• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No that's false. She is not the Sea of Life. But it's added to her height. There's literally a image and description showcasing how she exists independently of it. It simply supplies her energy.

Also, even if we concluded she is infact the 4D pocket,

Meanwhile, Tiamat’s volume is infinite. In other words, she is a four-dimensional pocket.
why does that restrict her dimensional scaling? You can be physically 4D but still scale higher via feats or powerscaling. Like I don't have to explain something this basic to you.
Also, Tiamat has a weight. The black mud doesn't. Further telling us she isn't the black mud itself. It's simply an authority of hers
Like the paragraph of your you pasted from the wiki said, it’s the source of her powers and magical energy. If the source of all of that is 4D, why should I believe it scales higher?
(Also this is located in the sea of imaginary numbers,making that 4D by consequence)

Like the paragraph of your you pasted from the wiki said, it’s the source of her powers and magical energy. If the source of all of that is 4D, why should I believe it scales higher?
(Also this is located in the sea of imaginary numbers,making that 4D by consequence)
Where does it day Tiamat's volume is infinite? She literally weighs 7,400000kgs according to her profile. It's the black mud that can't be measured.
The black mud is not the source of her powers. It only supplies her energy. Also, it's an authority. Not a source of power.

Where does it day Tiamat's volume is infinite? She literally weighs 7,400000kgs according to her profile. It's the black mud that can't be measured.
The black mud is not the source of her powers. It only supplies her energy. Also, it's an authority. Not a source of power.
The profile itself calls her volume infinite

The 7400000 number was actually referring to her height, the text is just formatted weird. Her weight is listed as 2 question marks.

also:

She is the Maternal Sea who was used as the soil to give birth to life, but once the Earth’s environment settled and ecosystems were established, Tiamat was deemed unnecessary and driven out into the world of imaginary numbers. (The Inner World. Lifeless imaginary number space, not a parallel universe.)

However, the body of the Second Beast is the ocean itself, so it cannot move onto land. Instead, it is her children’s role to mop up the human race.
It composes her saintgraph, and she can use it to remodel it to buff herself. And she is the sea.

• Self-Modification: EX
Tiamat can remold her own Saint Graph using the black Sea of Life.
Her body can grow from its standard Saint Graph (Femme Fatale) into that of a dragon over 60 meters in length.
Once Tiamat becomes a dragon, attacks against her of A++ rank or lower are nullified.

Unlock: Primal Planet, Admiring the Sky

• Sea of Life: EX
The Second Beast itself is the sea which gives rise to life.

Interlude
A Disaster-Class enemy found in Chapter Five.
At this point, since you are the main character, you might as well summon a certain Archer wearing a Mythological Mystic Code, and have the two of them fight in a mysterious space until the end of time.
So, how about it?

I don’t have the raws on me,but beasts lair TLs are generally reliable
That's the official English translation of the lines, but the fan translation seems to back it up.

"A calamity class enemy from the Fifth Order.
Since it came to this, it would be better to just summon a certain Archer that equipped a mythological Mystic Code as a protagonist and have them fight in a mysterious space from a Sunday morning show, but what do you think?"

The Black Mud being "essentially" a 4D pocket dimension doesn't stop Tiamat scaling to 6D-8D stuff (unless we're going to say Goku can't be 2-C because he's physically a 3D being).
The problem is that the mud comprises Tiamats saintgraph ( and she can use more of it to make herself stronger), if you know what a saint graph is (you probably do), you can start to see the issue.

Then you'll hate it when Goku becomes 5-D and gets Immeasurable speed instead
Oh no... Actually, wait, that would be hilarious! (It helps that Goku would get washed by most 5D characters, which is really funny).

... Wait, no, it would be bad! I won't be able to make Goku fight (and lose to) Ichigo then! Unless the Thousand-Year Blood War anime gives us 5D Bleach...

The problem is that the mud comprises Tiamats saintgraph ( and she can use more of it to make herself stronger), if you know what a saint graph is (you probably do), you can start to see the issue.
Goetias big beam is even said to be able to be tanked by it, and that thing scales above 99% of the verse

Curious Breaker if 6-D - 8-D stuff all gets removed, what would be the next highest tier character for Nasu in your eyes?
I’m personally seeing star to universe level, depends on what’s the most consistent when I finish composing my draft

(There are a lot, and I mean a LOT of star related statements for the strongest characters, like Chaos for example is a literal Dyson sphere)

I’m personally seeing star to universe level, depends on what’s the most consistent when I finish composing my draft

(There are a lot, and I mean a LOT of star related statements for the strongest characters, like Chaos for example is a literal Dyson sphere)
By "Universal" are you referring to Universal or Universal+?

