• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arcueid going full ''**** you'' when killed in the end of Tsukihime would be the first, though - the World Egg phenomena. Buddha, BB/Moon Cell and Velber/Altera should probably be here also.
isn't it stated that amarterasu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buddha? That reminds me,
BTW nasu should really stop showing one religion as less powerful then the other. Already my country is pissed off at interpretation of parvati...

idk, but my personal interpretation is
Albion>>cathyokouk goddess>>>tiamat>>goetia+amarterasu>>>current alien god>>>lb zeus>>space ishtar>>>arjuna alter>>everyone else.
Why Goetia >>>>> LB Zeus and Godjuna?

Also why do you say Space Ishtar >>> Arjuna Alter
Arcueid going full ''**** you'' when killed in the end of Tsukihime would be the first, though - the World Egg phenomena. Buddha, BB/Moon Cell and Velber/Altera should probably be here also.
is Arcueid that strong?
What if she fights Gilgamesh CCC?

Last edited:
isn't it stated that amarterasu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buddha? That reminds me,
BTW nasu should really stop showing one religion as less powerful then the other. Already my country is pissed off at interpretation of parvati...
but Amaterasu lost against Sefar and Sefar was killed by holy sword holder or if we see LB 5 that Zeus killed Sefar, so Zeus >>> Amaterasu >>>> Buddha?

what is Parvati's interpretation?

but Amaterasu lost against Sefar and Sefar was killed by holy sword holder or if we see LB 5 that Zeus killed Sefar, so Zeus >>> Amaterasu >>>> Buddha?

wasn't it stated that lb zeus feared the alien god, that that the alien god was second to goetia?
Also yeah, featwise space ishtar > arjuna alter. servant universe is probably much bigger then our universe.
About parvati
IDK man, read this
Also helps she is kinda weak compared to other gods in fgo, while mythology parveti is universal at least when angered.

Nasu wise tho? i wonder if someone seen this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: In Nasu's work (Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, Fate, DDD) Who's the top three strongest characters?

A: Magical Amber, Neco Arc, and Tiger. Well, not really.
Seriously, it's Arcueid, "Ryougi Shiki", and primordial demons.(Not counting Servants)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Nasu's personal interpretation arucid is ranked higher then void shiki.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: In Nasu's work (Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime, Fate, DDD) Who's the top three strongest characters?

Seriously, it's Arcueid, "Ryougi Shiki", and primordial demons.(Not counting Servants)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nasu has this weird philosophy where he doesn't count shiki omnipotence as part of her abilities "in a fight". He thinks she would lose against servants

this is why the match fellow Low 1-C characters from the same nasuverse is always kinda quiet, because it's hard to determine which one is stronger based on lore and the power system.

nasu has this weird philosophy where he doesn't count shiki omnipotence as part of her abilities "in a fight". He thinks she would lose against servants
wait, did he outright say he does not consider shiki's omnipotence as a part of her abilities in a fight or he just responded "lol she loses to servant" when asked?

idk, but my personal interpretation is
Albion>>cathyokouk goddess>>>tiamat>>goetia+amarterasu>>>current alien god>>>lb zeus>>space ishtar>>>arjuna alter>>everyone else.
Albion is not even the strongest in lb6.

Zeus not killed sefar in lb5. It make it escape and it was still killed by excalibur user it's tell in one of nasu interview

Last edited:

He don't rank them here he just talk about who are the 3 strongest. The third is like litteraly a race....

Eh, no. That's completely wrong, True Daemons have no relation to True Ancestors and I have no clue where you got that from. Not much is known about them, but the distinction between them and regular Daemons, is while regular Daemons are born from the human psyche and given a name, True Daemons have no such name, being as they were when they were brought forth by the Lord.

Eh, no. That's completely wrong, True Daemons have no relation to True Ancestors and I have no clue where you got that from. Not much is known about them, but the distinction between them and regular Daemons, is while regular Daemons are born from the human psyche and given a name, True Daemons have no such name, being as they were when they were brought forth by the Lord.
ah my bad. But saver and kiara rival true daemon right?

