• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My paragraph implied that she was not fighting with her MEODP and thus gave Fujino the advantage at that point during the fight. If you've actually read Knk you would know the reapson she didn't use MEODP from the start was the fact that she stated verbatim "Things without form are hard to see but thanks to you using it multiple times I can see them now. Implying that her advantage is gone given that she can see her technique, Shiki stating she was fighting with caution given the detrimental situation of the fight and Fujino's ability.
Yes, that’s the point. You said that she was purposefully not using it, while the reality was that she could not see the distortions.
She moved to those buildings cause she could not see or cut her spell. That disadvantage is gone given she can easily cut the spell now. Also scans of Fujino not requiring sight to activate her spell.
She also moved to those buildings to hide between them to not get targeted. Shikis entire battle strategy was to get out of fujino’s sight.

Fujino is literally blind after chapter 3 lol, think the rest should be obvious.
Refer to my earlier point of shiki not needing to do so anymore now she can cut the technique.
Cool, she can cut it.
She had extreme diff dodging slower distortions. pretty sure the novel says she didnt completely avoid damage either.
She can't dodge shiki's regular attacks and she accepting inferiority in physical combat cohere to that point. Shiki later stating she made miscalculations in her movement.
That is not said. This is why you don’t use the Cokesakto translation as a source. She also dodges shikis attack as it’s about to reach her.

"You really are ridiculous."

Shiki's voice echoes through the darkness. Fujino turns in the direction of the sound. The stack of materials Shiki is hiding behind is instantly smashed. At that instant... a white figure streaks out of the wreckage

"... There!!"

Fujino's eyes get a hold on Shiki. The girl in the white kimono and the red leather jacket runs toward Fujino, holding her left arm out.

"......!!"

Fujino hesitates a bit and then bends. With a cracking sound, Shiki's left arm breaks. Her neck is next; but when Fujino looks... Shiki is already within range. The path that the knife takes is like a flash of light. A bright swing that leaves a lingering trace in the darkness. The knife that strikes without hesitation, however, does not hit Fujino. She ducks, avoiding the swing that was aimed at her neck... no, it was just an accident. Asagami Fujino only looked away because she was scared of Shiki, who was running towards her with a broken arm.
Already answered this on multiple occasions. The context of Shiki stating she could've died at anytime is propounded on the efficacy of fujino's ability and how it's easier to kill and also based on Shiki jot being able to see her attack at that point. These have been addressed and the full context was given, stop omitting context everytime.
Addressed this above.
Where was it stated that the activation speed was dependent on sight, and explain how it not depending on sight would make it faster.
Also show the scans of her ability not requiring sight. That wasn't the reason she lost. She was simply inferior and only had an advantage due to the nature of her ability, which doesn't give her that advantage anymore.

How would she be too slow when she can see them and she reacted to multiple of the same attacks at once.

Shiki starts to run. Her speed is incredible, despite the pooling water and violent wind. It should not take more than three seconds to reduce the distance between them from ten meters to zero. Enough time to bring Fujino's frail body to the ground and stab her in her heart. But even that speed cannot match the speed of sight. Shiki has to close in on her target while Fujino only has to look at her target. For the two, that difference of three seconds is too long.

"........."

Fujino's eyes glimmer. The left eye for a rotation to the left. The right eye for a rotation to the right. Taking Shiki's head and left leg as the fulcrums, she twists. A strange sensation occurs instantaneously. The moment Shiki feels the invisible power upon her, she jumps explosively to one side. But the power on Shiki does not weaken. Fujino's power is not a projectile weapon. Even if one gets away from one round, it is impossible to get completely away from it whilst in her vision.

Shikis whole battle strat is to not get in Fujinos line of sight.

There is a very short delay between fujino recognizing the target, and the distortion. this would be eliminated.
She already did that and it didn't work
Substantiate that she would be able to dispel faster ones when she had trouble reacting to them before.
Shiki reacts and cuts the s[ell, stop making baseles claims on things fujino have never been shown to be capable of doing. You seem to be assuming shiki is inferior without actually substantiating on why that's the case.
Are you saying... shes not capable of targeting the knife and bending it?

