• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's not even logical. Unlike Masadaverse that got yeeted for several valid reasons, the only gripe with people regarding Nasu is that the profiles are outdated. If thats the case, then update it lol. Cuz as far as im concerned, the scalings are pretty accurate per wiki standards.
I might quit the wiki if Nasuverse gets deleted. Since it’s one of my favorite series

Yeah those are digital bodies for the cast, I'm aware. That doesn't necessarily mean it's incapable of abstract stuff though, see the Recorded and Observed Universe shenanigans
the recorded universe iirc is just whatever is beyond the human texture.
Also fyi we know next to nothing about Extella Zero outside of vague references and Nasu's old blog that still didn't cover some details. I also have some other thoughts about that...
we know it follows nero’s route, while hakuno references things from other routes.

Secondly, Wankbreaker doesn't understand anything about Type-Moon. He thinks Kiara reached the root and thinks the Root is not even 1A. Like are we seriously gonna depend on this guy lol? Blud should stick to his Masada fanfic.
mfw the materials say she reached the “throne of god”, and vsbw user tdjwo says this is in fact not the case with 0 evidence.

also yea, something being compared in terms of dimensions, and is able to be reached with space-time manip isn’t 1-A

Same with the Moon Cell and Chaos using the energy of a star. What makes this even more amusing is that you could argue the Sun is some supernatural entity with infinite energy and yada yada. But that falls apart instantly when you know that the sun in question,has a finite energy output measured in joules as literally every other star. I'm honestly shocked how people can, or rather said, try to argue Low 1-C and above ratings, when the series itself argue against them.😂
do you have scans of the mooncell using the energy of a star?

Well, like I've said several times, I'm against the verse getting deleted and reworked because I know damn well no one is actually going to rework anything for the entire verse. It's just too much damn work. What we have so far is the best we can get. Restarting wouldn't make things more accurate like we all think.

Secondly, Wankbreaker doesn't understand anything about Type-Moon. He thinks Kiara reached the root and thinks the Root is not even 1A. Like are we seriously gonna depend on this guy lol? Blud should stick to his Masada fanfic.
I mean even if you think he's completely wrong in basically everything he said, if it does happen (deletion of the verse). You can't deny that Breaker won't be trying to revise it, no? (And I doubt he'll be doing it alone considering he's apart of a discord group)

I mean even if you think he's completely wrong in basically everything he said, if it does happen (deletion of the verse). You can't deny that Breaker won't be trying to revise it, no? (And I doubt he'll be doing it alone considering he's apart of a discord group)
I won't trust a Masada fan with anything related to Nasu revisions. Would you trust an OPM fan with DB related revisions? Or would you trust a One Piece fan with Naruto revisions? In case you don't know, Wanker thinks Ren Fuji, frickin Ren Fuji scales above an Apophatic Root. Let that make sense.

I won't trust a Masada fan with anything related to Nasu revisions.
im not even primarily a Masada fan, just that 1-A ANYTHING nasu is completely ridiculous, lol
Would you trust an OPM fan with DB related revisions? Or would you trust a One Piece fan with Naruto revisions? In case you don't know, Wanker thinks Ren Fuji, frickin Ren Fuji scales above an Apophatic Root. Let that make sense.
the negative theology root when age of gods Mages were getting magical energy from it.

Also, it’s explicitly said that araya, who has a dollar store version of ren fujis law locally applied to his soul, would survive contact with the root.

im not even primarily a Masada fan, just that 1-A ANYTHING nasu is completely ridiculous, lol

the negative theology root when age of gods Mages were getting magical energy from it.

Also, it’s explicitly said that araya, who has a dollar store version of ren fujis law locally applied to his soul, would survive contact with the root.
Dollar store is crazy 😭

anyway, I’ve noticed how all Tdjwo does is:

“lol these arguments so bad lol!!”
but never even makes an attempt to back it up with something

a complete waste of time
Do you really think it's worth me wasting my time debating you about very obvious stuff? Like I'm not going to sit on my keyboard battling you on why Kiara Sessyoin didn't reach the "unreachable Swirl of root" because that makes absolutely no sense. Pretty sure any knowledgeable person knows you are referring to something that relates more to Buddhism or Bodhavista forgot the name stuff. Not even Deagonx believes such bs. Like bruh there was even a crt relating to this in the past about Roa specifically talking about her trying to ascend to higher dimensions and they had nothing related to the Root.

All in all, you are pretty clueless in what you say about Nasuverse. It's clear you don't like the verse being powerful and would rather wank other verses like Masadaverse or Guren Lagan. "Wankbreaker" my ass lol.

yea, please provide scans for both, send them in the GC we’re in
Screenshot_20240914-1453492.png

Still have more to say on the previous convo but busy atm

Do you really think it's worth me wasting my time debating you about very obvious stuff? Like I'm not going to sit on my keyboard battling you on why Kiara Sessyoin didn't reach the "unreachable Swirl of root" because that makes absolutely no sense. Pretty sure any knowledgeable person knows you are referring to something that relates more to Buddhism or Bodhavista forgot the name stuff. Not even Deagonx believes such bs. Like bruh there was even a crt relating to this in the past about Roa specifically talking about her trying to ascend to higher dimensions and they had nothing related to the Root.
Ah yes, kiara didn’t reach the throne of god, despite materials saying otherwise.

also, Tsukihime Kiara is not Extra CCC Kiara. They even have different surnames.
All in all, you are pretty clueless in what you say about Nasuverse. It's clear you don't like the verse being powerful and would rather wank other verses like Masadaverse or Guren Lagan. "Wankbreaker" my ass lol.
wanking Masada is saying nasuverse gets soloed by Ren Fuji now. alright.

get off of YouTube shorts

also lol at the root being unreachable, the 5 magics are explicitly gained from reaching it
They have this preconceived idea that the root is unreachable because it fits and suits their argument, especially with the new tier 0 revision. They only want to focus on the idea that the root is separate from reality and truly unreachable. But for that argument to work, you'd have to ignore the source material and make things up, which is honestly pretty sad when you think about it.

I know it's most likely Marshadow that alerted you about it but since he's a double faced dude who chooses to ignore context and common sense, please let him know that everything is derived from the Root including origin. So what exactly are you insinuating?

someone alerted me to this comment tdjwo made.

he’s really going back on his earlier statements for that tier 0 root
Dude my Johan Liebert thing was bait and you fell for it but seriously fate is irrelevant to the older lore considering that the 80s version of prototype is nowhere to be seen and also Mahoyo is the first actual Tm series then KNK then notes then Tsukihime and then FSN comes along and has suspect statements that brickify abstract concepts and the likes and retconned doujin lore which paved the way for stuff like modern tm and the reworked proto that isn't canon to modern tm's mainline fate anyways.

Back