Interlude
A Disaster-Class enemy found in Chapter Five.
At this point, since you are the main character, you might as well summon a certain Archer wearing a Mythological Mystic Code, and have the two of them fight in a mysterious space until the end of time.
So, how about it?
My king.
Technically this could also be MMC Gilgamesh btw.

Haven't you been taught that any humans, animals, or machines that leave any great achievements behind get removed from the ring of reincarnation and sublimate into beings of higher rank?
Does this mean servants don’t have origins?
Origins are linked to the cycle of reincarnation

No if only one of your threads can get concluded Breaker than some Nasuverse Threads can be open again =P
Void shiki thread is 1 vote away.

Also, just noticed/got told that WOG CRT should have never happened, since it departs from the wiki’s visual policy of accepting them except if contradicted or coming from a loaded Q&A, so I can probably close that up and make the needed changes immediately. No other verse has banned WOG as a whole, I don’t believe.

It’s been removed.

I’ll now ask for the WOG scaling thing to be closed

Eh, it's not really a problem. It's a part of herself, but it's not the "main" part of her, nor is it her strongest ability. It's just one of her Authorities. I also don't remember her using it to power herself up. She uses it to overwrite Ereshkigal's Underworld, but that's not exactly the same thing.

Also, look at my Goku example. He uses his own Ki to power himself and his attacks, which have 4D attack potency despite being 3D. Actually, Vegeta might be a better example since, if I recall correctly, he achieves Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, skipping Super Saiyan God, just by training himself really hard (no ceremony needed).

The narration later says that kick was done by brute force

The actual name of the attack is "Flare Skirt Bunker Buster" with the alternate reading being "Manifestation of a Woman's Power, Akin to a Solar Flare," which doesn't necessary mean the attack is as strong as a solar flare.

Plus, we don't take attack names into account unless there's some other stuff that backs it up, unless you want to argue that manga Android Saga Vegeta is 3-A to Low 2-C because he uses an attack called "Big Bang Attack."

Also, if we did did take into account the alternate readings, we'd have to give Excalibur some sort of fate manipulation since it's the "Sword of Promised Victory" or go for 2-B Archer Oda Nobunaga since her Noble Phantasm, Three-Line Formation, has the alternate reading "Three Thousand Worlds." (Actually, we should do that, that sounds great).
Goetias big beam is even said to be able to be tanked by it, and that thing scales above 99% of the verse
That's mostly because Tiamat is similar in strength to Goetia, and because Tiamat's immortality is bullshit incarnate. There are very few characters in the franchise that could actually kill her.
My king.
Technically this could also be MMC Gilgamesh btw.
Eh, probably not since Gilgamesh is considered Classless in Fate/Extra CCC.
Literally the same thing I said
I know, I just didn't see it when I typed out my response.

Eh, it's not really a problem. It's a part of herself, but it's not the "main" part of her, nor is it her strongest ability. It's just one of her Authorities. I also don't remember her using it to power herself up. She uses it to overwrite Ereshkigal's Underworld, but that's not exactly the same thing.
The mud composes her saint graph. The saint graph, as you know affects the strength of everything, including hax. it would not make sense for that 4D mud to be able to buff her either if she was 6D, as it would be less than an infinitesimal portion of her power
Also, look at my Goku example. He uses his own Ki to power himself and his attacks, which have 4D attack potency despite being 3D. Actually, Vegeta might be a better example since, if I recall correctly, he achieves Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, skipping Super Saiyan God, just by training himself really hard (no ceremony needed).
Except the mud is the “ki” in this scenario. If a 4D power source is the source of your saint graph ( and can strengthen it), it makes no sense to be 6D.
The actual name of the attack is "Flare Skirt Bunker Buster" with the alternate reading being "Manifestation of a Woman's Power, Akin to a Solar Flare," which doesn't necessary mean the attack is as strong as a solar flare.
It doesn’t say “akin”,but “rivaling” or “equaling”.
Plus, we don't take attack names into account unless there's some other stuff that backs it up, unless you want to argue that manga Android Saga Vegeta is 3-A to Low 2-C because he uses an attack called "Big Bang Attack."
Yea,but vegeta doesn’t say “this attack equals the Big Bang” or “this attack rivals the Big Bang”.
Also, if we did did take into account the alternate readings, we'd have to give Excalibur some sort of fate manipulation since it's the "Sword of Promised Victory" or go for 2-B Archer Oda Nobunaga since her Noble Phantasm, Three-Line Formation, has the alternate reading "Three Thousand Worlds." (Actually, we should do that, that sounds great).
nobu nobu nobu!
(Addressed this above, as the name isn’t merely a “name” in this scenario)
That's mostly because Tiamat is similar in strength to Goetia, and because Tiamat's immortality is bullshit incarnate. There are very few characters in the franchise that could actually kill her.
The durability of the sea of life is directly mentioned,iirc
Eh, probably not since Gilgamesh is considered Classless in Fate/Extra CCC.

