• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's not even logical. Unlike Masadaverse that got yeeted for several valid reasons, the only gripe with people regarding Nasu is that the profiles are outdated. If thats the case, then update it lol. Cuz as far as im concerned, the scalings are pretty accurate per wiki standards.
I might quit the wiki if Nasuverse gets deleted. Since it’s one of my favorite series

Yeah those are digital bodies for the cast, I'm aware. That doesn't necessarily mean it's incapable of abstract stuff though, see the Recorded and Observed Universe shenanigans
the recorded universe iirc is just whatever is beyond the human texture.
Also fyi we know next to nothing about Extella Zero outside of vague references and Nasu's old blog that still didn't cover some details. I also have some other thoughts about that...
we know it follows nero’s route, while hakuno references things from other routes.

Secondly, Wankbreaker doesn't understand anything about Type-Moon. He thinks Kiara reached the root and thinks the Root is not even 1A. Like are we seriously gonna depend on this guy lol? Blud should stick to his Masada fanfic.
mfw the materials say she reached the “throne of god”, and vsbw user tdjwo says this is in fact not the case with 0 evidence.

also yea, something being compared in terms of dimensions, and is able to be reached with space-time manip isn’t 1-A

Same with the Moon Cell and Chaos using the energy of a star. What makes this even more amusing is that you could argue the Sun is some supernatural entity with infinite energy and yada yada. But that falls apart instantly when you know that the sun in question,has a finite energy output measured in joules as literally every other star. I'm honestly shocked how people can, or rather said, try to argue Low 1-C and above ratings, when the series itself argue against them.😂
do you have scans of the mooncell using the energy of a star?

Well, like I've said several times, I'm against the verse getting deleted and reworked because I know damn well no one is actually going to rework anything for the entire verse. It's just too much damn work. What we have so far is the best we can get. Restarting wouldn't make things more accurate like we all think.

Secondly, Wankbreaker doesn't understand anything about Type-Moon. He thinks Kiara reached the root and thinks the Root is not even 1A. Like are we seriously gonna depend on this guy lol? Blud should stick to his Masada fanfic.
I mean even if you think he's completely wrong in basically everything he said, if it does happen (deletion of the verse). You can't deny that Breaker won't be trying to revise it, no? (And I doubt he'll be doing it alone considering he's apart of a discord group)

do you have scans of the mooncell using the energy of a star?
I probably didn’t phrase it well. I have the scans where the Moon Cell’s power is compared to the Sun. But only Chaos actually draws power from the Sun, using a damn Dyson sphere. But the idea doesn't really change.

I probably didn’t phrase it well. I have the scans where the Moon Cell’s power is compared to the Sun. But only Chaos actually draws power from the Sun, using a damn Dyson sphere. But the idea doesn't really change.
yea, please provide scans for both, send them in the GC we’re in

I mean even if you think he's completely wrong in basically everything he said, if it does happen (deletion of the verse). You can't deny that Breaker won't be trying to revise it, no? (And I doubt he'll be doing it alone considering he's apart of a discord group)
I won't trust a Masada fan with anything related to Nasu revisions. Would you trust an OPM fan with DB related revisions? Or would you trust a One Piece fan with Naruto revisions? In case you don't know, Wanker thinks Ren Fuji, frickin Ren Fuji scales above an Apophatic Root. Let that make sense.

I won't trust a Masada fan with anything related to Nasu revisions.
im not even primarily a Masada fan, just that 1-A ANYTHING nasu is completely ridiculous, lol
Would you trust an OPM fan with DB related revisions? Or would you trust a One Piece fan with Naruto revisions? In case you don't know, Wanker thinks Ren Fuji, frickin Ren Fuji scales above an Apophatic Root. Let that make sense.
the negative theology root when age of gods Mages were getting magical energy from it.

Also, it’s explicitly said that araya, who has a dollar store version of ren fujis law locally applied to his soul, would survive contact with the root.

im not even primarily a Masada fan, just that 1-A ANYTHING nasu is completely ridiculous, lol

the negative theology root when age of gods Mages were getting magical energy from it.

