• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The scan you posted earlier referred to the computational ability of the mooncell, where was energy output ever verbatim stated?
Literally in the scan.
And no what you postulate does align coherently with the consistency of the verse scaling. You pick up illogical "contradictions" and try to put it forward and valid. What do you mean "what universe they referring to" the universe was mentioned as it was explicitly mentioned to be the actual universe that houses all intelligent lifeforms lol.
Yet it does, you can claim it is illogical all you want but it doesn't really change the fact that you're just making stuff up at this point. Yes you claimed BB is capable of destroying the universe and I asked a simple question, what do they mean by "universe" are they talking about the recorded universe or the observable universe? You claim it was the actual universe that houses all intelligent lifeforms. Can you show me the scans and the context behind the scenes in which these statements are made?

1. Why wouldn't that be a proper refutation given that hakuno made the statemnet without having significant knowledge on the mooncell
Because there's no reason to assume otherwise, as that statement aligns well with the overall structure of Type-Moon and what’s been discussed in earlier comments.
2. Its pertinent due to it showinga dileanation about the computational ability of the mooncell which you made an equivalence to the sun lol. And no they're referred to possibilities/ futures, and please do tell how I'm mistaken.
I fail to see the relevance here. How does a computer calculating "what if" futures and different possibilities have anything to do with the statement I made? When you refer to them as possibilities/futures, then I assume you don't believe these are actualized as real worlds, but as different outcomes that can and could play out based on what the Moon Cell dictates in response to someone's wish.

Last edited:
All thanks to Wankbreaker and his dumbass friend Zeo-whatever. This thread being inactive is better than explaining shit to these two clowns.
It's honestly wild and ironic that this is coming from you. Of all people who could have said this, it had to be you, the clown himself! As all I'm seeing is you coping and malding beyond repair. 😂

Last edited:
It's honestly wild and ironic that this is coming from you. Of all people who could have said this, it had to be you. 😂
I don't understand where your irony is coming from lol. You and wanker are just two annoying pests. Pretty much everyone here already explained simple stuffs about the verses' mechanics but no, you both somehow know more than all of us with your "solar level mooncell reasonings"

I don't understand where your irony is coming from lol. You and wanker are just two annoying pests. Pretty much everyone here already explained simple stuffs about the verses' mechanics but no, you both somehow know more than all of us with your "solar level mooncell reasonings"
You know what they say "They ain't like us" Annoying by whose standards? Because apparently you don't seem to like an opposition and just want everyone to buy your bullcrap. "Explained simple stuff about the verses' mechanics" So essentially what you're saying is "listen to what I say and don't bat an eye or ear to whatever anyone who doesn't agree with me says, because I'm tdjwo the goat!!!" You not conforming to what's stated in the scans ain't my fault nor problem, as it seems you'd rather do fanfic instead.

You know what they say "They ain't like us" Annoying by whose standards? Because apparently you don't seem to like an opposition and just want everyone to buy your bullcrap. "Explained simple stuff about the verses' mechanics" So essentially what you're saying is "listen to what I say and don't bat an eye or ear to whatever anyone who doesn't agree with me says, because I'm tdjwo the goat!!!" You not conforming to what's stated in the scans ain't my fault nor problem, as it seems you'd rather do fanfic instead.
My bullcrap? Dude, I'm pretty sure I'm in accordance with most of the people's opinion on these weird debates lol. You and Wanker are the only ones sharing the same weird tik tok opinions.

So essentially what you're saying is "listen to what I say and don't bat an eye or ear to whatever anyone who doesn't agree with me says, because I'm tdjwo the goat!!!"