No, kiara only was able to approach the rank of a true daemon after she get to absorb BB and get full control overbmoon cell and getting reborn by Hans NP as a Earth mother goddess.

so.......just did rider boudica's interlude. And it begs the question, what the **** did i just read?
What happens when you watch too much Goblin Slayer.

Here is the translated explanation about True Ancestors from the Tsukihime remake:
lMsjPV0.png

"Like I said, it's not that I don't believe you, it's that I don't understand these so-called 'Vampires'.
You keep repeating the word 'Vampire', but it still doesn't make sense.
...I know that you're not human. That I'm confident of.
But even so, I can't bring myself to recognize that these vampires exist."

"I guess I see where you're coming from.
After all, the vampires that you imagine are completely different from the ones I'm talking about."

"...Yeah. That's exactly what I mean.
Rather than me questioning whether vampires really exist or not, it's more that I can't comprehend that this is their true nature.
Even the traditional type you talked about makes me feel hopeless. I don't even know the difference between you and them."

...That's right.
Without knowing how she's different, I shouldn't talk with her any more than I already have. I can't continue to blindly trust her.
I mean, there is a possibility that this person is even more dangerous than that Castle Lord vampire.

"I see... I guess that makes sense from a human's perspective.
They'd both look equally dangerous if you can't tell the difference."

"In that case, allow me to introduce you to yet another special lesson!
This time, we'll cover Vampires 101: Fundamentals!"

Arcueid is proudly holding her finger aloft.
"...I'm okay with that. But what the hell do you mean by 'Vampires 101'?"

"You're still a novice after all, so we'll have to start with the things even a kitten could understand, wouldn't you agree?
That's why it's called 'Vampire fundamentals'. Don't worry, as your senpai I'll be sure to teach you properly."

Who are you calling senpai? ...And besides, you already started explaining the fundamentals. This woman...

"...Hah. Fine. At the very least, try to keep it short, alright?"
"Leave it to me. I'll do my best."

I find it hard to believe an answer like that.
I already said something like this earlier, but it seems that Arcueid is not used to having conversations.

...Well, she does call herself a vampire, so maybe she's never had a chance to talk to a human before.

I look at my watch and see that it's just before midnight.
I'm surprised that it has already been that long but, fortunately, I have plenty of time.

"First, let's divide them into different types.
Although they're all generally referred to as vampires, they can broadly be categorized into two groups."

"Those that were vampires originally and those that were turned into vampires.
The former are known as True Ancestors and the latter are called Dead Apostles."

"The ones that you people call vampires would be Dead Apostles.
The explanation about the hierarchy earlier was also about the ecology of Dead Apostles. They suck the blood of humans, make servants of them, are weak to sunlight, and are defeated when confronted with a baptismal ritual.
Our enemy is also a vampire that would be classified as a Dead Apostle."

At some point, her phrasing changed from 'my enemy' to 'our enemy'. I wanted to point this out, but under the circumstances it's not wrong, so I'll let it slide.

"...Hmm. You said that Dead Apostles weren't vampires from the beginning, what did you mean by that?"

"Dead Apostles are originally things like humans, animals and anything else that weren't vampires from the start.
Some are immortalized by magecraft, while others have their blood sucked and become servants.
Well, in either case, the result is basically the same.
Those who become vampires gain an imperfect but immortal body and are removed from the human category."

"......"
So there are two types of vampires: the True Ancestors, who were vampires from the beginning,
and Dead Apostles, who were turned from humans to vampires.
...But something's off.
I feel like there is a discrepancy or a structural inconsistency in what she said.

"Hey, Shiki. How much do you know about the characteristics of vampires?"

"I only know the basics.
The common image of vampires is that they suck the blood of virgins, paralyze others with just a stare, turn themselves into mist, or transform into wolves... This is all just based on stuff that I've heard."

"Yes, everything you said is pretty much right.
The reason why they suck the blood of virgins is because their blood, which has not been exchanged with other humans yet, is suitable for replenishing their genes. The main difference is that it is more nutritious compared to regular blood."