Also, it’s explicitly said that araya, who has a dollar store version of ren fujis law locally applied to his soul, would survive contact with the root.
Dollar store is crazy 😭

anyway, I’ve noticed how all Tdjwo does is:

“lol these arguments so bad lol!!”
but never even makes an attempt to back it up with something

a complete waste of time
Do you really think it's worth me wasting my time debating you about very obvious stuff? Like I'm not going to sit on my keyboard battling you on why Kiara Sessyoin didn't reach the "unreachable Swirl of root" because that makes absolutely no sense. Pretty sure any knowledgeable person knows you are referring to something that relates more to Buddhism or Bodhavista forgot the name stuff. Not even Deagonx believes such bs. Like bruh there was even a crt relating to this in the past about Roa specifically talking about her trying to ascend to higher dimensions and they had nothing related to the Root.

All in all, you are pretty clueless in what you say about Nasuverse. It's clear you don't like the verse being powerful and would rather wank other verses like Masadaverse or Guren Lagan. "Wankbreaker" my ass lol.

yea, please provide scans for both, send them in the GC we’re in
Screenshot_20240914-1453492.png

Still have more to say on the previous convo but busy atm

Do you really think it's worth me wasting my time debating you about very obvious stuff? Like I'm not going to sit on my keyboard battling you on why Kiara Sessyoin didn't reach the "unreachable Swirl of root" because that makes absolutely no sense. Pretty sure any knowledgeable person knows you are referring to something that relates more to Buddhism or Bodhavista forgot the name stuff. Not even Deagonx believes such bs. Like bruh there was even a crt relating to this in the past about Roa specifically talking about her trying to ascend to higher dimensions and they had nothing related to the Root.
Ah yes, kiara didn’t reach the throne of god, despite materials saying otherwise.

also, Tsukihime Kiara is not Extra CCC Kiara. They even have different surnames.
All in all, you are pretty clueless in what you say about Nasuverse. It's clear you don't like the verse being powerful and would rather wank other verses like Masadaverse or Guren Lagan. "Wankbreaker" my ass lol.
wanking Masada is saying nasuverse gets soloed by Ren Fuji now. alright.

get off of YouTube shorts

also lol at the root being unreachable, the 5 magics are explicitly gained from reaching it
They have this preconceived idea that the root is unreachable because it fits and suits their argument, especially with the new tier 0 revision. They only want to focus on the idea that the root is separate from reality and truly unreachable. But for that argument to work, you'd have to ignore the source material and make things up, which is honestly pretty sad when you think about it.

Furthermore, the origin is accepted to exist within the Root and should be 1-A;
someone alerted me to this comment tdjwo made.

he’s really going back on his earlier statements for that tier 0 root

I know it's most likely Marshadow that alerted you about it but since he's a double faced dude who chooses to ignore context and common sense, please let him know that everything is derived from the Root including origin. So what exactly are you insinuating?

someone alerted me to this comment tdjwo made.

he’s really going back on his earlier statements for that tier 0 root
Dude my Johan Liebert thing was bait and you fell for it but seriously fate is irrelevant to the older lore considering that the 80s version of prototype is nowhere to be seen and also Mahoyo is the first actual Tm series then KNK then notes then Tsukihime and then FSN comes along and has suspect statements that brickify abstract concepts and the likes and retconned doujin lore which paved the way for stuff like modern tm and the reworked proto that isn't canon to modern tm's mainline fate anyways.

yea, that’s what most of the fandom agrees with as well, makes the most sense.
That's an "argumentum ad populum" fallacy (I found out the Latin name for an appeal to the majority fallacy, and I thought it was cool), which you know is not a good argument to make.
the mooncell is not infinite in size (the data inside of it amounts to millions of light years of light, iirc)
Ahem.
and characters like U-Olga Marie, that are stronger than anything in the extra verse (keep in mind, eresh alter and Zeus could beat sefar, and they are weaker than Olga)
are directly compared to a star in power output
Shiva's Third Eye has the power to incinerate the universe (keep in mind that Shiva is just one of the gods Arjuna Alter absorbed), Kama is stated to be the universe (which is reiterated many, many times, and I didn't feel like linking them all, but the funniest one is Caren (Amor) hitting her with a bazooka) which Kama says is infinite in size (which does get reiterated a lot in Ooku), Kiara's Noble Phantasm also has her create a universe inside of her womb(?) containing an infinite number of Demon God Pillars while also replacing the sun, Zeus is stated to capable of incinerating the universe, three times, and he also has some fun Noble Phantasms (most of which, he never used, sadly), Mature Trees of Emptiness/Fantasy Trees contain galaxies, and Space Ishtar is a thing. There are others I forgot and/or didn't mention, but that's probably enough for now.