The novel and side materials calling her stronger lol
She ******* destroyed the entire building and shiki still survived.
Yes... but she could still detect and target shiki while she is falling.
Scans of Fujino being able to do this.
If her clarivoyance already has a form of seeing through obstacles, how is this any different?
Pretty sure everyone who says shiki is top tier isn't based on the fact she's their favorite.
well, she's no where near the top, i can tell you that much.
I used what you posted and wjat you said actually.

You're just reiterating addressed points.

I know the scene and hell no I'm gonna take that you actually believe that would help your agenda, cause right now it feels like you're just desperate.
coping doesnt eliminate its existence
Welp this is the time I step away and allow someone else handle this, you can't be serious lol.
see above.
Mikiya said she doesn't give 'HER' knives, not knives that she stole. Shiki was reluctant in giving the knife because she said it was a good knife and she wanted to keep it. Shiki already had her own knife to kill the faeries and did not need that one she stole.
Determined not to give up the knife, I glared back at Azaka as she approached. I wasn't carrying it around just for fun. I hadn't told her about it, but I had a strange feeling when I woke up this morning. Something had assimilated with my consciousness while I was asleep, though I wasn't sure if it was a fairy or not. But if it dared come back again, I wasn't letting it get away. That's why I needed the knife as a weapon.

?
There was no first attack as shiki was on her bed and Azaka climbed on top of her bed and proceeded to get on top of shiki, how would she dodge when she was laying down on A DAMN BED, why would you even think of using this.
Laying down, or sitting? either way, she is still capable of movement, and if she had Archetype Earth level of speed, she would be millions of times faster than azaka, and be able to react with ease.
What fan made version of knk did you read.
not cokesaktos fanfic, thats for sure.

Muttering those words in a chilling voice, she lunged at me. Stuck on the bed, I couldn't dodge her sudden attack. We ended up tangled together, crashing onto the mattress. In the end, Azaka managed to pry the knife away from me. Despite her cute looks, she was easily enraged. When she got really mad, she would go ballistic, like a wounded bear. Judging that words and counterattacks were pointless against this beast, I reluctantly handed over one of my hidden knives to end the silly scuffle. Azaka took the knife and walked over to her desk. I, on the other hand, remained lying on the bed. "You muscle head... Look at my arm, it's covered in bruises. What do you even eat?"
You do remember why she said that and what she said afterwards right? Like I said earlier stop nitpicking things to support your agenda.
Im "nitpicking" direct statements, alright.
She doesn't need high physical strength to combat AE as the MEODP does this dd tneed physical ability to kill an object. A case example would be a physically inferior Tohno shiki killing Arc and Nrvnqsr. AE also stated that shiki was about to kill "that which cannot be killed". So yeah you get the point.
I've already proven MEODP doesnt work. No concept of death, which means they are immune, via ORT's profile. Arc and Nero had a concept of death at this point.

She said "attempt", calling it an action based on emotion, which leads us back to the facts. She has no wincondition.
Alright.

Given the ending of every character in MBAA this scenerio is very unlikely
the only other ending where AE appears (Roa's), he explicitly gets killed easily,lol.

Just a point, i do not think Tohno was physically inferior to Arc and NRVNQSR. Dude held down arcuied, and speed blitzed NRVNQSR and Akiha so fast that Akiha could not even track tohno's movements, and was stomping arcuied and NRVNQSR without MEODP in melty blood. In fact i would say he is stronger in Nanaya mode.
There is a LOT of problems with MB scaling, it being a FG where everyone has to beat everyone.
Case in point, Satsujinki (Tohno at his peak), would have no chance against Merem, who would have to team up with blackmore to have a chance at defeating Altrouge, who is weaker than arc.

Back