"Dead Apostles―――those who turned into vampires―――are imperfectly immortal. It is true that as an immortal, they have transformed into a life form with dynamic cells that are difficult to kill.
However, just like a burning flame, they must constantly replenish their energy or else they will be extinguished."

"All living things need nourishment in order to function, right? It's the same thing. The only difference is that so long as they continue to consume blood, a vampire's lifespan has no limit."

"Dead Apostles, or those that have turned into vampires, suck blood because they need it to survive.
They were originally human, so it's impossible for them to have an immortal body."

"The longer they live, and the more power they gain, the less the genes that make up their own bodies are able to bear the build-up of atoms. If they don't continue to increase their strength, they will collapse, but if they increase their strength too much, they will not be able to maintain their own shape."//Sentence makes no sense in JP either, don't worry.

"So what do they do to make up for it?
It's simple. As their own genes become corrupted, they take in the normal ones from elsewhere to supplement the ones that are lost."

"The same way that humans prefer organic compounds in their diet.
Vampires gather both that normal genetic information and calories from blood. The soul's calorific value, if you will."

"In other words, they fix their own bodies by sucking human blood and taking in their genetic information.
For the Dead Apostles, sucking blood is not only a way to feed and pool their power, but it's also essential for their continued existence."

"......"
How complicated. Not to mention long.
Despite the fact that I am barely keeping up with these explanations, Arcueid continues to plow on without a care.

True Ancestors are naturally occurring vampires who were never human. Incarnated Elemental Spirits who drink blood.
Arcueid and Yu Mei-ren are both True Ancestors.

From the remake's Material:
True Ancestor

The vampires of the beginning.
One of the races of fairy called Elementals which were made independent as the planet’s own sense of touch.
They are a completely different species from the Dead Apostles who were formerly humans, and beings close to limitless immortality, not affected by any religious rite of purification, nor by sunlight.
Receiving back-up from the planet the limits of their activity could be said to be the limits of the natural world itself, and if one thought of the Earth as an individual life form they would be something like leukocytes, equivalent to the main cause of the extermination of humans who prey on nature.
Just as humans perceive the vampires who prey upon themselves as “evil,” for the True Ancestors, the humans who plunder resources while receiving the favor of the planet are “evil”…… That’s how things are.

Vampiric Impulse

Even the species akin to the gods that are True Ancestors is burdened with a flaw since birth. Regardless of it not being necessary for their vital activity, they seek “human blood” due to a primeval desire to want to absorb information from intelligent life forms ——— This is an instinct as a species called Vampiric Impulses.
The True Ancestors who kept sucking blood and indulging in pleasure, would eventually become powerful vampires and begin the pollution of the world. They would fall to become beasts.
In order to prevent that disgraceful fate, they used their powerful superhuman abilities to suppress their Vampiric Impulses.
When they realize they cannot hold their urges any longer, True Ancestors will choose eternal sleep for themselves. That is equivalent to being a life span for those who naturally don’t have a life span, and the end of their lengthy journey.

Saver would be a Buddha, not a demon. Here is the explanation of demons from the Fate/EXTRA materials:
True Demon

[concept]
Even in the EXTRA world, things which fall under the category of demons are treated as the greatest obstacle to mankind’s continued existence.
Humans think of God as a being who is all-knowing and all-powerful, but a demon is an existence that cannot be comprehended through human intelligence or knowledge.
The concept of what a demon is lay within reach, but it is part of an abyss that is impossible to truly comprehend.
In Fate/stay night, the only demons that appear are fakes; humans could never match up to a true flesh-and-blood incarnated demon.
(There’s only one record of a flesh-and-blood incarnated demon being dispelled, but that’s another story).
Demons are normally said to be beings which possess humans and try to make a human body their own, but the mind of any human they possess to make their own is unable to bear the great burden, and so the body and demon end up disintegrating into pieces which spread evil power into the surroundings.
This definition of demon also includes humans who have lost their humanity due to their actions and as a result fall into the same category as demons. However a human who has transformed into a demon is not a True Demon.
In the EXTRA world, in present day 2030, there has not been a single case of True Demon being successfully born into the world, this includes through demons possessing humans and humans transforming into demons through their actions.
We talk about demons and humans transformed into demons, but really as far as we are concerned demons are no different than a higher dimensional beings from a different planet, different civilization. No matter where you go in the known universe, they would never be recognized as “human.”
The existence of a True Demon is close to that of the evil gods from a certain creation mythology that was popular in the twentieth century.
In the True End Route of CCC, a certain reincarnated person who has essentially attained True Demon level loses their seat as a god due to a clumsy mistake.
The person who managed to exorcise a mature Daemon is Mr. Dawn from the Burial Agency.

