• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm still here don't worry. Just been too busy with university stuff as well as personal stuff. Toxic got banned iirc. Don't know about the rest. I'm a little more free recently but can't waste my time on this site.

I'm gonna deal with the Root thread first before going to the ridiculous Shiki downgrade thread.

Btw, Wankbreaker shouldn't be a translator. I don't understand how you got that role. You've been using incorrect translations because you're intentionally being biased. I'm gonna deal with it soon.

I'm still here don't worry. Just been too busy with university stuff as well as personal stuff. Toxic got banned iirc. Don't know about the rest. I'm a little more free recently but can't waste my time on this site.

I'm gonna deal with the Root thread first before going to the ridiculous Shiki downgrade thread.

Btw, Wankbreaker shouldn't be a translator. I don't understand how you got that role. You've been using incorrect translations because you're intentionally being biased. I'm gonna deal with it soon.
i asked toxic, and dude lost interest here.

count me in NGL. We are at least going to put up hell of a fight.

Let's see if they have enough arguments in stock

Hi guys I'm new here , huge fan of nasuverse ☺️

Also wth is going on here I just read a few pages
I thought nasuverse discussion board would have y'know people who actually like the verse
But feels like everyone hates everyone here 😭
Welcome! It's always nice to see new people.

There's been some controversial threads recently, which is why there's some hostility here.

I swear, it's usually better. I think?

Back