Masada and nasu fans fans arguing is always funny to watch, given the fact that both verses are shitty when it comes to scaling. Also the arguments against the nasuverse feel like 2021 tik tok rebuttals "The verse can't be tier0 when the solar system is the strongest being" think of something new and things more interesting

Masada and nasu fans fans arguing is always funny to watch, given the fact that both verses are shitty when it comes to scaling. Also the arguments against the nasuverse feel like 2021 tik tok rebuttals "The verse can't be tier0 when the solar system is the strongest being" think of something new and things more interesting
Outer Gods who can end all of existence in Nasuverse (it's called "Universe" but in term of all Parallel Worlds, textures e.t.c.) if left unchecked says "Hi" to this statement.

What you're essentially suggesting is that we ignore what has been proven to work, which in many cases contradicts the fundamental arguments made for the series on this site, and make something else? You also seem to downplay the significance of the sun as a major milestone in terms of power and energy for the characters. Simply put, what works does so for a reason. Unless you can disprove or refute the arguments that place most of Type-Moon's characters below the power of the sun, dismissing them as "2021 TikTok rebuttals" and thinking that makes them irrelevant isn't a valid argument. With that in mind, there's no point in entertaining your suggestion. As the looks of it, the series is in shambles and will either have to be redone or get nuked.

alright, NOW you being not marshmallow/neco is a bit more believable

What you're essentially suggesting is that we ignore what has been proven to work, which in many cases contradicts the fundamental arguments made for the series on this site, and make something else? You also seem to downplay the significance of the sun as a major milestone in terms of power and energy for the characters. Simply put, what works does so for a reason. Unless you can disprove or refute the arguments that place most of Type-Moon's characters below the power of the sun, dismissing them as "2021 TikTok rebuttals" and thinking that makes them irrelevant isn't a valid argument. With that in mind, there's no point in entertaining your suggestion. As the looks of it, the series is in shambles and will either have to be redone or get nuked.
You're ignoring the fact that Celestial Bodies in the Nasuverse are very different from our own.

Also, refer to my earlier post. There's more feats and statements like that, but this is a good taste.

You're ignoring the fact that Celestial Bodies in the Nasuverse are very different from our own.
not really? just earth. And even then, it’s remarked multiple times how special the earth is.

The comments in LB7 regarding the sun lead me to think it’s not so different to begin with, like the nasuverse sun has similar energy statements to our irl one.

So what Tier do you think the Root should cap at?
don’t know, just know that 1-A and 0 are too contradicted.

im probably the only one in my group that specifically is against 1-A,not that the rest disagree, they just don’t care where it’s tiered as long as it isn’t 0.

like you’re telling me that the 2nd,3rd and 4th magics all managed to reach the root, and we know from KNK that they are some flavor of space-time manipulation, and 1-A ISNT contradicted?

Not really lol, what you said can also be applicable to the "contradictions" you mentioned as in numerous type moon works statemnts of higher feats are mentioned. In the same Extra ccc, BB was stated to be capable of destroying the universe and that seems to be ignored. The mooncell enerrgy output was never compared to be in equivalence to the energy output of the sun but what was stated was that the computational ability of the MC is equivalent to that of a solar system. Now I don't see how that would be pertinent in this case given that
1. The statement was made by hakuno who has zero to little knowledge on the mooncell
2. The computational ability of the MC was stated to be able of calculating infinite possibilities from infinite futures.
3. The mooncell was stated to be a conceptual supercomputer thats higher dimensional
Now with all these, how would a singular statement made from a person who is incognizant about the functionalities of the MC be a substantial form of evidence to constitute a contradiction on the scaling of nasuverse?

Nasuverse cosmology scaling has always been whack and has so many controversies connected to it but the rebuttals and contradictions been presented here are way too illogical to be taken seriously

For which comment in that statement?
the masada one, iirc the marsh we know never bothered with shinza.