Nasu has a 2007 statement that the three strongest non-Servants characters are Arcueid, Shiki Ryougi, and primordial demons.

Fake Berserker's From Hell form transforms him into a demon, and Hansa said that he'd be calling the Burial Agency if he didn't know it is a Servant's temporary transformation, so this would be what at least some of them look like:
FSFDemon-0.jpg

Fake Berserker's From Hell form transforms him into a demon, and Hansa said that he'd be calling the Burial Agency if he didn't know it is a Servant's temporary transformation, so this would be what at least some of them look like:
from hell jack is an human thought-made daemon though right?

True Demons have not been explored a lot, but the description always made me think of TYPEs

Or, thinking about it now, after Avalon LB, Great Fairies (the whole not part of humanity ideation and etc) ''gone Mors''/rendered meaningless? (And even though TA are called Great Fairies or similar to them in one of the descriptions, they were still made after Humans and still participate in their civilization's sphere, so that would technically eliminate them.)

Last edited:
True Demons have not been explored a lot, but the description always made me think of TYPEs

Or, thinking about it now, after Avalon LB, Great Fairies (the whole not part of humanity ideation and etc) ''gone Mors''/rendered meaningless? (And even though TA are called Great Fairies or similar to them in one of the descriptions, they were still made after Humans and still participate in their civilization's sphere, so that would technically eliminate them.)
Don't understand what you have tell for fairies...

Oh yeah lily tiamat in arcade is our tiamat that decided to protect humanity. Which mean the debate on her being completly dead after the singu is finish lol

• Tiamat was defeated in 2017 (almost matches FGO mobile timeline) by mankind
  • Cannot stand the fact that another "Disaster from the Sea" much like herself (aka another Beast) is about to destroy mankind
  • Manifested as a young child in order to protect mankind

Oh yeah lily tiamat in arcade is our tiamat that decided to protect humanity. Which mean the debate on her being completly dead after the singu is finish lol

• Tiamat was defeated in 2017 (almost matches FGO mobile timeline) by mankind
  • Cannot stand the fact that another "Disaster from the Sea" much like herself (aka another Beast) is about to destroy mankind
  • Manifested as a young child in order to protect mankind
Actually it already diverged completely from the mobile last I checked like in the American Singularity, it was Sita that appear instead of Rama.

Also don’t even get me started on the Camelot Singularity which completely differ from the mobile version so at this point, it no longer even strictly follows mobile storylines anyway.

Actually it already diverged completely from the mobile last I checked like in the American Singularity, it was Sita that appear instead of Rama.

Also don’t even get me started on the Camelot Singularity which completely differ from the mobile version so at this point, it no longer even strictly follows mobile storylines anyway.
Nobody tell that you know.... Just tell that the description and the summoning line of larve tiamat litteraly tell she the tiamat we defeated and she come here in arcade to save mankind

I'm not joking, this seriously piss me off, the only positive thing is that this show that Tiamat indeed can be a servant, so the hope that they finally give her to us in mobile exist. Like, most of my saved SQ are for a servant Tiamat so when she come in a collaboration with arcade or whatever I'm gonna get her.

I'm not joking, this seriously piss me off, the only positive thing is that this show that Tiamat indeed can be a servant, so the hope that they finally give her to us in mobile exist. Like, most of my saved SQ are for a servant Tiamat so when she come in a collaboration with arcade or whatever I'm gonna get her.
anything can be a servant if you whale hard enough

Back