.
To the planet, this is the consciousness of the intelligent lifeforms that reign supreme. In other words, our physical laws.
The “carpet” that maintains the laws of physics is our world. It is stitched to the planet so that it does not peel away.
This seems to be the phenomenon called the Tower of the End. It is also not limited to Britain.
There are multiple such pillars located throughout the world. One is the holy lance in the hands of the Lion King.

As per Albion, it appears the effect of this texture has a depth limit, given the dragon was trying to reach the Reverse by going down, but the Reverse has been shown to exist in the surface, so there is some type of superposition/phase bullshit. The PLANET itself is the thing under all these layers, the thing Ea shows.

If the texture was detached - Bye Bye Humanity as a thing in itself, as the very Common Sense of Man that dictates how man perceives and interects with everything is a derivation of the texture, that is basically man's ''collective self'', the thing that separated from Nature and now exists as a being that predates on Earth and its resources so as to outlive the System it was originally a part of.

Last edited:
z2vwa11zavv71.jpg

"Nothing bad ever happens to the Lancer Class" - Lancer F Kennedy

Seriously i want a clone high x fate crossover.

so we have clone high versions of all servants. considering we already have Van Gogh, Thomas edision, Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, and Joan of Arc.

so we have clone high versions of all servants. considering we already have Van Gogh, Thomas edision, Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, and Joan of Arc.
I mean, what would JFK as a servant be? You could argue something with the Moon being involved, but that would be more fitting for a Neil Armstrong Servant.

A really awkward ''parallel' I've made - and that fits too much to not have been actually used as inspiration.

The way TIME functions in the Texture and how a Real Projective Plane functions under the assumptions of it being Linear or it being Affine (and the transitions between one to another)

8w004a9zkyv71.png

So does anyone else plan to save for this? I plan on taking advantage of this to get my hands on Summer Jeanne in 2 years (assuming we don’t get it early)

I have a question

I looked at Gilgamesh's profile and I saw the Servant Physiology page

It said this:
I noticed the "attack concepts" and "nullifying concepts" part. Does this mean Conceptual weapons in the Nasuverse can destroy concepts? And in turn, could Gilgamesh destroy concepts?

I was curious about this because I saw in Gilgamesh's page that he has an Inconclusive against SCP-682, and it was stated in there that Gil can't destroy concepts, which is why the fight was inconclusive.

I noticed the "attack concepts" and "nullifying concepts" part. Does this mean Conceptual weapons in the Nasuverse can destroy concepts? And in turn, could Gilgamesh destroy concepts?
WoG
Q: Conceptual Weapons are fixed magical items which execute a predetermined phenomenon. They're soul smashers ("outbreakers") that beat the opponent not physically but with the weight of the soul, but would it be possible to kill only the soul of a normal person, rather than something supernatural?

A:
Yes, but the effect would be reduced. Or rather, against a mundane opponent, mere physical attacks would suffice. Physical interference is not possible against formless things, such as manifestations of laws or delusions. That's why Conceptual Weapons exist, because beings that exist via concepts can only be killed by concepts.
"Concept'' and "Soul" (as a thing being expressed, not as a place from which consciousness emerges) can get somewhat intertangled too, sometimes.

Last edited:
yeah but kama was a concept in her event, and we could fight her, so it also works iirc
Oh, yeah, thta's right.

The Gods are also directly referenced as concepts of nature IIRC in either Gil's Secret Garden or in Babylon

EDIT: Found it
 この時代を統べていたのは人間じゃない。
That which governs this age is not Man.
 神々だ。
It is the Gods.
 自然や概念とも言い換えてもいいかな?
Perhaps they could be termed as synonymous to Nature (自然, jizen) or Concepts (概念, gainen) and so forth?
 空に神あり、地に神あり、海に神あり。
There is within the Sky a God; within the Earth a God; within the Sea a God.
 愛は神であり、恨みは神であり、戦いや死も神。
Love is as a God; Hatred is as a God; and War and Death are likewise as Gods.
 自然法則は神々の振るう権能そのもの。
The Laws of Nature (自然法則, jizen housoku) are as one to the Authorities (権能, ken'nou) wielded by the Divinities.
 世界は神々のものであり、
The World is a thing of the Gods --
 神々そのものであったとも言える。
or rather, it is the Gods themselves.
 現代にも残る世界各地の伝説や信仰、
With regard to the mythologies, faiths, and religions that yet remain within the various parts of the world of modernity,
 宗教における神々とそれらが正確に同一なのかは諸説あるとしてーー
numerous theories exist as to whether the Gods that appear in such can be validly equated to the above --

Back