Not really lol, what you said can also be applicable to the "contradictions" you mentioned as in numerous type moon works statemnts of higher feats are mentioned. In the same Extra ccc, BB was stated to be capable of destroying the universe and that seems to be ignored. The mooncell enerrgy output was never compared to be in equivalence to the energy output of the sun but what was stated was that the computational ability of the MC is equivalent to that of a solar system. Now I don't see how that would be pertinent in this case given that
1. The statement was made by hakuno who has zero to little knowledge on the mooncell
2. The computational ability of the MC was stated to be able of calculating infinite possibilities from infinite futures.
3. The mooncell was stated to be a conceptual supercomputer thats higher dimensional
Now with all these, how would a singular statement made from a person who is incognizant about the functionalities of the MC be a substantial form of evidence to constitute a contradiction on the scaling of nasuverse?
it is stated that amarterasu and sefar's raw power/energy is compared to the sun which is like 300,000,000 or something. But honestly i rather like to think their reality warping/conceptual bs is multiversal/higher dimensional causes reality warpng has nothing to do with raw power or energy.

the masada one, iirc the marsh we know never bothered with shinza.

it is stated that amarterasu and sefar's raw power/energy is compared to the sun which is like 300,000,000 or something. But honestly i rather like to think their reality warping/conceptual bs is multiversal/higher dimensional causes reality warpng has nothing to do with raw power or energy.
in the nasuverse, it definitely does. like the grail is literally just a mass of dense magical energy.

misconception though, the concept of a multiverse doesn’t actually exist outside of the earth. the “multiverse ” is just alternate earths.

as far as an actual universe is concerned, the nasuverse only has one.

what you said can also be applicable to the "contradictions" you mentioned as in numerous type moon works statemnts of higher feats are mentioned. In the same Extra ccc, BB was stated to be capable of destroying the universe and that seems to be ignored. The mooncell enerrgy output was never compared to be in equivalence to the energy output of the sun but what was stated was that the computational ability of the MC is equivalent to that of a solar system.
What I’m saying actually lines up better with the source material and consistency of the series more than your argument or interpretation, since it’s the most reasonable approach without making up stuff that’s never been stated or implied. Sure, the Moon Cell is described that way as you claim, but you’re wrong about some points, like where you claim it was never compared to the sun in terms of power. A scan posted earlier proves otherwise. And BB destroying the universe? Come on, you can’t be serious. Tell me what "universe" are they referring to?
1. That doesn't suddenly disprove it being the case.

2. Okay, and? What relevance does that have to the discussion? Unless you're suggesting these possibilities are actualized worlds that already exist, created by the Moon Cell. If that's the case, then you're mistaken, my friend.
The Moon Cell being described as this "conceptual supercomputer" that's supposedly higher-dimensional doesn’t mean much, as you're just trying to make it sound more impressive than it is. Ahh I see the issue now, you’re viewing the Moon Cell as something that can create real worlds. This ties back to a question I asked earlier, when you say the "universe," are you referring to the observable universe or the recorded universe? I'd like to hear your answer.

I mean amaterasu is a sun goddess so she is literally refered to as the embodiment of the sun, and in nasuverse it's no secret that celestial bodies are treated as Gods, so like amaterasu divinity is stated to be one of the highest due to her status of being a deity of the sun.

What I’m saying actually lines up better with the source material and consistency of the series more than your argument or interpretation, since it’s the most reasonable approach without making up stuff that’s never been stated or implied. Sure, the Moon Cell is described that way as you claim, but you’re wrong about some points, like where you claim it was never compared to the sun in terms of power. A scan posted earlier proves otherwise. And BB destroying the universe? Come on, you can’t be serious. Tell me what "universe" are they referring to?
1. That doesn't suddenly disprove it being the case.
The scan you posted earlier referred to the computational ability of the mooncell, where was energy output ever verbatim stated? And no what you postulate does align coherently with the consistency of the verse scaling. You pick up illogical "contradictions" and try to put it forward and valid. What do you mean "what universe they referring to" the universe was mentioned as it was explicitly mentioned to be the actual universe that houses all intelligent lifeforms lol.
1. Why wouldn't that be a proper refutation given that hakuno made the statemnet without having significant knowledge on the mooncell
2. Okay, and? What relevance does that have to the discussion? Unless you're suggesting these possibilities are actualized worlds that already exist, created by the Moon Cell. If that's the case, then you're mistaken, my friend.
2. Its pertinent due to it showinga dileanation about the computational ability of the mooncell which you made an equivalence to the sun lol. And no they're referred to possibilities/ futures, and please do tell how I'm mistaken.
The Moon Cell being described as this "conceptual supercomputer" that's supposedly higher-dimensional doesn’t mean much, as you're just trying to make it sound more impressive than it is. Ahh I see the issue now, you’re viewing the Moon Cell as something that can create real worlds. This ties back to a question I asked earlier, when you say the "universe," are you referring to the observable universe or the recorded universe? I'd like to hear your answer.

Back