Wtf is this supposed to mean? Your opinions are rubbish and I'm sure everyone here agrees. Don't make it seem like I'm making any conform to my opinions. I'm not the best Nasu scaler or supporter here lol. Never claimed to be the goat or tried to be. Nice try clown. One thing I know for sure is I'm not stupid enough to believe in solar level mooncell or that anyone can reach the Root.

in the nasuverse, it definitely does. like the grail is literally just a mass of dense magical energy.

misconception though, the concept of a multiverse doesn’t actually exist outside of the earth. the “multiverse ” is just alternate earths.

as far as an actual universe is concerned, the nasuverse only has one.
What? If that's the case, explain how the Moon Cell exists in some worlds and doesn't in others, or the entire backstory of the Greek Gods.
not really? just earth. And even then, it’s remarked multiple times how special the earth is.
Even back during Notes, it's stated that other celestial bodies have their own laws and concepts, for example. Hell, the celestial bodies we see in the sky aren't even the real ones since outer space is part of Earth's Textures, and different Textures have their own cosmologies (which is why Ishtar's Noble Phantasm has her travel back in time to specifically use the Venus from the Babylonian Age of Gods, different creation stories and apocalypses (like Surtr causing Ragnorak) all happened in their own Textures without affecting other ones, and why Kirchstaria's Grand Magecraft even works as well as it does in the Greek Lostbelt).
The comments in LB7 regarding the sun lead me to think it’s not so different to begin with, like the nasuverse sun has similar energy statements to our irl one.
Send the statements.

Well I feel like it might happen in in 2025 in July or something could be very wrong.
I think you're probably right.
(Also finally found this thread since I love the Fate series, and love to know more on Nasuverse in whole
Welcome! It's always nice to get new people onboard!
...but I guess I came in the wrong time?)
... Yeah, you might've. It's been a tumultuous time on this thread recently.

My bullcrap? Dude, I'm pretty sure I'm in accordance with most of the people's opinion on these weird debates lol. You and Wanker are the only ones sharing the same weird tik tok opinions.
I did in fact not stutter, and what relevance does people here agreeing with you have to do with anything? They’re just as wrong and mistaken. As I’ve said several times, you keep bringing up irrelevant points, it seems like your way of arguing in most or every single thread is to deflect, blame, and attack the person making the argument, rather than addressing the argument itself. And labeling everything as "TikTok opinion" etc to claim it’s "objectively wrong" just doesn't work in case you didn't know. WB and I share the same interpretation because we base our arguments on reason and actually use the source material, something that can’t be said about your bad-faith approach.
Wtf is this supposed to mean? Your opinions are rubbish and I'm sure everyone here agrees. Don't make it seem like I'm making any conform to my opinions. I'm not the best Nasu scaler or supporter here lol. Never claimed to be the goat or tried to be. Nice try clown.
And it seems bro can't even understand sarcasm now💔.
One thing I know for sure is I'm not stupid enough to believe in solar level mooncell or that anyone can reach the Root.
Good for you mate. I guess we have a lot of stupid people among us. Anyhow, at this point I'm just wasting my time, I'd rather do something productive instead of arguing with the likes of you.

A lot of guys here have different opinions about certain things in the verse including me. However, all of us do our best to be respectful and hear opinion of each other even if such opinions are wrong or baseless. You should operate same way and at least respect those who you're arguing with.

A lot of guys here have different opinions about certain things in the verse including me. However, all of us do our best to be respectful and hear opinion of each other even if such opinions are wrong or baseless. You should operate same way and at least respect those who you're arguing with.
Wait, you expect me to respect someone like the goat Tdjwo, the same guy who calls everyone the R word just because they have a different opinion? That same Tdjwo? Sure I'll make sure to become his best friend! Like I said, I’m not going to bother engaging with him, so I’ll take your advice on that. But don’t just single me out when you know he’s just as wrong if not worse.

Wait, you expect me to respect someone like the goat Tdjwo, the same guy who calls everyone the R word just because they have a different opinion? That same Tdjwo? Sure I'll make sure to become his best friend! Like I said, I’m not going to bother engaging with him, so I’ll take your advice on that. But don’t just single me out when you know he’s just as wrong if not worse.
I understand that Tjdwo can be quite raging sometimes. Just try to avoid confrontations or point him not to be rude.

Back