I know, I just didn't see it when I typed out my response.

Don't turn this into a translation war
I wasn't.
The mud composes her saint graph. The saint graph, as you know affects the strength of everything, including hax. it would not make sense for that 4D mud to be able to buff her either if she was 6D, as it would be less than an infinitesimal portion of her power
Do you remember when she buffs herself with it?
Except the mud is the “ki” in this scenario. If a 4D power source is the source of your saint graph ( and can strengthen it), it makes no sense to be 6D.
That's why I brought up Ki. Their Ki is 3D, yet they can power up and gain 4D attack potency with it.
It doesn’t say “akin”,but “rivaling” or “equaling”.
For whatever reason, I can't open your Imgur link.

This is the translation I was using (it's the full fan translation of Fate/Extra CCC released this past December).
Yea,but vegeta doesn’t say “this attack equals the Big Bang” or “this attack rivals the Big Bang”.
Neither does this; judging by it being Ruby Text, it's an alternate reading of the name.

(With that being said, with the cosmology is currently accepted, I think solar flares are actually 6D-8D, or could be argued to be).
nobu nobu nobu!
(Addressed this above, as the name isn’t merely a “name” in this scenario)
It's formatted exactly like all of the other alternate name readings I've seen since it uses Ruby Text, but alright, I guess.
The durability of the sea of life is directly mentioned,iirc
If it's the statement I'm thinking of (and if I am remembering it correctly), Goetia's Ars Almadel Salomonis is actually stated to be strong enough to destroy the entire Sea of Life.

I wasn't.

Do you remember when she buffs herself with it?
It’s in the material I sent, she uses it to enter her draconic form
That's why I brought up Ki. Their Ki is 3D, yet they can power up and gain 4D attack potency with it.
Everything is technically insignificantly 4D due to having time (a purely 3D object would have no sense of time),that powering up is just bringing that up into something significant
For whatever reason, I can't open your Imgur link.

This is the translation I was using (it's the full fan translation of Fate/Extra CCC released this past December).

Neither does this; judging by it being Ruby Text, it's an alternate reading of the name.

Flare Skirt Bunker Buster is actually the ruby text (furigana)

I just think saying your attack equals something is obviously intentional compared to just calling your attack a “solar flare”
(With that being said, with the cosmology is currently accepted, I think solar flares are actually 6D-8D, or could be argued to be).
Honestly, even WITH the current scaling this doesn’t make any sense, as no one actually is capable of destroying the planet yet except for Chaos, Shiny Star, ORT, and Archetype Earth.

Even Goetia only affected the surface layer, and his thing is a subset of the 5th Magic, something explicitly able to be blocked by the Avalon NP
It's formatted exactly like all of the other alternate name readings I've seen since it uses Ruby Text, but alright, I guess.
Those attack names don’t have a statement of power, unlike this scenario
If it's the statement I'm thinking of (and if I am remembering it correctly), Goetia's Ars Almadel Salomonis is actually stated to be strong enough to destroy the entire Sea of Life.
Could you send the statement? Or what chapter it’s from exactly of what singularity? I’ll look

Void Shiki is not 1-A anymore...
Oh well, I sure she gonna make a comeback.
considering the knowledgable people on the verse left the wiki, unless they return or work together i don't think it will lol. Crystalvalley, Hyperzero, Theoritical Toxic, Tdjwo etc could had and would had stopped the downgraded if they worked together. Problem is, getting them together is a pain in the ass.

If i am able to unite them and draw upon their power i will overturn the threads of fate that downgrade nasuverse

Back