• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sorry - I haven't finished FGO. Even if that "doesn't exist"? I thought, say, out of a million fights for example, she would win one, and that would be brought about to reality. Didn't she draw with Saber Diarmund?
She did tie with him at some point, but I don't remember when.

What I'm talking about happens at the end of the Shimousa chapter.

Basically, Musashi and Kojiro do some dumb stuff.

This is entirely random, but I forgot that Mysterious Heroine X compares Musashi to Void Shiki (at least, in terms of the bad feeling she gives her) in Musashi's Trial Quest, which is kind of neat. It's not relevant, but I thought it was kind of funny, especially considering the, uh, "debate" that was going on earlier.

How exactly does that negate his style of combat? Even if she were to kill him, which I'm sure there's at least one fight out there where she does, he'll plan on it and... cause himself to die in a way that kills her along with him.
Her swords? Eh, I just thought it was neat.

She did tie with him at some point, but I don't remember when.

What I'm talking about happens at the end of the Shimousa chapter.

Basically, Musashi and Kojiro do some dumb stuff.

This is entirely random, but I forgot that Mysterious Heroine X compares Musashi to Void Shiki (at least, in terms of the bad feeling she gives her) in Musashi's Trial Quest, which is kind of neat. It's not relevant, but I thought it was kind of funny, especially considering the, uh, "debate" that was going on earlier.

She tied with Saber Diarmund, looked at PHH Yagyu and went "i am NOT beating that", and outright says that she's unable to really do much against people like Inshun due to a sheer skill-gap between them. While the ability is ABSURDLY BROKEN, it's based on a finite number of "possibilities" - aka, say, if they fought one billion times, and Musashi would only win one time out of that billion, Heavenly Eye would bring that part to light instead of the others where she loses.

I don't see how it's "even if she literally cannot win, she will win anyways". Her eyes are consistently portrayed to flat out not work against people who are ENOURMOUSLY stronger than her. A possibility needs to exist in the first place, hence how her ability is "one' and not "zero".

Yeah they're neat. I was moreso talking about what I had said earlier in the comment, mb if it was confusing : D

She tied with Saber Diarmund, looked at PHH Yagyu and went "i am NOT beating that", and outright says that she's unable to really do much against people like Inshun due to a sheer skill-gap between them.
To be fair, that was before Shimousa. She beat the same Yagyu in Shimousa, but he was stronger this time.
While the ability is ABSURDLY BROKEN, it's based on a finite number of "possibilities" - aka, say, if they fought one billion times, and Musashi would only win one time out of that billion, Heavenly Eye would bring that part to light instead of the others where she loses.

Scroll down to her in-game profile. I would've posted pictures from the game, but I don't know how to upload photos directly from my phone or computer to the forum.

This one is her profile from the FGO Material books.

Here's her Summer form's stuff, if you want.
I don't see how it's "even if she literally cannot win, she will win anyways". Her eyes are consistently portrayed to flat out not work against people who are ENOURMOUSLY stronger than her. A possibility needs to exist in the first place, hence how her ability is "one' and not "zero".
She unlocks Zero at the end of Shimousa. I linked the scene above.
Yeah they're neat. I was moreso talking about what I had said earlier in the comment, mb if it was confusing : D
Oh, ok.

To be fair, that was before Shimousa. She beat the same Yagyu in Shimousa, but he was stronger this time.

Scroll down to her in-game profile. I would've posted pictures from the game, but I don't know how to upload photos directly from my phone or computer to the forum.

This one is her profile from the FGO Material books.

Here's her Summer form's stuff, if you want.

She unlocks Zero at the end of Shimousa. I linked the scene above.

Oh, ok.

That still doesn't really mean anything. She still acknowledged that PHH Yagyu would beat her post-shimousa, and tied with Diarmund. The ability itself has limits, and isn't "you always win no matter what". You can summarize it as a better Minds Eye.

Eh? Sorry, I don't get what you mean here. What's thing trying to prove?

Anything to deal with the Fate Manipulation directly? Of course not. Other than him killing that concept with MEODP (which is a theoretical thing, and I'm not even sure he can do that in the first place, so I'm not arguing for it)
should be possible in theory.
they don’t like shiki for anything other than power scaling
I think she's cool, well written, hot, and fun to play in mbacc
I would like to, please, leave this conversation aside
preach. the conversation has been dragged out for weeks with. I just want some peace.

That still doesn't really mean anything. She still acknowledged that PHH Yagyu would beat her post-shimousa, and tied with Diarmund. The ability itself has limits, and isn't "you always win no matter what". You can summarize it as a better Minds Eye.
I don't remember her stating that PHH Yagyu would beat her post-Shimousa. Do you know when she said that?
Eh? Sorry, I don't get what you mean here. What's thing trying to prove?
Her Profile describes her Heavenly Eye and One/Zero better. It outright states that her Heveanly Eye lets her "an infinite number of possible futures down to only one," along with some other stuff. Give it (and her Material Book entry) a quick read.

Her fight with Kojiro (which I linked earlier) says the same thing (and then she makes a possibility that didn't exist come into existence).

Post made in the Tier 0 discussion:
regardless, the grail not reaching the root is contradictory, as that’s the reason why it was made
Two things here:
1) It has never reached the Root. For a fact, it has never been used. (Greater Grail)
2) As far as we know, the wish granting power of the Einzbern (Lesser) Grail is not only limited by the will of the person using, but by the limits placed by Magecraft. It cannot enact Magic.

Last edited:
Post made in the Tier 0 discussion:

Two things here:
1) It has never reached the Root. For a fact, it has never been used. (Greater Grail)
2) As far as we know, the wish granting power of the Einzbern (Lesser) Grail is not only limited by the will of the person using, but by the limits placed by Magecraft. It cannot enact Magic.
Bro why even bother with this guy? He literally gets his opinions from Marshadow💀

Back